Author Topic: Boom! New L.A. Times poll is out! Trump Leading By 2.4%  (Read 2927 times)

HAPPY2BME

Boom! New L.A. Times poll is out! Trump Leading By 2.4%
« on: October 29, 2016, 08:53:56 pm »
Posted Saturday, October 29, 2016

Republican nominee Donald Trump leads Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton by 2.4 points in the latest USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times “Daybreak” tracking poll.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45803

HAPPY2BME

Re: Boom! New L.A. Times poll is out! Trump Leading By 2.4%
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 08:55:15 pm »
That 11-year old Billy Bush thing didn't work out too well now, did it?

Hi Jeb!

Hi Barb!

Hi G.W.H.!

Hi Laura!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 09:06:15 pm »
I'm changing my position from "He will lose" to "He could possibily win." But ONLY because of the completely unexpected Comey thing.

In the end, I still think he will lose. I also feel that they BOTH *should* lose, if the American people had any sense.

Woe be to us if either of them wins.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 09:23:20 pm »

=======================

"if either of them?"

geronl

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 09:47:47 pm »
a poll that shifts so radically from day to day is just not trustworthy

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 09:48:17 pm »
I'm changing my position from "He will lose" to "He could possibily win." But ONLY because of the completely unexpected Comey thing.

In the end, I still think he will lose. I also feel that they BOTH *should* lose, if the American people had any sense.

@bolobaby

According to what I'm seeing on twitter, they're waiting to drop the last load of oppo research on Trump.  Rick Wilson says the last weekend before the election is going to be crazy.

Regardless, one great thing about this election being over with and Trump being gone will be the end (hopefully)of tabloid headlines that begin with "WOW!" or "BOOM!" 

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 09:55:47 pm »
@bolobaby
Regardless, one great thing about this election being over with and Trump being gone will be the end (hopefully)of tabloid headlines that begin with "WOW!" or "BOOM!"

Offline rodamala

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 10:01:18 pm »

Silver Pines

Wingnut

Offline bilo

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 11:18:49 pm »

I think he is going to win. I'm sure the clinton cartel will come out with something to "bait" Trump into saying something stupid, but it's so close to the end and he has all the energy on his side I think he will finally listen to his advisers and stick to the message.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 12:08:29 am »

Boom  Trump affect on our country
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 12:15:25 am »
I think he is going to win. I'm sure the clinton cartel will come out with something to "bait" Trump into saying something stupid, but it's so close to the end and he has all the energy on his side I think he will finally listen to his advisers and stick to the message.

If there is a way to lose...Trump can find it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 12:18:08 am »

It isn't as if he hasn't been trying.  He keeps trying to loose and they love him more for it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bilo

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 12:26:23 am »

I sure don't disagree with that!

However, it's an outsider year and all this stuff from the FBI and Wikileaks just goes to show how much of an inside corrupt politician hillary is. I still just can't bring myself to vote for a lowlife like Trump, but I sure can see how a lot of nevertrumpers could be so worried about the clinton cartel they might hold their noses and vote for him. Also, independents seem to be breaking for Trump. I know it doesn't seem likely, but if Trump stays focused and on message he probably wins.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 01:49:20 am »
Chosen Daughter wrote:
"Boom  Trump affect on our country"

So...  you'd prefer hillary, because she will damage the nation less?

That's what your post implies.

If not, deny it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 02:06:25 am »
Chosen Daughter wrote:
"Boom  Trump affect on our country"

So...  you'd prefer hillary, because she will damage the nation less?

That's what your post implies.

If not, deny it.

My Bible is the plumb line in which I make sure everything lines up.  If Hillary and Donald are all that is offered I choose neither.  But just so that I don't have to hear you again I will make myself clear.  We know who Hillary is.  With Hillary it would be an extended Obama.  With Trump unchartered waters.  But he has given us enough information to show he is unstable in all his ways.  He has no respect for the Constitution.  He thinks he can do as he pleases.  He's a whining baby.  A sour apple.  He reeks of Fascism and that would be the worst possible thing for America.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 02:09:42 am »
Chosen Daughter wrote:
"We know who Hillary is.  With Hillary it would be an extended Obama.  With Trump unchartered waters.  But he has given us enough information to show he is unstable in all his ways.  He has no respect for the Constitution.  He thinks he can do as he pleases.  He's a whining baby.  A sour apple.  He reeks of Fascism and that would be the worst possible thing for America."

So… you ARE "for hillary".
No other reasonable conclusion can be inferred from your post above.

What are you doing in this forum?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 02:18:30 am »
Chosen Daughter wrote:
"We know who Hillary is.  With Hillary it would be an extended Obama.  With Trump unchartered waters.  But he has given us enough information to show he is unstable in all his ways.  He has no respect for the Constitution.  He thinks he can do as he pleases.  He's a whining baby.  A sour apple.  He reeks of Fascism and that would be the worst possible thing for America."

So… you ARE "for hillary".
No other reasonable conclusion can be inferred from your post above.

What are you doing in this forum?

Excuse me.  What are you doing in the forum?  I am not for Hillary.  I just told you.  But I know it is hard for Trump supporters to read and comprehend.  So I will forgive you. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 02:43:14 am »
Trump and Pence hate Evan McMullin too.  Good

Trump is so goddamned stupid it hurts to read his words.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:45:18 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 02:50:36 am »
Trump dodged the draft; McMullin served his country as a soldier and in the CIA. 

Trump isn't half the man McMullin is.  And I voted for him, yesterday, in Texas.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 02:52:36 am »

David Duke
‏@DrDavidDuke David Duke Retweeted Evan McMullin
Evan McMullin isn't a true American - he's a Globalist cuck working for the CIA.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 02:57:11 am »
They are just jealous of McMullin because he is normal.

And normal is appealing.  I am voting for Evan McMullin.  I like him. He speaks like a man with the experience needed not a baby.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2016, 03:08:13 am »

Evan McMullinVerified account
‏@Evan_McMullin Evan McMullin Retweeted Sopan Deb
.@realDonaldTrump, Yes you’ve never heard of me because while you were harassing women at beauty pageants, I was fighting terrorists abroad.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2016, 03:25:28 am »
LOL.  It would be fun to hear a debate between those two.

Unfortunately all we get is clown 1 and 2.  They should let all the candidates debate.