Author Topic: Clinton Working with Bernie Sanders to Create PAC to Funnel Money To Her Campaign #PodestaEmails #Wikileaks  (Read 624 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hmmm, coordination to create a PAC and direct where the funds go....

....Now, I am beginning to cash in the chips by setting the stage carefully > and tactfully for Bernie's people to gravitate to Hillary by convention > time. Most but not all of them will support Hillary, some will stay home, > I worry about the younger people especially who do not view politics as we > do. > > The next thing I am doing to suggest is an idea I slipped into the column > today to get Bernie people thinking---for him to create a People's PAC to > amass small donors to support liberal Democrats for the House and Senate in > November. > > Bernie's small donor base has revolutionary potential. $42 million in > February alone. Their natural tendency after the primaries will be to > largely disperse. Some, but not a huge number, will give to Hillary. > > The next thing I intend to propose is that Bernie, Elizabeth Warren and > Bill de Blasio announce before the convention the People's PAC, raise a > huge amount of money from small donors using the convention as a launching > pad, to support liberal Dems in the House and Senate (and Hillary).......

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32888