Author Topic: Carl Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Unless New Evidence Was “A Real Bombshell”…  (Read 693 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Being reported by numerous sources including the Hill.

Carl Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Unless New Evidence Was “A Real Bombshell”…

Carl Bernstein has been at the forefront of advocating for Hillary Clinton.

In an interview with CNN Bernstein admits the FBI would never “reopen” or announce a “renewed investigation” unless there was some very substantive information.

Remember, the new information does not surround Anthony Weiner, it surrounds communication between Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton, and their collective circle.  Do not get distracted – stay focused:

CARL BERNSTEIN: “Well, there’s no question that the e-mails have always been the greatest threat to her candidacy for president, that her conduct in regard to the e-mails is really indefensible and if there was going to be more information that came out, it was the one thing, as I said on the air last night, actually that could really perhaps affect this election.

We don’t know what this means yet except that it’s a real bombshell”.

“And it is unthinkable that the Director of the FBI would take this action lightly, that he would put this letter forth to the Congress of the United States saying there is more information out there about classified e-mails and call it to the attention of congress unless it was something requiring serious investigation. So that’s where we are…

Read More At: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/28/carl-bernstein-fbi-would-not-reopen-unless-new-evidence-was-a-real-bombshell/

Offline Longmire

The great thing about this FBI investigation is that it will force Clinton to face the media at exactly the time she'd rather avoid them.

Clinton can run but she can't hide...

Offline LMAO

This couldn't come at a worse time for her. This news this close to the election changes the dynamic of the race
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Oceander

Clinton will be painted as the victim of a feckless aide - Abedin - who betrayed Clinton's trust because the aide was grossly negligent and illegally shared access to classified information with her husband, who does not have any clearance.

Abedin will the the goat sacrificed on the Clinton alter to exonerate Clinton - and, not coincidentally, steal the thunder from the wikileaks emails - however, expect to see her with a seven figure "job" at one of the organizations that contributes heavily to the Clinton Foundation.

Offline r9etb

Abedin will the the goat sacrificed on the Clinton alter to exonerate Clinton - and, not coincidentally, steal the thunder from the wikileaks emails - however, expect to see her with a seven figure "job" at one of the organizations that contributes heavily to the Clinton Foundation.

She'll go to prison, rather than rat on her girl Hillary, just like Susan McDougal did for Bill?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 02:33:57 am by r9etb »