Author Topic: The Lonely Life of a Republican Woman  (Read 19641 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: The Lonely Life of a Republican Woman
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2016, 04:50:14 pm »
Idaho Cowgirl must not be cause she's still here.  :laugh: Rugged good looks and sexy mustache must come first.

And I reckon it don't hurt that you know how to hog-tie ;)

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2016, 05:08:20 pm »

Aw geez. Thanks for relighting the fuse on this bomb of a thread.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2016, 05:10:40 pm »
Yep...It was too late.....we was already incensed.

Here he come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables...
Nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't
look, Ethel!"

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2016, 05:21:29 pm »
@geronl

The Republican Party is not and never has been "the party of Christian values". No such party can exist in a free nation because religions demand obedience,not free-thinking.

NONSENSE.

Social Conservatism is part and parcel within Conservatism, and paramount within social conservatism are the principles contained within the Judeo-Christian Ethic. In as much as the Republican Party desires to be the champion of Conservatism, it must necessarily also adhere to that ethic accordingly.

But then, there's the root of the problem, ain't it? Looks like the Pubbies had best go look for another base (good luck with that), because the principles of Conservatism are indivisible.

Wingnut

« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2016, 05:22:02 pm »
Here he come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables...
Nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't
look, Ethel!"

lol  I had to muck back thu the posts to figure out what we was a takinn about!   :pondering:
@roamer_1
As usual  it was the kids fault!

🚨🚨 HELEN THOMAS ALERT 🚨🚨

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2016, 05:30:14 pm »
As usual  it was the kids fault!

LOL!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2016, 05:34:27 pm »
Aw geez. Thanks for relighting the fuse on this bomb of a thread.

Seems to me you could choose to click elsewhere....

I'm gone for now...Just made me some biscuits, eggs and hash browns... and the best sausage gravy I think I've ever made. I'll be back after my nap.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2016, 05:58:53 pm »
Frankly these posts from the guys don't bother me.  They're using normal language to just express the fact that they find a woman hot.  Men do that.  It's normal.  I'm a happily married woman but I can watch a movie or TV show and say, "Wow, that is a fine hunk of man right there."  My husband doesn't have a problem with it. 

Again, the problem isn't what Trump said, it's his behavior.  The men on the forum aren't claiming that they get away with grabbing women's genitals.  If that were the case, they'd deserve condemnation.
Men and Women are hard wired to appreciate God's artwork, There is nothing wrong with it, unless it is taken outside of polite societal norms. It's when the look turns into a stare, loud verbalizing of desire in inappropriate venues and manners, and unwanted physical liberties are taken. Some people never learn how to behave correctly, either they were never taught or they feel they are above the little people around them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2016, 06:06:24 pm »
NONSENSE.

Social Conservatism is part and parcel within Conservatism, and paramount within social conservatism are the principles contained within the Judeo-Christian Ethic. In as much as the Republican Party desires to be the champion of Conservatism, it must necessarily also adhere to that ethic accordingly.

But then, there's the root of the problem, ain't it? Looks like the Pubbies had best go look for another base (good luck with that), because the principles of Conservatism are indivisible.

Excellent post.

It would appear ol Pete has Christianity confused with Islam.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2016, 06:55:22 pm »
@jpsb

You still haven't responded to Trump calling for a global economy and a borderless world---three years ago.  What you think of it?  You must have an opinion.
@CatherineofAragon

He changed his mind. Let's hold him to it.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2016, 07:03:45 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Don't worry your pointy little head about that one,I have ZERO respect for idiots like you that get all "outraged" of decades old ALLEGATIONS pushed by the Clinton's that Trump groped some woman who didn't complain about it when it happened,and ignore the FACT that serial rapist Bill Clinton and the woman he put in charge of The Bimbo Eruption Squad that had Craig Livingstone nailing missing family pets to these women's front doors to discover when they came home,OR a guy who MIGHT have "groped and kissed " a woman at a social event WILL be the next President of the United States.

You are CLEARLY in favor of the serial rapist and his Nazi bitch of a wife being the next residents of the White House. Oprah must be sooo proud of you!

I will now leave you along to go back to pretending you have morals.
Wow  :amen:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2016, 07:05:15 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

He changed his mind. Let's hold him to it.

Trump changes his mind more often than Hillary changes her Depends.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2016, 07:11:59 pm »
Trump changes his mind more often than Hillary changes her Depends.
And if he changes his opinion to benefit conservatives the problem is? Seems like we have a bunch of conservatives that will not accept victory. I think that is not smart.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2016, 07:21:06 pm »
And if he changes his opinion to benefit conservatives the problem is? Seems like we have a bunch of conservatives that will not accept victory. I think that is not smart.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online DB

« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2016, 07:32:35 pm »
I think the vast majority of men here would agree with you that a guy doing what you described would deserve to get punched.

