Author Topic: Did a Trump Staffer Actually Threaten Megyn Kelly On Twitter?  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Did a Trump Staffer Actually Threaten Megyn Kelly On Twitter?
« on: October 27, 2016, 03:19:09 am »
Did a Trump Staffer Actually Threaten Megyn Kelly On Twitter?

Looks like it to me.

http://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis/2016/10/26/trump-staffer-actually-threaten-megyn-kelly-twitter/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Did a Trump Staffer Actually Threaten Megyn Kelly On Twitter?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 03:23:44 am »
So far today...

Personally I was told that I should 'remember what happened to the Vichy in France' and saw a similar comment here (not directed at me)
Witnessed several comments here regarding retribution against those who opposed Trump
Hannity went on a trumper tantrum on his radio program and twitter against those who don't vote for Trump or ran against him
An ex-Congressman vowed armed rebellion if Trump loses
And a Trump staffer promises bad things will happen to Megyn after the election...

What did I miss?

(that's how winners act, right?)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 03:30:58 am »
So far today...

Personally I was told that I should 'remember what happened to the Vichy in France' and saw a similar comment here (not directed at me)
Witnessed several comments here regarding retribution against those who opposed Trump
Hannity went on a trumper tantrum on his radio program and twitter against those who don't vote for Trump or ran against him
And a Trump staffer promises bad things will happen to Megyn after the election...

What did I miss?

What did you miss?  Only the threats against people that were not published.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 03:33:16 am »
So far today...

What did I miss?

I remember when people who made death threats tended to be visited by the police.   And if they didn't get a restraining order levied against them, they were locked up.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:33:40 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 03:35:38 am »
So far today...

What did I miss?

Just another day for the defectives.....I mean deplorables who support Donny. Spin off the rails threatening everyone they can think of to keep the reality from setting in that epic failure is all their own fault.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 03:38:00 am »
I don't know if he threatened her or not.  I doubt if he'll actually do anything. 

Of course, I also doubt if he would disapprove if someone else did.

This is the same scum bag that harassed Amanda Carpenter on twitter and photo shopped a box of condoms into a picture of her on a bed, trying to "prove" she had a sexual affair with Ted Cruz.

If Trump had any decency he would have fired Scavino some time ago.

But then, if he had any decency he wouldn't be Donald Trump.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 03:40:28 am »
I don't know if he threatened her or not.  I doubt if he'll actually do anything. 

Of course, I also doubt if he would disapprove if someone else did.

This is the same scum bag that harassed Amanda Carpenter on twitter and photo shopped a box of condoms into a picture of her on a bed, trying to "prove" she had a sexual affair with Ted Cruz.

If Trump had any decency he would have fired Scavino some time ago.

But then, if he had any decency he wouldn't be Donald Trump.

That's the same POS that went after Amanda?  She is a friend and I can't tell you how much his crap started against her family. The level of harassment, including people calling her house all hours of the night, crude phone calls, screaming at her kids, threats.. it was absolutely disgusting.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 03:44:01 am »
I'm pretty sure I recall seeing her pointedly calling out Scavino on Twitter.

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 03:46:26 am »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 03:49:15 am »
So far today...

What did I miss?

You left out the false prophets spouting Bible verses to try and bolster their case for supporting for Donny.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 03:51:48 am »
So far today...

What did I miss?

Survivor.

Another blindside.

It was awesome.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx