Author Topic: Mindy Finn Rocks the House During a Campaign Event In Denver for Evan McMullin  (Read 796 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Mindy Finn Rocks the House During a Campaign Event In Denver for Evan McMullin

The Evan McMullin/Mindy Finn campaign event at the Colorado Christian University, hosted by the Centennial Institute – which also hosts the annual Western Conservative Summit – was attended by approximately 1000 Colorado voters who have weighed and measured the two major party candidates, and were left wanting. But by the end, that want had turned to a motivation to help Evan McMullin and Mindy Finn in a movement to help define conservatism, not just for this election, but for our future.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/26/mindy-finn-rocks-house-campaign-event-denver-evan-mcmullin/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well, "rocks" is an overstatement of giant proportions.  She is, as is McMullin, very B Team.  They are dull and too generalized.  Blah blah....I'm a reformer...blah blah....McCain 2...blah blah....  Their biggest asset is that they are not Trump.  Trump's asset is that he is not Hillary.  Please, somebody, give me someone to vote FOR.

In the sense that any name out of the phone book would be better than Trump or Hillary, they qualify.  But they are yawners.  Sorry to their supporters, many of whom I respect greatly.....but they are B Team yawners.

No need to be sorry.  I disagree though.  Maybe because we have all been conditioned to "believe me" "yuuuuge and bigly"  but these two look like beams of light on the darkest of nights.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

In comparison, perhaps.  On a scale of every other candidate that has ever existed, they seem very "high school" to me.  She sways back and forth and talks for nearly 10 minutes without saying anything of substance.  IMO.  But yes, compared to Hill and Don, that is a beam of light in the darkness.

Well to tell you the truth I had never listened to Mindy.  I had listened to interviews with Evan.  So I went to youtube.  Found them in D.C.  I didn't see what you are talking about.  I know that Mitt Romney and John McCain on a scale of 1-10 place below five for me.  I found them awkward in the speaking field.  Not winners.  And they weren't. 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:35:37 am by Chosen Daughter »