Author Topic: Trump Zings Stephanopoulos: Wish You Didn’t Donate to the Clinton Foundation?  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Zings Stephanopoulos: Wish You Didn’t Donate to the Clinton Foundation?
By Scott Whitlock | October 27, 2016 | 11:37 AM EDT

Former Bill Clinton operative turned Good Morning America co-host George Stephanopoulos grilled Donald Trump about his campaign against the wife of his old boss. The businessman brought up Stephanopoulos’s shady connections, including $75,000 in secret donations to the Clinton Foundation.         

The journalist demanded, “When you look back over the sweep of this campaign going back to last June is there anything you regret?” Trump shot back: “I'd love to have done, in life, certain things over I guess. And you would have too.” The candidate added, “You would love to have not contributed to the Clinton Foundation as an example. There are things you wish you didn't do. Okay?”

more
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/10/27/trump-zings-stephanopoulos-wish-you-didnt-donate-clinton
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Which would be a better zinger if, you know, Trump hadn't donated to the Clinton Foundation himself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

The one thing I do like about Donny is when he punches these fraud reporters in the face. This is very funny what he did here to Snuffleupagus.

Offline Frank Cannon

And he can do it in full hypocrisy mode, since he has been a big Clinton donor himself.

Who cares. I love seeing the MSM mocked and ridiculed at any opportunity. I really don't care who is doing it.