Author Topic: The Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks (so far)  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

The Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks (so far)
« on: October 28, 2016, 08:47:37 am »
This list contains titles, links of proof, quotes from the links, and commentary from Reddit.

These are just SOME of the thousands of leaks exposing Hillary Clinton's corruption,

and mainly comprise of the Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails, as well as a few other sources (FBI docs, DNC leaks, etc.) So much cover-up, media collusion, and pay for play proof was not included, because this list would reach 1,000 if I included them all.
Here. http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Offline DB

Re: The Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks (so far)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 09:25:09 am »
Can congress appoint a special prosecutor?

And if they can, why aren't they?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 09:55:21 am »
Can congress appoint a special prosecutor?

And if they can, why aren't they?

You expect the uniparty to investigate itself? LOL, Just about all branches of government have been weaponized to protect the uniparty. Look at what the FBI has become! The only hope we the people have is to elect Trump. He's the last honest person that would take the job of POTUS.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 10:08:36 am »
You expect the uniparty to investigate itself? LOL, Just about all branches of government have been weaponized to protect the uniparty. Look at what the FBI has become! The only hope we the people have is to elect Trump. He's the last honest person that would take the job of POTUS.

You are a member of the "uniparty", not me. Trump and honest in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 11:04:40 am »
You are a member of the "uniparty", not me. Trump and honest in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

Sadly you are very much mistaken about the uniparty. Just about ever predominate member of the uniparty has come out against Trump. The entire Bush family sans George P. Bush is against Trump. Dido Romney, dido everyone at National Review, dido everyone at the WSJ, dido Paul Ryan, etc, etc, etc. To me, Trump has all the right enemies.