Author Topic: DOJ's Loretta Lynch Tried To Squash Comey's Letter To Congress  (Read 1400 times)

HAPPY2BME

DOJ's Loretta Lynch Tried To Squash Comey's Letter To Congress
« on: October 29, 2016, 05:13:32 pm »
by Tyler Durden
Oct 29, 2016

"according to the Administration official, Lynch asked Comey to follow Justice Department policies, but he said that he was obliged to break with them because he had promised to inform members of Congress if there were further developments in the case. He also felt that the impending election created a compelling need to inform the public, despite the tradition of acting with added discretion around elections. The Administration official said that Lynch and Justice Department officials are studying the situation, which he call

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/dojs-loretta-lynch-tried-spike-comeys-probe-reopening-announcement

HAPPY2BME

Re: DOJ's Loretta Lynch Tried To Squash Comey's Letter To Congress
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 05:16:05 pm »

Congress: Attorney General
Lynch ‘Pleads Fifth’ on Secret Iran ‘Ransom’ Payments
Obama admin blocking congressional probe into cash payments to Iran

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration’s secret efforts to send Iran $1.7 billion in cash earlier this year, prompting accusations that Lynch has “pleaded the Fifth” Amendment to avoid incriminating herself over these payments, according to lawmakers and communications exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/attorney-general-lynch-pleads-fifth-secret-iran-ransom-payments/

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 05:20:44 pm »
Security Source Details Bill Clinton Maneuver to Meet Loretta Lynch

Her staff was flipping out. We didn’t think about the political part until we saw her staff flipping out. For the security guys, it was more of a ‘I’ve got armed guys coming into my perimeter’ problem. But the staff guys saw right away that it was a political problem. After Clinton got off, they were like, ‘that wasn’t good.’ And I know from others who were in the actual car with her that her people knew immediately the political ramifications of it and were very upset.”

http://observer.com/2016/07/exclusive-security-source-details-bill-clinton-maneuver-to-meet-loretta-lynch/

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 05:22:37 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 05:23:04 pm »
I can also see a close family member of Comey's...knowing that he was blackmailed or extorted with threats of physical harm to his children and their respective families....telling him that he can't play along with them anymore.   

You cannot have a person with her pedigree any place close to the Oval Office.  Period.

His conscience got to him.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 05:24:08 pm »
Congress: Attorney General
Lynch ‘Pleads Fifth’ on Secret Iran ‘Ransom’ Payments
Obama admin blocking congressional probe into cash payments to Iran

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration’s secret efforts to send Iran $1.7 billion in cash earlier this year, prompting accusations that Lynch has “pleaded the Fifth” Amendment to avoid incriminating herself over these payments, according to lawmakers and communications exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/attorney-general-lynch-pleads-fifth-secret-iran-ransom-payments/

Drain the swamp.

HAPPY2BME

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 06:07:00 pm »
Wow.  This thread is going to need several rolls of tinfoil. 

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 06:43:06 pm »
Wow.  This thread is going to need several rolls of tinfoil.

Yeah.  I guess "more e-mail messages were found so we need to look at them" isn't exciting enough for the drama-queen culture.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 09:27:09 pm »
Yeah.  I guess "more e-mail messages were found so we need to look at them" isn't exciting enough for the drama-queen culture.

Actually, the news says that these aren't even new emails.  Just some of the same found on another computer.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 10:30:00 pm »
Yawn.

Offline bilo

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 11:13:18 pm »
I think Trump will win. All that is going to be discussed for the next 1o days will be speculation about what the FBI found on that computer. Also, the non stop wikileaks emails adds to the image of hillary as a drunk, uncaring, corrupt politician. As lewd, crude and boorish as Trump is no one accuses him of endangering our national security, or selling influence and favors to other corrupt people.

I loath Trump, but with all this stuff coming out about hillary I almost could vote for him and I sure see how a lot people who feel the same way might.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home