Author Topic: Dick Morris: Blue Collar Whites Swing Big Time to Trump  (Read 1933 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dick Morris: Blue Collar Whites Swing Big Time to Trump
« on: October 27, 2016, 09:21:37 pm »
Dick Morris: Blue Collar Whites Swing Big Time to Trump

The latest Fox News poll shows Donald Trump only 3 points behind Hillary Clinton, after reporting the week before that he lagged by 6 points and before that by 7 points, but an analysis of the data indicates that the shift is animated by a big swing by white blue collar voters to Trump.

White men who have only a high school education backed Trump by 16 points in the Fox News poll one week ago, now support him by an amazing 30 points — a gain of 14 in Trump's direction.

Among women high school graduates who have no college, Trump's margin has swelled by 7 points in the same period.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Dick-Morris-Blue-Collar-Whites-Swing/2016/10/27/id/755665/#ixzz4OK4p8aJg

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Dick Morris: Blue Collar Whites Swing Big Time to Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 09:25:10 pm »
Dick Morris? Kiss of death...

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 09:25:46 pm »
Poor Dick.  He has been so wrong for so long now it is amazing he still collects a paycheck from anyone.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 09:31:59 pm »
Poor Dick.  He has been so wrong for so long now it is amazing he still collects a paycheck from anyone.

He's one of the people that will absolutely 'say for pay' and smile like the guy in the 'free candy' van while doing it. He will take any position you like.

Don Henly of all people, had a song called 'In the garden of Allah, about the OJ trial, but the lyrics fit Morris and all his ilk perfectly. Fits the Trump supporters to a T as well.

Today I made an appearance downtown
I am an expert witness because I say I am
And I said gentlemen, and I use that world loosely
I will testify for you, I'm a gun for hire,I'm a saint, I'm a liar
Because there are no facts, there is no truth
Just data to be manipulated
I can get you any result you like
What's it worth to you?
Because there is no wrong, there is no right
And I sleep very well at night
No shame, no solution, no remorse, no retribution
Just people selling t-shirts
Just opportunity to participate in the pathetic little circus
And winning, winning, winning

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 09:34:51 pm »
He's one of the people that will absolutely 'say for pay' and smile like the guy in the 'free candy' van while doing it. He will take any position you like.

Don Henly of all people, had a song called 'In the garden of Allah, about the OJ trial, but the lyrics fit Morris and all his ilk perfectly. Fits the Trump supporters to a T as well.

Today I made an appearance downtown
I am an expert witness because I say I am
And I said gentlemen, and I use that world loosely
I will testify for you, I'm a gun for hire,I'm a saint, I'm a liar
Because there are no facts, there is no truth
Just data to be manipulated
I can get you any result you like
What's it worth to you?
Because there is no wrong, there is no right
And I sleep very well at night
No shame, no solution, no remorse, no retribution
Just people selling t-shirts
Just opportunity to participate in the pathetic little circus
And winning, winning, winning

:pondering:

:beer:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 02:34:56 am »

Clinton Advisor Dick Morris.  Liberal mouthpiece of FOX News.  Doing his best to move America away from Conservatism.

I remember when Dick Morris was working with Obama to get his terrorist cousin Raila Odinga elected in Kenya.   Supposedly he advised Odinga pro bono.  Obama went to Kenya on the American dime to campaign for Odinga.  He didn't win and the country erupted into Muslim violence.  Then the UN Kofi Annan had to step in a broker a power sharing deal to break the violence.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 02:50:17 am »
Dick Morris? Kiss of death...

He's stating facts; did you read the article or did you mean to post in another thread?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 02:51:20 am »
Lots of derision in the comments above. Little that is factual-based.

Some numbers from the actual article (if anyone cared to read it):

"The Fox News data is convincing. In their Oct. 17 poll, white men who had only a high school education backed Trump 48 percent to 32 percent. But one week later, their support swelled to 59-29.

Among similarly situated white women, Trump's margin grew from 58-31 to 56-22, a net gain of 7 points.

The shift of blue collar voters to Trump is likely to continue through Election Day and could be the factor that tips the election in the Republican's direction."

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 03:04:24 am »
Clinton Advisor Dick Morris.  Liberal mouthpiece of FOX News.  Doing his best to move America away from Conservatism.

I remember when Dick Morris was working with Obama to get his terrorist cousin Raila Odinga elected in Kenya.   Supposedly he advised Odinga pro bono.  Obama went to Kenya on the American dime to campaign for Odinga.  He didn't win and the country erupted into Muslim violence.  Then the UN Kofi Annan had to step in a broker a power sharing deal to break the violence.

That is sad. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 03:13:47 am »
That is sad.

It is and it is true.  He wasn't just a Clinton advisor.  He was in with Obama also. 

I read a piece by Morris from 2012 election.  He was doing his best to move the GOP in a liberal direction.

http://www.military-money-matters.com/obama-and-odinga.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 03:34:02 am »
Took a job with the Enquirer

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/06/03/hill-dumps-dick-morris-after-he-takes-job-national-enquirer/210701

Haven't you heard? The new gold standard in solid journalism is the National Inquirer and the Weekly World News. Trumpettes like Hannity have said it is so.