Author Topic: Reporters aboard Clinton campaign plane in dark about FBI development as wi-fi ‘out’  (Read 1402 times)

HAPPY2BME

October 28, 2016
By Kyle Olson

A bombshell rocked the presidential campaign today, and reporters flying with Hillary Clinton were in the dark because the plane’s wifi was reportedly out.

One advisor, whom Mattingly did not name, used the patented Obama/Clinton line, “We’re learning about this just like you all are.”

Phil Mattingly

@Phil_Mattingly

Of note as we wait for Clinton: plane had no wi-fi today. One adviser after we landed: "We're learning about this just like you all are."
1:03 PM - 28 Oct 2016

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/reporters-aboard-clinton-campaign-plane-in-dark-about-fbi/

HAPPY2BME

Clinton camp silent on FBI news, Kaine dodges

By T. Becket Adams (@becketadams) • 10/28/16 2:15 PM

Hillary Clinton's campaign hasn't yet come up with a response to the FBI announcing Friday it is investigating new emails related to the private and unauthorized server she maintained when she worked at the State Department.

The only real reaction so far from the Democratic nominee's camp has come from her running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., who told reporters Friday afternoon, "gotta read a little more, gotta read a little more."

A member of Clinton's team was asked elsewhere to comment on the newest development, to which he responded by saying he had "no idea" what the agency was talking about.

Though the agency's initial investigation of Clinton's private email server was completed earlier this year, Comey's letter explained, "I am writing to supplement my previous testimony."

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation," he wrote.

"I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," Comey said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2605879/

HAPPY2BME

is wet still wet?

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

October 28, 2016
By Kyle Olson

A bombshell rocked the presidential campaign today, and reporters flying with Hillary Clinton were in the dark because the plane’s wifi was reportedly out.

One advisor, whom Mattingly did not name, used the patented Obama/Clinton line, “We’re learning about this just like you all are.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/reporters-aboard-clinton-campaign-plane-in-dark-about-fbi/

Deliberately shut down so the Clinton campaign could think about what to say before the Reporters found out what was going on and started clamoring to ask them questions. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:50:46 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline r9etb

Deliberately shut down so the Clinton campaign could think about what to say before the Reporters found out what was going on and started clamoring to ask them questions.

Obviously -- and the reporters know it.  They're still in the tank for Hillary, most of them -- that's how they got on the plane in the first place.

But to be that close to Clinton and be the last ones to know.... that's not going to go over well.

HAPPY2BME

Hillary Shuts Off The Wi-Fi On Her Campaign Plane So Press Can’t See/Report Story On FBI Reopening Her Criminal Case

October 28, 2016
 BFH

Everybody knows her pal Comey told her about this in advance. And that’s why she ordered the plane’s wi-fi turned off.

http://www.patdollard.com/hillary-shuts-off-the-wi-fi-on-her-campaign-plane-so-press-cant-seereport-fbi-reopening-her-criminal-case-story/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm sure it's just a coinkdink. America's Princess Dianna would never stoop so low as to interfere with access to the news.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longmire

Everybody knows her pal Comey told her about this in advance. And that’s why she ordered the plane’s wi-fi turned off.

More likely she was tipped off by someone on the receiving end of the letter in Congress, or even AG Lynch herself.

HAPPY2BME

More likely she was tipped off by someone on the receiving end of the letter in Congress, or even AG Lynch herself.

=======================

A deal is a deal.  Remember when Bill Clinton had his impromptu instruction (probably blackmail) session with Lynch at the airport?

Offline aligncare

To me that seems a more likely scenario. But it's all just guesswork right now. I expect the full extent of corruption at the federal level has yet to penetrate the low-information-Lester Holt-audiences.

Elect Donald Trump and watch the tide of corruption turn.

Online Lando Lincoln

Her close circle hunkered down, flipped off the switch, and formulated a response to the breaking news - beginning with the, "I just heard about it too gambit".

There has to be a lot of panicked staffers and aids.  Could be a heck of a week.  Like the Rose Law firm billing records, stuff might just begin to appear.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online LMAO

Her close circle hunkered down, flipped off the switch, and formulated a response to the breaking news - beginning with the, "I just heard about it too gambit".

There has to be a lot of panicked staffers and aids.  Could be a heck of a week.  Like the Rose Law firm billing records, stuff might just begin to appear.

I hope those close to her have hidden all ashtrays and lamps :silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Agree.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Considering Comey's letter was sent to Congress earlier in the week, not on Friday when it was released, I'd say you're exactly right.

HAPPY2BME

==========================

OCTOBER 28, 2016

On June 29, 2016, Attorney General Loretta Lynch is reported to have met privately with former President Bill Clinton on board a parked private plane at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona. The meeting occurred during the then-ongoing investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s email server, and mere hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving both Mrs. Clinton and the Obama administration. Judicial Watch filed a request on June 30 that the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General investigate that meeting.

The FBI has released to the public some Clinton investigation materials, other records remain withheld.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-files-lawsuit-fbi-records-clinton-email-investigation-tarmac-meeting-bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/