Author Topic: Rush: How Clinton, Inc. Raked in Cash  (Read 851 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: How Clinton, Inc. Raked in Cash
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:02:45 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/27/how_clinton_inc_raked_in_cash

How Clinton, Inc. Raked in Cash
October 27, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The WikiLeaks dump today has something incredible in it and one of the things I like to try to do each and every day is take the complex and make it understandable.  Sometimes it's challenging to do because in order to take something complex and make it understandable, the people to whom you're speaking have to have at least a quasi-foundation of understanding of the subject matter.  And I think in this case most every one of you do.

The specific leak to which I'm referring is a series of emails that show the absolute connection between the Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Foundation and Bill and Hillary Clinton getting personally rich from their foundations.  The email dump today is largely focused on a man named Doug Band, who is a former Clinton advisor.  He might still be an adviser, I don't know.
He had a company called Teneo.  And he was once in legal trouble for commingling, if you will, going back and forth between his company and the Clinton foundations and sharing donors and siphoning donations off for personal usage.

And at one point he got so frustrated (imitating Band), "Hey, if you're coming after me, why aren't you going after Bill Clinton?  He did the same thing."  And he called the operation Bill Clinton Inc.  It's a term that I used all the way back in 2008, and Obama used it in 2008 when he was campaigning against Hillary.  And what Bill Clinton Inc. means, Incorporated, Bill Clinton, Inc., what it means is that the Clintons found a way to get personally rich on the creation of their foundation and some of the satellites, one of them being the Clinton Global Initiative.

The email dump from WikiLeaks today documents it in ways that if you don't have a foundational understanding, it's gonna sound like it's in the weeds.  I have to tell you, in thinking about whether to do this and dig into it, it's a real question I have because the objective here is to keep you listening.  But if this is not done right, if I get off too deep in the weeds, it's not gonna make any sense to you and you're gonna lose interest in it because you won't be able to keep up and it will be my fault.

So I'm still thinking how I want to share this data with you.  It prints out to six pages and I'm not gonna sit here and read six pages.  I mean, by the time I get to page two you would have forgotten what I told you on page one, so I've gotta find a way.  But don't worry.  This is my job, man.  It is what I do, is make the complex understandable.  And I'm gonna find a way to do it because it confirms what everybody suspected all along.

In fact, there's even an email within the Clinton campaign, the Hillary campaign, they're emailing back and forth about the challenges their campaign faces, and it's a woman -- I forget her name -- it doesn't matter who it is.  Six questions she is asking her members of the campaign team, and question number six in her memo/email: "What's the difference in Bill Clinton, what he did, and Bill Cosby?"

That's something they thought they were going to have to deal with as all of these women came forward, and all of the news about Clinton abusing women and philandering around, cheating on Hillary. They thought -- this is some months ago -- that they might have to deal with somebody asking, "Hey, how's he any different than Bill Cosby?"

So they were ramping up and preparing to answer those kinds of questions.  But, of course, the questions never came because the Drive-By Media is in bed with these people.  They're having strategy-session dinners at Podesta's house.  I think 35 members of the media named in this document dump.  Now, about this document dump, folks, I've been seriously asking myself: Where does this come from?  Who did hack into these servers?  Now, the Democrat Party wants us to believe that it's the Russians.

And the Democrat Party from the White House on down is blaming the Russians, and Obama is leading that charge blaming the Russians, and other ranking Obama administration officials are blaming it on the Russians.  What if the Russians have nothing to do with this?  Do you realize how risky and dangerous it is if the Russians have nothing to do with this, for our president and his administration trying to tell the world that they did it? What if they didn't?  And they're just... They're casually playing around with it.

They're angering and provoking a potential nuclear enemy here for their own selfish little political purposes.  But what if Julian Assange didn't get any of this from the Russians?  Well, then where did it come from?  It had to come... Somebody who did this hack, whoever did it -- because there aren't any hacks of Republican servers. RNC, Trump, you name it. There isn't an equivalent or corresponding hack of the Republicans.  So whoever is doing this has a grudge against somebody, the Democrats at large or Hillary or Bill.

Maybe it's Podesta.  It's his email account, his Gmail account that's been hacked here, and as a result everybody that emailed with him has been "Hoovered," if you will, sucked up in this act.  So who could have done it?  Who out there has a revenge motive against the Democrats?  Who have the Democrats mistreated, maligned, impugned, in such a way who have the skills and the talents to be able to effect this, 'cause this is an incredible hack, folks. This... The voluminous... The latest news from whoever it is... You know what?

