Author Topic: Glenn Beck: Clinton may be investigated and ‘quickly resign,’ if she wins the election  (Read 2063 times)

HAPPY2BME

Oct. 28, 2016 7:24pm Tré Goins-Phillips   

“I think there is a real possibility that — if Hillary Clinton is still elected — that she will be investigated, there will be a grand jury, she will begin her career in scandal and it won’t be too long that she will either be indicted or be impeached. I think for ‘health reasons,’ she will quickly resign.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/28/glenn-beck-clinton-may-be-investigated-and-quickly-resign-if-she-wins-the-election/

HAPPY2BME

What a piece of $hit beck is for waiting a week before the election to release his amazing revelations on the corruption of Hillary Clinton.

If there ever was a POS standing and walking on two legs, it is Glenn Beck.

Offline LMAO

Something to think about.

If she wins, and the FBI finds enough evidence to indict, what happens?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

HAPPY2BME

=========================

She will still go to prison for espionage.  That is the charge that will be filed against her.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

If she won the Presidency she'd have to be impeached.

Beforehand she'd have a trial... but not in enough time.

Offline LMAO

She will still go to prison for espionage.  That is the charge that will be filed against her.

She would have to be convicted. But even an indictment would be chaotic should she win the WH. Even if she isn't, the public has already determined every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wouldn't President Tim Kaine happen?

HAPPY2BME

Wouldn't President Tim Kaine happen?

==========================

You don't think Tim Kaine got this far without knowing the whole story himself?

He would have to know it in order to be able to cover it up.

Offline LMAO

I'm investing in the stocks of any company that sells snack food items. More specifically, those that make popcorn....lol

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

If she won the Presidency she'd have to be impeached.

Beforehand she'd have a trial... but not in enough time.

I agree she has to be, but I'm not sure 2/3 of the Senate will remove her from office.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I was going to say "Glenn Beck is an idiot. Clintons never resign. They just dig in."

Then I realized who posted it and have zero belief he actually said it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

No, she can claim sovereign immunity and all charges get dropped.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

I was going to say "Glenn Beck is an idiot. Clintons never resign. They just dig in."

Then I realized who posted it and have zero belief he actually said it.

Good call.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LMAO

I will admit that ,even as a NeverTrumper, I am enjoying what's happening to her now. The amount of graft and just general corruption her and her mate have engaged in would have gotten everyone else, at the very  least, an indictment before they could get as far as she has

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oct. 28, 2016 7:24pm Tré Goins-Phillips   

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/28/glenn-beck-clinton-may-be-investigated-and-quickly-resign-if-she-wins-the-election/

@HAPPY2BME

She's not going to resign. She is going to be kicking and screaming as she is dragged out IF she is impeached. Which,of course,won't happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

I agree she has to be, but I'm not sure 2/3 of the Senate will remove her from office.

That is yet another reason why it is so crucial that we retain our majority in the Senate. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean

For anything to happen, she would have to be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate.  That would mean she was removed from the office of President.  She could then be indicted and tried for the criminal charge.  But indicting and trying a sitting president on a criminal charge for a felony has never (I don't think) and likely will never happen.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

• Technical
For anything to happen, she would have to be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate.  That would mean she was removed from the office of President.  She could then be indicted and tried for the criminal charge.  But indicting and trying a sitting president on a criminal charge for a felony has never (I don't think) and likely will never happen.

I don't know. Never say never.

Offline Idiot

That is yet another reason why it is so crucial that we retain our majority in the Senate.
Simple....just use the nuclear option (simple majority), as dirty Harry suggests...lol.

• Technical
Simple....just use the nuclear option (simple majority), as dirty Harry suggests...lol.

Not sure what you mean by this but filibustering doesn't happen in Impeachment trials, I don't think?