Author Topic: HILLARY IS FINISHED! TRUMP REACTS TO FBI REOPENING SERVERGATE INVESTIGATION  (Read 5837 times)

HAPPY2BME

HAPPY2BME

Trump on Clinton emails: FBI has a chance to 'right the horrible mistake' it made

Jacob Pramuk   | Christine Wang   
5 Hours Ago

Donald Trump seized on the news Friday that the FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton's private server, saying that "this is bigger than Watergate."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/trump-on-clinton-we-must-not-let-her-take-her-criminal-scheme-into-the-oval-office.html

HAPPY2BME

HAPPY2BME

Hillary Clinton Striped Prison Pantsuit Bobblehead

Currently Unavailable

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Hillary Clinton Striped Prison Pantsuit Bobblehead
    New for 2016 - Depicts Hillary in her fashionable striped pantsuit
    First Edition - very limited

https://www.amazon.com/Hillary-Clinton-Striped-Pantsuit-Bobblehead/dp/B0197BYZA8

Offline sinkspur

Eric Schmeltzer ‏@JustSchmeltzer  4h4 hours ago
FBI Sources saying emails are from Huma to Hillary, recovered from Huma's phone. Would not affect FBI decision to not charge in case.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Eric Schmeltzer ‏@JustSchmeltzer  4h4 hours ago
FBI Sources saying emails are from Huma to Hillary, recovered from Huma's phone. Would not affect FBI decision to not charge in case.

======================

Who the hell is Eric Schmeltzer?

HAPPY2BME

Hillary Clinton addresses FBI email investigation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjPwTpqIP8

Offline montanajoe

The only people that care about the emails are the same people that have always cared about the emails and all of them are voting against Hilliary anywaay.

It really shows how weak the GOP candidate is when all his supporters can only hope that somehow the FBI is going to knock her out of the race.

It ain't gonna happen... :shrug:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The only people that care about the emails are the same people that have always cared about the emails and all of them are voting against Hilliary anywaay.

Oh this will hurt Hillary. Maybe not enough to lose, but it will damage her.

It did last time even when she was exonerated.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

It really shows how weak the GOP candidate is when all his supporters can only hope that somehow the FBI is going to knock her out of the race.

Nothing will harm ClinTrump at this point. You can only grind pond scum so fine.

Offline kevindavis007

Oh this will hurt Hillary. Maybe not enough to lose, but it will damage her.

It did last time even when she was exonerated.

It will damage her throughout her administration. She is not as crafty as Bill.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Yeah, agreed. Even if she squeaks by, she'll be damaged and I think the GOP may have won the Senate tonight.

Offline montanajoe

Again its the same people who were never going to support her administration in the first place. Its a partisan issue and here is no evidence that I'm aware of that shows this multi-year scandal has effected her supporters in the least.

If this is all the GOP has in the next four years to oppose her with, then they will be getting their asses kicked. I have a faint glimmer of hope that all those predicting the end of the Republic after her election will stop playing the kindergarten games and oppose her on policy. To a large extent those games gave the GOP the only candidate the second worse candidate in history  could beat....

Offline kevindavis007

Yeah, agreed. Even if she squeaks by, she'll be damaged and I think the GOP may have won the Senate tonight.

I think so.. Bill got away cause well he was likable, also I think the GOP should have gone after him over Chinagate, not getting a BJ from a fat intern.  Also, the GOP better stay away from impeachment until there are enough votes to have her removed from office.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

HAPPY2BME

Stefan Molyneux comments on FBI Director James B. Comey’s announcement that the FBI has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” into the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUHAyiMnb88

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Right_in_Virginia

======================

Who the hell is Eric Schmeltzer?

LOL!  Most likely it's Sink's neighbor  :laugh:

@HAPPY2BME

Offline LMAO

I disagree with those who say this won't damage her. Yes, the public already considers her a liar and untrustworthy enough that this will only confirm that amongst the public. But, should she win, she will be weakened and there is no doubt in my mind that this is just an appetizer of what a Clinton presidency would be like.

Having this come out this close to an election is devastating. I suspect panic and chaos is happening over at Team Clinton headquarters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

LOL!  Most likely it's Sink's neighbor  :laugh:

@HAPPY2BME

Maybe it's the sinkster himself? Another alter ego, perhaps?...he's had so many just since I've known of him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe it's the sinkster himself? Another alter ego, perhaps?...he's had so many just since I've known of him.

So true ...   :laugh:

Offline LMAO

I think so.. Bill got away cause well he was likable, also I think the GOP should have gone after him over Chinagate, not getting a BJ from a fat intern.  Also, the GOP better stay away from impeachment until there are enough votes to have her removed from office.

Bill also had a good economy to help him. Of course, it was the tech bubble that helped. Unlikely a Hillary, or Trump presidency for that matter, will have the same type of economy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!  The only way "Hillary is finished" is if she does not become President!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 03:10:19 pm by Texas Yellow Rose »

Offline skeeter

Bill also had a good economy to help him. Of course, it was the tech bubble that helped. Unlikely a Hillary, or Trump presidency for that matter, will have the same type of economy

No , they won't. In fact the only reason Obama isn't being hurt by his abysmal economic record - the record one of the others will inherit - is the MSM refuses to report it.

I heard a report the other day on an Obama popularity poll - must've been ABC because it had him at 61% approval - the report went on to point out he is more popular than Reagan, or any other president since at this point in his administration.

And thats with Obamacare failing, slightly better than 1% per year GDP growth and U-6 at over 10% for years now.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 03:13:44 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

No , they won't. In fact the only reason Obama isn't being hurt by his abysmal economic record - the record one of the others will inherit - is the MSM refuses to report it.

I heard a report the other day on an Obama popularity poll - must've been ABC because it had him at 61% approval - the report went on to point out he is more popular than Reagan, or any other president since at this point in his administration.

And thats with Obamacare failing, slightly better than 1% per year GDP growth and U-6 at over 10% for years now.

Or could it be just a result of people so disgusted with the two options for his replacement that he looks good in comparison

Barry Goldwater

Oceander

"Hillary is finished"

/snicker

Hillary was finished after Benghazi, Hillary was finished after the DIY server was revealed; heck, Hillary was finished when Vince Foster was found dead.

So far, the stories of Hillary's political death have been premature.  Pace Mark Twain.

And I seriously doubt this will be the end of her, either.