Author Topic: The Ultimate Pander: I Think “Death Row” Has Influenced My Look, Hillary Says  (Read 742 times)

rangerrebew

The Ultimate Pander: I Think “Death Row” Has Influenced My Look, Hillary Says

October 27, 2016| by Robert Gehl

During an interview with “The Breakfast Club” Wednesday, Charlamagne Tha God showed the Democratic nominee several memes that compare her outfits to ones that rappers like Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg and Suge Knight have worn.

“I think Death Row and a lot of other fashion sources have influenced my look,” Clinton laughed. “Don’t you?”

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/the-ultimate-pander-i-think-death-row-has-influenced-my-look-hillary-says
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:51:48 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I think it has affected her look.  Her clothes look like something someone should be buried in. :silly:

Offline goatprairie

I think it has affected her look.  Her clothes look like something someone should be buried in. :silly:
My wife thinks she just grabs the nearest curtain, cuts out a large enough piece, and wears that.

rangerrebew

My wife thinks she just grabs the nearest curtain, cuts out a large enough piece, and wears that.

She thinks madam is that picky, does she? :silly:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
It was so much more stylish when Scarlett O'Hara did that.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline mountaineer

There's just a hint of Kirby to her fashion sense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
She thinks madam is that picky, does she? :silly:

You have to leave room for the Depends. Ugh.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.