That being said, some here are implying that a guy commenting on a woman's physical attractiveness puts them in the same class as a lecher who grabs crotches, and that's not right either.

Just for the record, I mostly agree with that. The only difference for me is if you are married, you shouldn't be talking about other women like that in public because I think it is disrespectful of your wife. But I'm old school...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2016, 07:36:50 pm »
And if he changes his opinion to benefit conservatives the problem is?
The problem is believing him.

"Road to Des Moines" conversions are a far too common trope in politics, and this guy's made more of them than a man can count. Without any real record to judge against, we have to take him at his word now and not take him at his word back then.

In other words, blind faith.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DB

« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2016, 07:37:37 pm »

That change wasn't to benefit conservatives. It was to benefit Trump, to make the deal - and he did with you.

“I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2016, 07:39:08 pm »
The problem is believing him.

"Road to Des Moines" conversions are a far too common trope in politics, and this guy's made more of them than a man can count. Without any real record to judge against, we have to take him at his word now and not take him at his word back then.

In other words, blind faith.

Brother aint that the truth.

geronl

« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2016, 07:39:53 pm »
And if he changes his opinion to benefit fool conservatives the problem is?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2016, 11:35:45 pm »
That's legit. I don't know that I'd kill the feller, but it would be a close thing. He'd be in the hospital contemplating the error of his ways. And if I saw such a thing occur, not knowing the woman, there isn't a doubt in my mind that I would be obliged to render assistance as needed.

That just ain't done.

@roamer_1

I'm with ya on that one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2016, 11:45:15 pm »
No. Mountain girls, and I would say Country girls on the whole, are extraordinarily capable. If they need protection, they'll come a running for their man. But if that's happening, it ain't money that's gonna fix it. And if you ain't capable enough to provide shelter and protection at that point in time - If they don't think you can defend them - they are not going to think much of you at all.

Life here is tough as nails, and your money won't help that all that much.

A good work ethic is part of it, sure, but a 'good provider' is just as easy the guy that can drop an elk in the freezer every winter, and put up 4 cords of wood... A guy that can fix anything, and build anything, is probably worth more than a guy that can buy anything... Folks that go through life buying all they want, generally tend not to develop the character it takes to live here.

I have just expressed to you the bare fact that young women hold no sexual attractiveness for me. I really have no interest for anything under late 40's, as I said. I can certainly appreciate beauty under that age, but not in an aspect driving toward sex. Like I said, the refinement of a  lady more my age is required.

>>A good work ethic is part of it, sure, but a 'good provider' is just as easy the guy that can drop an elk in the freezer every winter, and put up 4 cords of wood... A guy that can fix anything, and build anything, is probably worth more than a guy that can buy anything... Folks that go through life buying all they want, generally tend not to develop the character it takes to live here. <<

*I* pretty much agree with everything you say,but like you,*I* am a man,and I live a rural life. I shoot 308's and 12 gauges off in my yard,and nobody lives close enough to even notice it.

The part I quoted above is proof you agree with me and we have just been "talking past" each other. What you described is the rural equivalent of being rich because in YOUR position it is proof to the typical woman OF YOUR CULTURE that you can protect her and the children,and you can provide for them.

I can flat-out guarantee it won't impress a single model or beauty queen in NYC or Miami,though. One might even feel sorry enough for you to mention it,though.

For city girls,nothing beats cash in the bank for proof a man can provide a stable and safe home life for her and any children she may have. Actually,many city girls in this day of AA hiring and quotas have enough money coming in to provide them for themselves and take care of a husband also if they want,but even if they won't admit it,most women will start want a man that brings in more than they do.  It's just an ingrained part of nature . If men and women hadn't developed these traits that compliment each other to where two halves make a whole,mankind would have gone extinct long ago.

Regardless of if you,I,or anyone else likes it,that IS the way things are and will always be until our species goes extinct.

Silver Pines

« Reply #147 on: October 28, 2016, 11:45:16 pm »
Idaho Cowgirl must not be cause she's still here.  :laugh: Rugged good looks and sexy mustache must come first.

@Idaho_Cowboy

It's all about the love.   :dancer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2016, 11:47:36 pm »
I think there is a difference between a golddigger whose primary motivation is marrying wealth, and someone for whom the fact that a man earns a decent living is one factor in determining his suitability for marriage.   

@Maj. Bill Martin  @roamer_1

Any woman who DOESN'T take such things into consideration when she is considering marrying and having children is a fool.

Love and lust are wonderful stuff,but they don't pay the bills.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2016, 11:48:54 pm »

@roamer_1

Ruh,ROH!