Author Topic: Texas official says he’s seeing record surge of new voters … and they’re not turning out for Hillary  (Read 2776 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
==============================

You know this because you are a 'deplorable?'

Are you one?

Actually I know this because I'm a rational thinking human being who recognizes a trainwreck when he sees it.

That and the fact that there is no way the Agricultural Commissioner would know would know about how many new voters there are.  Much less be in a position official or otherwise to be allowed to comment on it.

You're pinning your hopes on a pipe dream peddled to you by someone who knows as much as you do...which is to say nothing at all.

Have fun with your fantasy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HAPPY2BME

Actually I know this because I'm a rational thinking human being who recognizes a trainwreck when he sees it.

That and the fact that there is no way the Agricultural Commissioner would know would know about how many new voters there are.  Much less be in a position official or otherwise to be allowed to comment on it.

You're pinning your hopes on a pipe dream peddled to you by someone who knows as much as you do...which is to say nothing at all.

Have fun with your fantasy.

And you are now speaking for a man who has lived in Texas all his life, been actively involved in politics all his life, and you know more than he does about Texas?

You flatter yourself quite nicely.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And you are now speaking for a man who has lived in Texas all his life, been actively involved in politics all his life, and you know more than he does about Texas?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

How long have you lived in my beloved state and had a even a pasing inerest in our politics and how our state government works?

You flatter yourself quite nicely.

It's not flattery if it's the truth.

Thanks for playing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HonestJohn

I can definitely state, despite not living in Texas or even being in Texas at the moment, that every single early vote and absentee ballot was cast for Hillary.

EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Now, I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

(specially since the votes aren't counted yet)

:laugh:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:11:29 am by HonestJohn »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Oceander   
@IsailedawayfromFR

Texas has never been a "do-nothing" state, but they would not secede just because Clinton is President.  Abbott and our Texas Senators and Representatives will do whatever is necessary to keep Texas solvent and they will deal with the federal government just as they always have.  Plus, our constitution and law guarantees Texas must have a balanced budget. 

I know Greg Abbott's psychic makeup after years of working with the state party.  When he was Attorney General, he used to tell us he would go to work, sue the federal government again, go home at the end of the day and do it again the next day.  That is a common day, to stay ahead of whatever the federal government cooks up.

I was at a meeting with him and others at the governor's mansion, under a big tent on the grounds and he was in his wheelchair in front of me.  Due to a medical condition, I lost my balance and grabbed my husband to keep from falling or I would have fallen to the ground right in front of Abbott.

The point is, our Texas State officials are always out in front doing their job and that won't change.  I hope we don't lose any state offices to Democrats due to Trump being the candidate.

You say Texas will 'do nothing' in earlier quote then in next comment you say Texas has never been a 'do nothing state'.

If one is consistent, one can make a stronger argument on one's case.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

That's exactly what I'm saying.

How long have you lived in my beloved state and had a even a pasing inerest in our politics and how our state government works?

It's not flattery if it's the truth.

Thanks for playing.

LOL. That'll leave a mark.