Author Topic: Clinton’s State Department: A RICO Enterprise  (Read 771 times)

Offline jpsb

Clinton’s State Department: A RICO Enterprise
« on: October 29, 2016, 01:14:47 pm »
Mrs. Clinton appears to have converted the office of secretary of state into a racketeering enterprise. This would be a violation of the RICO law — the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act of 1971 (codified in the U.S. penal code at sections 1961 et seq.). Hillary and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, operated the Clinton Foundation. Ostensibly a charity, the foundation was a de facto fraud scheme to monetize Hillary’s power as secretary of state (among other aspects of the Clintons’ political influence). The scheme involved (a) the exchange of political favors, access, and influence for millions of dollars in donations; (b) the circumvention of campaign-finance laws that prohibit political donations by foreign sources; (c) a vehicle for Mrs. Clinton to shield her State Department e-mail communications from public and congressional scrutiny while she and her husband exploited the fundraising potential of her position; and (d) a means for Clinton insiders to receive private-sector compensation and explore lucrative employment opportunities while drawing taxpayer-funded government salaries.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441573/hillary-clinton-corruption-foundation

Offline aligncare

Re: Clinton’s State Department: A RICO Enterprise
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:20:15 pm »

Elect Trump and watch the rats scurrying for cover as Mr. Trump follows through on his promise to LOCK HER UP!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 01:22:57 pm »
Elect Trump and watch the rats scurrying for cover as Mr. Trump follows through on his promise to LOCK HER UP!

Your boy is on the verge of screwing this up.  Just watch.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 01:24:26 pm »

@sinkspur

All he has to do for the next few days is shut his yap and let her squirm under this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 01:33:03 pm »
I am really appreciating McCarthy's commentary in the Clinton nonsense.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 01:44:06 pm »

The ruling class of the Clinton Foundation should also be gifted with a prison cell, including BJ and Huma.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 01:53:33 pm »

Oh yes, it will be fun to watch. A whole army of special prosecutors for an entrenched army of DC criminals.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 02:09:07 pm »

There has to be panicked, sleep-deprived staffers and aids who are imagining the worst.  Best to step aside, make a lot of high-road presidential comments just to keep the ball in the air, and let the drama play out.  And, break the Twitter thumbs.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 02:19:53 pm »
There has to be panicked, sleep-deprived staffers and aids who are imagining the worst.  Best to step aside, make a lot of high-road presidential comments just to keep the ball in the air, and let the drama play out.  And, break the Twitter thumbs.

We will see how long his handlers can contain him. He only has a few days to control himself. I don't think another groping accusation will cover over this latest Clinton revelation, though.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy