Author Topic: Julian ASSANGE The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary CLINTON  (Read 1986 times)

HAPPY2BME

Published on Oct 28, 2016

Julian ASSANGE The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary CLINTON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqPxUbOwAw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqPxUbOwAw4

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I've heard this; times up.

Offline libertybele

Don't count on it.  Clinton will never be held responsible or accountable.  Early voting has already started.  IF by some miracle she's held accountable, or is asked to step down, what happens to the votes of all those that already voted for her?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hannity is a genius, this is all to protect Obama and everyone below them.

All The President's Men.

HAPPY2BME

I've heard this; times up.

=======================

is water still wet?

HAPPY2BME

Don't count on it.  Clinton will never be held responsible or accountable.  Early voting has already started.  IF by some miracle she's held accountable, or is asked to step down, what happens to the votes of all those that already voted for her??

====================

people can always write in john mccain or paul ryan

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
====================

people can always write in john mccain or paul ryan
Well if what they want is a mentally unstable candidate, they don't have to write in McCain, Trump is already on the ballot.

Oceander

I'll believe it when I see it.  Until then ... meh.

Offline uglybiker

The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary CLINTON

Been hearin' that sh*t for going on 25 years, now. So I'm sure you'll understand if I'm just a wee bit skeptical.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

HonestJohn

Re: Julian ASSANGE The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary CLINTON
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 04:04:17 am »
Been hearin' that sh*t for going on 25 years, now. So I'm sure you'll understand if I'm just a wee bit skeptical.

This.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 07:27:45 am »
LOL

I'm sorry, but no it won't.

Assange is just being the grandiose self promoting narcissist he seems to be.

Kind of like when he was going to drop a leak from the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy and was a no show.  Regardless of whatever damaging information he's released regarding Hillary, the man needs to stop being such a douche.

Besides that, while I don't know that Assange was the one tweeting it, the Wikileaks twitter account tweeted out not that long ago that they had maintained all along that Hillary was going to be elected president.  So how in the world is she going to manage that if the information Assange and friends have been sitting on for so long is going to lead to her arrest?

Not to mention, if the government and DOJ is so jacked up in this country, and regardless of any other disagreements we may have, we likely all agree that that much is true, then who is going to step forward and arrest her?

So yeah, count me in the "almost assuredly not happening" camp too.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 10:46:17 am »
Reopening the FBI investigation is certainly a step in the right direction toward arresting Mrs. Clinton.

The Wikileaks drops may provide enough context and background for the FBI to make their case.

No immunity deals for her either...its Presidential pardon or jail.  :police:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 10:51:28 am »
No immunity deals for her either...its Presidential pardon or jail.  :police:

Unfortunately, you know which one it is going to be. Doesn't matter she's slime. Doesn't matter that there is nothing but hate between her and the Worm. She knows where the Worm's bodies are buried, so he's going to protect his so called legacy, no matter what.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PoloSec

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2016, 12:46:28 pm »
LOL

I'm sorry, but no it won't.

Assange is just being the grandiose self promoting narcissist he seems to be.

Kind of like when he was going to drop a leak from the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy and was a no show.  Regardless of whatever damaging information he's released regarding Hillary, the man needs to stop being such a douche.

Besides that, while I don't know that Assange was the one tweeting it, the Wikileaks twitter account tweeted out not that long ago that they had maintained all along that Hillary was going to be elected president.  So how in the world is she going to manage that if the information Assange and friends have been sitting on for so long is going to lead to her arrest?

Not to mention, if the government and DOJ is so jacked up in this country, and regardless of any other disagreements we may have, we likely all agree that that much is true, then who is going to step forward and arrest her?

So yeah, count me in the "almost assuredly not happening" camp too.

When I read your comment I had to laugh "grandiose self promoting narcissist" very reminiscent of many months ago when Glenn Beck said he was going to release information that was going to in one fell swoop bring down the entire U.S. Government.
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 01:20:16 pm »
Yeah, Beck's a decent guy and he's done some good work.  But he does go way overboard too often.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 01:41:40 pm »
Unfortunately, you know which one it is going to be. Doesn't matter she's slime. Doesn't matter that there is nothing but hate between her and the Worm. She knows where the Worm's bodies are buried, so he's going to protect his so called legacy, no matter what.

I'm under no illusion anything from a legal standpoint is going to happen. When it comes to the Clinton's, seems the laws don't apply.

But it will damage her further as far as the election goes
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 01:42:00 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy