Author Topic: Former Miss Finland says Donald Trump grabbed her in 2006  (Read 5328 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Former Miss Finland says Donald Trump grabbed her in 2006
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 03:49:00 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 03:52:22 pm »
Former Miss Finland says Donald Trump grabbed her in 2006

Nobody cares about your stupid sex scandals.   Even if true,  they have no place in a discussion while the nation is on the edge of disaster from so many directions,  not the least of which is a f***ing war with Russia caused by that Idiot Clinton's policies. 

Stop straining at gnats while swallowing camels.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 03:52:28 pm »

luis... for the love of God.... more warning....please...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 03:52:57 pm »
Meanwhile, in Utah, this will be the coup de grace for Trump:

Ben WinslowVerified account
‏@BenWinslow
Temple Taggart, the fmr Miss Utah Trump’s Miss Universe pageant, to hold a news conference with Gloria Allred at 12:30pm. @fox13 #utpol
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 03:54:21 pm »
Meanwhile, in Utah, this will be the coup de grace for Trump:

Ben WinslowVerified account
‏@BenWinslow
Temple Taggart, the fmr Miss Utah Trump’s Miss Universe pageant, to hold a news conference with Gloria Allred at 12:30pm. @fox13 #utpol

May backfire, unless there is solid proof, which there may be.

I think it's clear there's a coordinated media attack going on here.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2016, 03:55:22 pm »

May backfire, unless there is solid proof, which there may be.

I think it's clear there's a coordinated media attack going on here.

Nah.  The Mormons hate Trump and this will be just further justification to vote against him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

• Technical
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 03:57:55 pm »
Nah.  The Mormons hate Trump and this will be just further justification to vote against him.

We'll see what she has.

Both sides claim to have "devastating" dirt on the other sides, that turns out to be mostly nothingburgers or maybe mildly compromising/embarrassing.

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 03:58:23 pm »

Offline dfwgator

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2016, 04:02:29 pm »

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2016, 04:03:40 pm »

Paper bags can do wonderous things...

If only paper bags could cover up a vile and despicable personality.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

• Technical
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 04:03:46 pm »

Is it sad that I cannot tell if that is real or not?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 04:10:38 pm »
DONALD TRUMP MOLESTED ME TOO!! Back in 1972 when I was just a kid, Donald Trump grabbed me and tried to kiss me. It was horrible! I want an interview with Megyn Kelly!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See how easy that is? Anyone can 'claim' anything, especially if you are rich or famous. I know very wealthy men who will not even enter an elevator if there is only one woman in it. They will never be caught alone with a female for fear of some blackmail accusation  That's how easy it is. Just the accusation is enough to wreck a lot of success in life.

So now, what the media is saying is that it is not about the specious nature of the claims, but it is about the 'number' of claims. I've heard pundits say that with so many women coming forward, it must be true. Can you imagine that? Just get a couple of dozen whores together to claim some guy groped them, and 'viola', he is automatically guilty.

Obviously all this is orchestrated and being done with intent. The media gloms on to each one of these 'stories' because it suits them and their agenda. And all the while they report hour after hour, day after day, about some whore slut that Donald 'supposedly' grabbed or whatever, they ignore real factual criminal behavior by Hillary and her staff. Is the system rigged as Trump says? You tell me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 04:13:32 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2016, 04:14:00 pm »

Is it sad that I cannot tell if that is real or not?

It may be the closest we could actually get to the truth.  Neither is lying.

Do I think Trump did do some of this?  Yes.  Do I think that some of those women may have been deliberately flirting with the very powerful rich guy who ran the pageant, and these may just be after-the-fact regrets?  Also yes.  And before people scoff at the idea of women flirting with some old guy, Trump was only in his late-50's/just turned 60, and if you looked at who he has been married to, there are some incredibly attractive woman who clearly found this guy very desireable.  That seems less likely now when he is 10 years older, but was likely much more true back then when these incident occurred.

There's no way to know exactly what happened, but for something as important as a presidential election that will decide the future of this country for at least four years and beyond, I'd require more evidence than this to make it a determinative factor in my decision.

But for a lot of women who have personalized/internalized this to something that occurred in their lives, I think they'll be applying a different standard.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 04:15:14 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 04:51:25 pm »

Nobody cares about your stupid sex scandals.   Even if true,  they have no place in a discussion while the nation is on the edge of disaster from so many directions,  not the least of which is a f***ing war with Russia caused by that Idiot Clinton's policies. 

Stop straining at gnats while swallowing camels.

The argument was made during Bill Clinton's term that these are important because it opens up the person to extortion and blackmail. I remember a lot of discussion during Bill Clinton's revelations about how the Chinse or others may find out about other affairs and use it to blackmail him into favorable decisions.

We also have the issue of the FBI files Hillary supposedly has. Rumor is many of these have information on powerful people's affairs and she uses those to extort favors and manipulate things her way.

So yes, in that sense, it is important to know if the potential leader meets at least minimally reasonable behavior standards to protect himself from extortion.

Offline Hurricane Andrew

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2016, 04:56:14 pm »
Would it be wrong to inject that at least Trump had better taste than Bill Clinton?  </snarky comment>
There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2016, 04:59:35 pm »
Would it be wrong to inject that at least Trump had better taste than Bill Clinton?  </snarky comment>

I will give him that. He did buy decent looking wives when he needed them.  22222frying pan

Wingnut

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2016, 05:25:17 pm »
I will give him that. He did buy decent looking wives when he needed them.  22222frying pan

Trump is from the school of:

"You are only as old, as the women you feel."

• Technical
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2016, 05:38:13 pm »
I keep hearing that this all new....but it is not. Accusations and lawsuits have been around for a while. Jill Harth stands by her original assault claim where she filed a lawsuit and withdrew it after trump settle with her husband's lawsuit.

Also, trump's first wife and also Taggert.

Temple Taggart McDowell, Miss Utah, brought her allegations in May:
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/miss-usa-contestant-details-encounters-trump-n665521

The extensive interview, which adds many new details to an accusation Taggart first made to The New York Times in May, was conducted as similar allegations from numerous other women were published for the first time Wednesday.

"I remember being shocked" by the encounter at the Miss USA pageant, McDowell said, adding: "I would have just thought to shake somebody's hand, and that was his first response with me."

"I remember feeling kind of embarrassed, like wanting to turn and wipe my mouth, like, 'What just happened?'" she said.

But "because he's the pageant owner, you're trying to make a good first impression," McDowell said, so while the encounter made her uncomfortable, "I just kind of shooed it off and kind of went along."

Later, McDowell said, Trump offered to help her get contracts with elite modeling agencies, and during a visit to Trump Tower in Manhattan at Trump's invitation, he again embraced and kissed her on the lips, this time in front of two pageant chaperones and a receptionist.

The New York encounter made one of the chaperones so "uncomfortable" that she advised McDowell not to go into any rooms with Trump alone, McDowell said. The other chaperone accompanied her into Trump's office, she said.

The extensive interview, which adds many new details to an accusation Taggart first made to The New York Times in May, was conducted as similar allegations from numerous other women were published for the first time Wednesday.

:shrug:

I don't even really care. Trump is going to lose. I hope Melania divorces him and takes him to the cleaners.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2016, 05:41:30 pm »
Whats sad is that the FBI just announced they're reopening a criminal investigation into the Democrat nominee and the "conservatives" here are focused on ten year old nonsense like this.

• Technical
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2016, 05:42:19 pm »
Whats sad is that the FBI just announced they're reopening a criminal investigation into the Democrat nominee and the "conservatives" here are focused on ten year old nonsense like this.

MIght be nice if we had a decent candidate that could take advantage of all this.

Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2016, 05:44:02 pm »

Don't bitch. Be a citizen reporter and report. Post away to your little pea pickin hearts desire.

You do know how to post news don't you Ace?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2016, 06:03:42 pm »

MIght be nice if we had a decent candidate that could take advantage of all this.

I voted for Mr. Aleppo, if only to help the Libertarian Party reach 5%, and thus qualify for matching funds next time around. IMHO, there needs to be another party besides the R's and D's that is eligible for funding.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2016, 06:58:53 pm »
It has actually taken the strength of these ladies, to tell their stories, that has given me the steel to announce that I am the 14th victim of Mr. Trump.  He grabbed my butt and drooled a tic-tac on my lapel one night 14 years ago at a golf event.  At first I thought a child had reached up and brushed my backside, because the hands were so tiny.  When I turned and saw Trump my initial reaction was to scream for a month.  Not a night goes by that I don't relive that event in my nightmares.

When we post LOL, we don't always really laugh out loud, but your post did it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.