Author Topic: Conway: Clinton 'playing the victim now'  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conway: Clinton 'playing the victim now'
« on: October 30, 2016, 03:08:00 pm »
October 30, 2016, 09:32 am
Conway: Clinton 'playing the victim now'

By Rebecca Savransky

Donald Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, slammed Hillary Clinton for her response to the FBI's decision to review new emails it says are "pertinent" to its investigation into Clinton's private email server.

"What's unprecedented and indeed unnecessary is her having that private server in the first place," Conway said Sunday on NBC's "Today."

"She set off this chain of events and she can't escape that. She's playing the victim now. They're doing an all-out assault on FBI Director James Comey; I mean really shooting the messenger, plus a full body slam all day yesterday."

Conway called that a "risky strategy."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303482-conway-clinton-playing-the-victim-now
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Conway: Clinton 'playing the victim now'
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 12:32:26 am »
It's just a matter of time before Bubbette! calls a press conference to announce that "Those evil Republican sexists are picking on me just because I'n a gurl! Mean men! Mean men! Go away! Shoo!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Conway: Clinton 'playing the victim now'
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 12:35:06 am »
It's just a matter of time before Bubbette! calls a press conference to announce that "Those evil Republican sexists are picking on me just because I'n a gurl! Mean men! Mean men! Go away! Shoo!

They are all Russian spies!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley