Author Topic: Reagan for Trump: Meese leads 240 Reaganites to Team Trump  (Read 1067 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reagan for Trump: Meese leads 240 Reaganites to Team Trump
« on: October 30, 2016, 05:08:31 pm »

Reagan for Trump: Meese leads 240 Reaganites to Team Trump
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 10/29/16 3:16 PM

Edwin Meese, the keeper of the Reagan flame, is leading an army of 240 Reagan alumni to Republican Donald Trump's presidential campaign as it heads into the final week before Election Day.

The long-time Reagan ally and former attorney general said in a statement, "Many of us remember 1980, a time when, as today, America suffered from high unemployment and even higher interest rates, a military that needed to be strengthened and rebuilt, and diminished stature in the world of nations. Ronald Reagan turned that around with resolute policies, such as the most significant tax cut in American history, which stimulated the national economy and created 20 million jobs, and a visionary foreign policy of 'peace through strength,' whereby he rebuilt our military and won the Cold War without firing a shot."

He added, 'We need a Trump-Pence administration to change the direction of our country. We all know that Hillary Clinton will continue Obama's failed policies, growing the size, scope and cost of the federal government, and endangering our national security."

Other notables of the Reagan Alumni Advisory Council are former Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating, who served as Reagan's assistant secretary for enforcement in the Treasury Department, U.S. Attorney, and later as associate attorney general, and Faith Whittlesey, who served in the Reagan White House as assistant to the president for public liaison and twice as his Ambassador to Switzerland.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/reagan-for-trump-meese-leads-240-reaganites-to-team-trump/article/2605975
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rodamala

Re: Reagan for Trump: Meese leads 240 Reaganites to Team Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 05:28:43 pm »
There ain't a clothespin strong enough to hold my nostrils closed off from the stench of cronyist fake conservatism that Trump exudes.

Donald Trump has damaged the Republican brand permanently.

p.s. The emails might actually show that Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster with her own hands... that the "Reset Button" ahe gave the Russians was actually the launch button for the US nuclear arsenal... that she personally was overseeing the sale of weapons to ISIS in Libya... but you know what?  Donald Trump win STILL lose to her.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 05:34:08 pm »
There ain't a clothespin strong enough to hold my nostrils closed off from the stench of cronyist fake conservatism that Trump exudes.

p.s. The emails might actually show that Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster with her own hands... that the "Reset Button" ahe gave the Russians was actually the launch button for the US nuclear arsenal... that she personally was overseeing the sale of weapons to ISIS in Libya... but you know what?  Donald Trump win STILL lose to her.

Good to know you know so much more than the Reaganites, maybe like Emjay said, we will find out Trump supporters are dumb.

Reagan's predecessor if one plays the blame game, is whom hurt the GOP, chasing foreign monsters and all that.

I haven't see where Christians have been slaughtered in the Middle East because of Trump's brilliance but blame if one must.

Constitutional Party candidate 2012, Virgil Goode endorsed Trump.

If one is happy with radical Islamic refugees, open borders and such, so be it, but don't blame me if this happens in a Clinton presidency, I'm voting for Trump.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 05:42:21 pm »

The brand was damaged when the party hierarchy abandoned conservatism and decided to be liberal. This is the third liberal foisted on us by the party and the third liberal Republican likely to lose the White House.  Really sad when a known crook, liar and incompetent is the preferred candidate.  At this point, it's not that so many people love Hillary, they just can't stand Trump. 

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 05:45:55 pm »
Edwin Meese?

The first political article I ever read was on that @*****e.

I despise that sonovab**** with a passion.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 05:49:26 pm »
"Many of us remember 1980, a time when, as today, America suffered from high unemployment and even higher interest rates

Eh? WTF is he talking about? Interest rates and the UE rate (at least the official one) are both pretty low today.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 05:49:44 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »