Author Topic: BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood  (Read 2539 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

Kristinn Taylor Oct 28th, 2016 9:09 pm Leave a Comment

The attorney for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is looking for the homeless Black woman seen on video being attacked by a mob of Hillary Clinton supporters as she protected Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it was sledgehammered by a Clinton supporter earlier this week.

Michael Cohen, Trump Organization EVP and Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump, spoke out on Twitter Friday evening about Mr. Trump’s desire–before it was known to him that she was attacked by the Clinton mob–to present an unspecified gift to the woman. Cohen said he had a friend in Hollywood looking for her.

Read More At: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-donald-trump-attorney-looking-homeless-woman-beaten-hillary-clinton-supporters-hollywood/

Offline dfwgator

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@TomSea

Either they ain't really looking,or they are too stupid to live because nobody is checking the police or EMT calls,and nobody seems to be checking the hospitals and  homeless shelters for her. If they had done this,she would already have been found.

Then again,if they find her too quickly there is no political mileage to be made out of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Charlespg

Sub human POS liberals  8888crybaby **nononono*

the only reason they got away with this shit ,is there are no more men in this country willing to kick their worthless a***es and send them to the hospital
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sub human POS liberals  8888crybaby **nononono*

the only reason they got away with this shit ,is there are no more men in this country willing to kick their worthless a***es and send them to the hospital

@Charlespg

Charles,the sad,sad truth is this country has now devolved to the point where if any WHITE man had came to her defense he would have been arrested for committing a federal,and most likely state,hate crime.  Only non-Whites can have ANY physical contact with someone of another ethnic group (meaning white,of course) and not face mandatory federal time in prison and the loss of everything they own.

Offline TomSea

I thought there might have been a report that they found the woman.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45846

Breaking: Homeless Woman Attacked By Hillary Supporters Found! Team Trump On The Way!

Her name is Denise Scott. She was attacked by Hillary supporters Friday while guarding Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of fame. Thousands helped scour the city for her after Donald Trump's attorney ask for help finding her. She seems to be doing OK and Trump's team is on their way to help her. "The police arrest him today. She is being helped. Enough said," said Michael Delauzon, who posted a photograph of her. "Mr Trump is already helping her. His attorney is coordinating everything. She will be very happy."

More: http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45846

--------------

Watching the media and seeing how Hillary is defended, I wonder what difference there is between Clinton Supporters and Never Trumpers, perhaps the stories should say they might have done this as well.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:25:43 pm by TomSea »

Offline aligncare

Be careful Tom. Around here mods "correct" you for speaking your mind. In other words, you're not allowed to call 'em as you see 'em...unfettered speech is dangerous, you know.

"you've been warned"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:43:33 pm by aligncare »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Be careful Tom. Around here mods "correct" you for speaking your mind. In other words, you're not allowed to call 'em as you see 'em...unfettered speech is dangerous, you know.

"you've been warned"

@aligncare

Yeah,I can testify to that one. Most are ok,but there are 1 or 2 that seem to have agendas.

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

Yeah,I can testify to that one. Most are ok,but there are 1 or 2 that seem to have agendas.

Bingo! Give that man a cigar!

Offline rodamala

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:58:55 pm by rodamala »

Offline American Faith Today

"you've been warned"

I'm not a mod and haven't been here very long.

There's a difference between "calling them as you see them" and speaking your mind and being a reckless donkey who flies off the handle emotionally and throws out verbiage that probably came out of the other end of the anatomy from the mouth.

I understand this is an emotional issue and on Facebook I said as a "Never Trumper" it's horrific.

At least we should all be able to agree on that.

Taking that and saying, in essence, "The media is picking on poor defenseless Donald and they're covering up for wicked Hillary.  If you don't vote for Donald Trump you're an abuser of homeless people(and perhaps children and small puppies)" is quite frankly immature, inappropriate, and ridiculous.

Offline TomSea

I'm not a mod and haven't been here very long.

There's a difference between "calling them as you see them" and speaking your mind and being a reckless donkey who flies off the handle emotionally and throws out verbiage that probably came out of the other end of the anatomy from the mouth.

I understand this is an emotional issue and on Facebook I said as a "Never Trumper" it's horrific.

At least we should all be able to agree on that.

Taking that and saying, in essence, "The media is picking on poor defenseless Donald and they're covering up for wicked Hillary.  If you don't vote for Donald Trump you're an abuser of homeless people(and perhaps children and small puppies)" is quite frankly immature, inappropriate, and ridiculous.

But in turn, tin-foil hate time has certainly reached TBR; and to say that people are not in effect, defending Hillary per this email fiasco, would be to ignore the truth. I know this is a different story, I guess one can make that point.

