Author Topic: Trump tells EWTN in interview: ‘I pray. It’s very personal to me’  (Read 1817 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump tells EWTN in interview: ‘I pray. It’s very personal to me’

DORAL, Florida, October 28, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Donald Trump shed some rare light on his prayer life during a recent EWTN interview, telling lead anchor Raymond Arroyo he does pray while at the same time displaying some reserve.

The Republican presidential nominee is not known for being outwardly devout in faith and has been criticized for that along with charges of brazenness, harsh rhetoric, lewd comments, and allegations of sexual assault.

With the claims against Trump dominating the news cycle, the discussion on his faith life has all but ceased, making Arroyo’s question during the interview on Trump’s prayer life unique, and also opening the door for a candid answer.

Read More At: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-tells-ewtn-in-interview-i-pray.-its-very-personal-to-me

Oceander

Re: Trump tells EWTN in interview: ‘I pray. It’s very personal to me’
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 11:45:02 pm »
Prays to his own Orange Godliness if he prays at all. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 11:49:21 pm »
One could call Mitt Romney's record on life as shameful, say he helped in the ending of the lives of the unborn (just google Romney and abortion), so, Trump never did anything that bad. I can support Trump.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 11:49:27 pm »
"By their fruits you will know them."

Using other peoples' money donated to his Trump Foundation for personal spending reflects how he treats other people, as do his words about his attitudes toward women, blacks, and Hispanics.

Trump has shrines to himself built all over his apartment.  They're called "mirrors."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 11:53:00 pm »
One could call Mitt Romney's record on life as shameful, say he helped in the ending of the lives of the unborn (just google Romney and abortion), so, Trump never did anything that bad. I can support Trump.

Trump said he would not limit partial birth abortion on national television.  That's pretty bad.

Romney's character is an order of magnitude better than Trump's. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 11:56:57 pm »
Look, these kinds of attempts to make Trump into a person he clearly is not are counterproductive, IMO.

You are much more effective helping your guy by just getting his proposed legislative agenda out there, and let the undecideds determine for themselves whether or not they trust him to follow through on any of it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:57:42 pm by skeeter »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 12:01:04 am »

Ummm, have you read this?