Author Topic: GREAT TURNOUT IN TEXAS: They’re not Republican, they’re not Democrats…They’re tired of the status quo and they want change.  (Read 1540 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
GREAT TURNOUT IN TEXAS: They’re not Republican, they’re not Democrats…They’re tired of the status quo and they want change.

Sid Miller: We have a record number of people registered to vote in Texas. We’re having record turnouts, the first day, the second day of voting. And it’s not Bernie Sanders supporters coming out to support Hillary. It’s not Barack Obama supporters coming out to support Hillary. It’s a new surge of Trump voters, many who have never registered to vote. Many who have not voted in eight or ten elections so they’re not reported in the polls…

Read More At: http://100percentfedup.com/great-turnout-in-texas-theyre-not-republican-theyre-not-democrats-theyre-tired-of-the-status-quo-and-they-want-change/

Oceander

So, Texas has already released official vote numbers?  They've started counting and releasing actual votes?

geronl

So, Texas has already released official vote numbers?  They've started counting and releasing actual votes?

Nope. It's just blabber and hype.

Hope N Change All Over

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is all blah, blah, blah but a great illustration of Be Careful What You Wish For.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

HAPPY2BME

Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas… And It’s ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

Sid Miller, Texas Agriculture Commissioner, went on FOX News on Wednesday to discuss the record breaking voter turnout for Donald Trump in the Lone Star State.

CRUSHING TRUMP VICTORY

YUGE RECORD BREAKING VOTES in TEXAS!!! & Its Not Bernie Fans or Obama Voters for Hillary Clinton!! ALLL Donald Trump Folks😃 #wednesdaywisdom

https://twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/791350873272168448

Offline sinkspur

Sid Miller is crazy.  There is no way for "Jesus Shot" to know how many votes are for Trump and how many are for Hillary.

I'm guessing the votes in Dallas, Harris and Travis Counties are overwhelmingly for Clinton, which are solid blue counties in Texas.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas… And It’s ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

Sid Miller, Texas Agriculture Commissioner, went on FOX News on Wednesday to discuss the record breaking voter turnout for Donald Trump in the Lone Star State.

CRUSHING TRUMP VICTORY

YUGE RECORD BREAKING VOTES in TEXAS!!! & Its Not Bernie Fans or Obama Voters for Hillary Clinton!! ALLL Donald Trump Folks😃 #wednesdaywisdom

https://twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/791350873272168448

Trump will walk Texas, that's pretty clear.

Offline thackney

Sid Miller is crazy.  There is no way for "Jesus Shot" to know how many votes are for Trump and how many are for Hillary.

I'm guessing the votes in Dallas, Harris and Travis Counties are overwhelmingly for Clinton, which are solid blue counties in Texas.

I would not expect Harris to be overwhelmingly for Clinton.  Look at recent past history.

2008 51.0% 49.0% for Obama

http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/results/states/president/texas.html

2012 49.4% 49.3% for Obama

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/results/president/texas/

Lots of Petrochem/Refinery workers in addition to the welfare queens.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

We have a record number of people registered to vote in Texas. We’re having record turnouts, the first day, the second day of voting. And it’s not Bernie Sanders supporters coming out to support Hillary. It’s not Barack Obama supporters coming out to support Hillary. It’s a new surge of Trump voters, many who have never registered to vote.

My experience:

Voted Monday without incident. Got right in and right out. Did a write-in for POTUS and voted R down the ballot.

I live in a stand-alone community outside of Harris County with its own city and county government. Because we're smaller, I'm guessing that's why there aren't any traffic problems or long waits. I'm happy with my local officials and my congresscritter. No senators running this time.

I mentioned before that I hadn't seen one Trump/Pence sign in this election cycle which is fairly unusual. I saw my first ones at the polling place. I still haven't seen one in anyone's yard.

On the flip side, the only Hildebeast sign I've seen is at a house I pass a couple of times a week. You can't help but notice this house because it's the junky one that brings down the property value of everyone else on the block. They had 2 signs. Big Hildebeast fans. What a surprise!

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Hoodat

After throwing the grass roots movement under the bus in Cleveland and voting in lockstep with the GOP establishment, it is clear that Trum is about as status quo as you can get, minus the rhetoric.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

CRUSHING TRUMP VICTORY

Trump supporters lie about things that don't even matter.  Whether 5, 50, or 50 million people end up voting in Texas next month, Trump will still get the same number of electoral votes.  And early votes don't get tallied until after the election.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Sketchy reporting on early voting by a website that none of us have ever heard of.

Desperation by the passengers on the SS Trump shortly after it struck the iceberg.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HonestJohn

Sketchy reporting on early voting by a website that none of us have ever heard of.

Desperation by the passengers on the SS Trump shortly after it struck the iceberg.

And it's from their Agricultural Commissioner, who is not involved in the election process in any way... except to cast his own personal ballot.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Utter baloney.....   Here in my little corner of Texas, the lack of enthusiasm has broken records.  Disgust  Factor 10
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

And early votes don't get tallied until after the election.

They get counted on election night like all the other votes