Author Topic: WATCH: MSNBC Confirms Trump’s Video Interview Claiming Relationship To Putin Is Real  (Read 990 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Clearly he says it.  But he has denied it.  Trump supporters know he is connected too.  I have heard things that would make the stomach turn.  Trump supporters aren't just supporting Trump but they are calling Putin a great guy.  Its almost as if Trump and Putin are running a shadow election.  Pence is just a bystander and Putin is pulling strings.  And the nuclear threats coming from Russia if Trump isn't elected.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Clearly he says it.  But he has denied it.  Trump supporters know he is connected too.  I have heard things that would make the stomach turn.  Trump supporters aren't just supporting Trump but they are calling Putin a great guy.  Its almost as if Trump and Putin are running a shadow election.  Pence is just a bystander and Putin is pulling strings.  And the nuclear threats coming from Russia if Trump isn't elected.

Just think, it used to be Bill Ayers and friends who wanted a Russian puppet government running the show here.

In a world where so called conservatives praise the likes of Michael Moore, nothing really surprises me any more.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump is all over the place. One day praising Putin, praising Obama, praising Hillary, then the next they're all so corrupt and evil or he doesn't know them etc. etc.

Guy needs to make up his mind.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Just think, it used to be Bill Ayers and friends who wanted a Russian puppet government running the show here.

In a world where so called conservatives praise the likes of Michael Moore, nothing really surprises me any more.

Me either.  Digging two New York liberals out of the New York sewer as candidates for POTUS........ And I was looking so forward to debate against the Democrats.  I have spent most of my time posting about Trump. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Trump is all over the place. One day praising Putin, praising Obama, praising Hillary, then the next they're all so corrupt and evil or he doesn't know them etc. etc.

Guy needs to make up his mind.

I think that is the plan.  Keep people so confused they don't know up from down.  Right from wrong.

I do.

Offline American Faith Today

I think that is the plan.  Keep people so confused they don't know up from down.  Right from wrong.

I do.

Probably

That and talking people to death and talking in circles.

Trump talks in so many circles that the circles get dizzy.