The latest news from whoever it is, the hacker claims he has -- she, whoever -- the 33,000 emails Hillary deleted.  The hacker claims to have them.  Well, I'll guarantee you the hacker's reading these things, and I've noticed a pattern, folks.  Look, I'm just openly speculating with you here.  I have noticed a pattern.  Whenever the Democrats release something along the lines of an October Surprise about Trump, it isn't long before there's another dump of hacked emails from Podesta. It's almost like whoever's doing this is following along our campaign.

And whenever the Democrats unload on Trump, the hacker releases another trove of anti-Democrat stuff, as though and as if the hacker is attempting to limit the damage to Trump by taking the focus off of whatever the Democrats are ladling out about Trump and with dumping another trove of Podesta emails.  Now, that's just something I have sensed.  I've not done a sit-down study and actually charted it.  It just seems that way to me.  I could be all wet about this.  But my point here is, I think this is not the Russians.  This is more personal.

There's something about this. I mean, do you realize how deep this hack is, and it's only of Democrats?  And in a normal... Let me tell you something, folks.  In a normal campaign season, this stuff gets Hillary Clinton out of the race.  Everything that has been uncovered here, the Clintons are gone.  Everything that's been uncovered here, the Democrats would not want to even stick their necks out to try to support.

But because Trump is the nominee and because the elites just think Trump is the absolute worst thing to ever come down the pike, everybody remains united around the Clintons, but this is... This makes Richard Nixon and what he even thought about doing look like a kindergarten Halloween party.  This is major, major stuff that's being revealed here that these people have engaged in!  Just the financial aspects of this alone, the finagling, the commingling of money, the selling of influence to Mrs. Clinton is secretary of state.

Foreign countries, foreign donors, the mechanisms by which that are detailed by which Bill Clinton... One of the ways it works is that they'll go out, they'll seek a donation -- the Clinton Foundation -- say from Coca-Cola or from the Rockefeller Foundation, Rockefeller Trust or whatever.  I mean, they're hitting on everybody, the Clintons are, and their aides, their employees at the foundation.  And one of the things that often is included is say, "In addition to your donation, we would like you to hire Bill Clinton as a consultant for $3.9 million a year to advise you on strategic whatever."

They hit up various corporations, and the corporations have done it according to these emails.  Corporations are paying Bill Clinton three and a half, $3.9 million a year to "consult," after also donating to the foundation.  What do they think they're getting for this?  I mean, do they really like Bill Clinton so much that they want to give him $3.9 million after donating another number of millions to his foundation?  For what?  This is way beyond the appearance of impropriety.  It's just being covered up and masked by the Drive-By Media who think it's a bigger story that somebody took a blowtorch to Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I mean, this stuff in these leaks is devastating. And then the more we learn about the email scandal and the cronyism that went on between Obama and the FBI and granting Hillary's assistants status as "lawyers" after granting them immunity -- Cheryl Mills I'm talking about -- and then agreeing to destroy her laptop after supposedly procuring all the evidence they needed from it? I mean, they're willfully destroying evidence here.  They're immunizing the potentially guilty and getting nothing for it.

I mean, the scandals here go beyond the average, ordinary American's ability to absorb it all. They are so dramatic, they're so constant and so frequent.  But since none of it has really been reported. There isn't any foundation of understanding on the part of the mass population for it.  To them, it's just the same old, tired allegations these mean Republicans make about the Clintons and so forth. But, I mean, it's devastating what's being learned.

And this information is coming to us from Democrat sources.  It's from their emails.  It's from their communications back and forth on how this foundation, the Clinton Global Initiative, the Hillary campaign, how it's all run and operates, how it shakes people down.  So it all adds up to nobody knows, and I want to get back to that. We'll take a break here and get back to nobody knows and the shift in polls that represents this overnight change of fortune in the way it's being reported.  It's amazing. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Rush: How Clinton, Inc. Raked in Cash
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 06:14:15 pm »
Just ask her biggest supporter: Trump

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Rush: How Clinton, Inc. Raked in Cash
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 06:18:03 pm »
I was listening to some of this today, especially when he went into the use of shell companies to hide money, etc, and I couldn't help but laugh at the irony... kind of like when Rush complains about cronyism with the 'big donor class' then goes on to praise Trump in the next sentence.