Your post also resorts to vulgarity which is against the rules.

Offline aligncare

Seems no one's hands are clean here. You just described the tone and timbre of virtually every post to me once it was clear to the emotionally wounded NeverTrumpers that I was a proud supporter of Donald J Trump.

Sorry to disagree...

Offline TomSea

Whether one wants to say this is "The Briefing Room" now and not "The GOP Briefing Room"; that so many ill things are said for merely supporting the nominee says something in itself, even accepting those who say the worse of Trump or display such feelings in their avatar or signatures.

Seems no one's hands are clean here. You just described the tone and timbre of virtually every post to me once it was clear to the emotionally wounded NeverTrumpers that I was a proud supporter of Donald J Trump.

Sorry to disagree...

So in other words two wrongs make one right and we'll have double standards.  Okay.

Look, as I said, I haven't been here long.  But what I have read at "TOS" and on here is how "nasty" Cruz supporters or Never Trumpers were.  Which nastiness is never appropriate.

Yet I stopped posting at "TOS" because I didn't feel like being at a place that was a loud cheerleader for the worst nominee of my lifetime.  That, and the fact that they just resorted to "zotting" people who didn't get on board the Trump Train.

Which seems to be a common theme all across the internet, btw.  "Conservative" sites banning people, deleting posts, editing posts, etc. if the posters in question were critical of Trump.

I wasn't zotted at Free Republic itself but I was zotted at their Facebook group, without notification or warning.  I was trying to reply to someone and found out that I no longer could.  Then I looked and found that I was no longer a member of the group.

I wasn't nasty to anyone- at least not intentionally, not as an initiator of it, and not in any over the top manner.  I simply spoke out against Trump- and gone.

So whenever people talk about how "nasty" they were treated as Trump supporters, well, we're still here.  You didn't leave so it couldn't have been that bad.  And you weren't banned for being a Trump supporter.

There are a lot of Never Trumpers who can't say that.

But in turn, tin-foil hate time has certainly reached TBR; and to say that people are not in effect, defending Hillary per this email fiasco, would be to ignore the truth. I know this is a different story, I guess one can make that point.

Your post also resorts to vulgarity which is against the rules.

That's just more hyperbole and emotional reacting.

Not supporting one evil person doesn't mean anyone is defending the other evil person.

If you think voting for and siding with evil is the path to defeat evil, I really don't know what to tell you.

Other than, as I read yesterday that was pointed out brilliantly, voting for evil, even the "lesser evil" has simply lead to America continuing to decline.

The country has trended downward under Obama.  It trended downward under Bush. 

http://worldeventsandthebible.com/2016/10/destruction-nation-ballot-box.html

Offline rodamala

So in other words two wrongs make one right and we'll have double standards.  Okay.

Look, as I said, I haven't been here long.  But what I have read at "TOS" and on here is how "nasty" Cruz supporters or Never Trumpers were.  Which nastiness is never appropriate.

Yet I stopped posting at "TOS" because I didn't feel like being at a place that was a loud cheerleader for the worst nominee of my lifetime.  That, and the fact that they just resorted to "zotting" people who didn't get on board the Trump Train.

Which seems to be a common theme all across the internet, btw.  "Conservative" sites banning people, deleting posts, editing posts, etc. if the posters in question were critical of Trump.

I wasn't zotted at Free Republic itself but I was zotted at their Facebook group, without notification or warning.  I was trying to reply to someone and found out that I no longer could.  Then I looked and found that I was no longer a member of the group.

I wasn't nasty to anyone- at least not intentionally, not as an initiator of it, and not in any over the top manner.  I simply spoke out against Trump- and gone.

So whenever people talk about how "nasty" they were treated as Trump supporters, well, we're still here.  You didn't leave so it couldn't have been that bad.  And you weren't banned for being a Trump supporter.

There are a lot of Never Trumpers who can't say that.

@American Faith Today

While I commend you on your patience and tolerance... Right now I see TBR becoming a clone of how TOS was in the height of the Republican primary.  Tolerance of whining, loser, turdflinger Trump supporters gave us this "worst candidate of a lifetime".

They have effectively given the presidency to Hillary Clinton, and like their candidate will never own that mistake but will lay blame on everyone except themselves.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:43:53 pm by rodamala »

Offline Hoodat

Quote from: FreeRepublic's very own Kristinn Taylor
The attorney for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is looking for the homeless Black woman seen on video being attacked by a mob of Hillary Clinton supporters as she protected Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it was sledgehammered by a Clinton supporter earlier this week.

In other news, Polish sabateurs took control of a Gleiwitz radio station in Upper Silesia and broadcast anti-Trump messages that were considered to be an affront to the Reich.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-