Author Topic: Clinton Spokesman: ‘Boggles the Mind’ Why F.B.I. Reviewing Email Investigation  (Read 697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Charlie Spiering28 Oct 20161,696

A spokesman for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton reacted with disbelief after the F.B.I. informed congress that they were reviewing the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

“It boggles the mind why this step was taken with just 11 days to go,” Hillary Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon explained in an interview on MSNBC.

Fallon specifically cited Comey’s assertion that it was unclear whether information would affect the case and called for the F.B.I to hold a press conference to explain his actions.

“The American people need to have the full facts,” he said.

Fallon said the Clinton campaign believed that there would be no change to Comey’s conclusion in July, when he said that there was not enough information to prosecute Clinton for breaking the law.

“We are fully confident that at the end of this review, however long it takes, that there will be no conclusion drawn that would at all have changed the outcome of the investigation that was wrapped up in July,” he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/clinton-spokesman-boggles-the-mind-why-f-b-i-reviewing-email-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@mystery-ak

I don't think a fly on the wall would be safe at all in the Clinton camp right now.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

I don't think a fly on the wall would be safe at all in the Clinton camp right now.

Her staff needs to remove all objects that can be used as projectiles..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Her staff needs to remove all objects that can be used as projectiles..lol

I would miss the Al Capone loyal capo dinner if she invited me to one.

"But... I get nowhere unless the team wins."
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck