Author Topic: Was Megyn Kelly Exposed as a Hillary Clinton Shill?  (Read 1247 times)

HAPPY2BME

Was Megyn Kelly Exposed as a Hillary Clinton Shill?
« on: October 27, 2016, 02:29:41 am »
Was Megyn Kelly Exposed as a Hillary Clinton Shill?
10:30AM EDT 10/26/2016 Bob Eschliman   

If the 2016 presidential election accomplishes nothing else, it will likely open the eyes of many conservatives and Christians to the threats in their midst. Chief among them that FOX News Channel isn't as "fair and balanced" as perhaps it once was.

During a very heated exchange between "The Kelly File" hostess Megyn Kelly and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, Tuesday night, the "conservative" media outlet's pro-Hillary Clinton bias was on full display. Gingrich, to his credit, called it out—and didn't back down.

They had already gone back and forth over biased polling, but it really jumped the rails when Kelly tried to suggest Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump "might" be a sexual predator.

That Kelly has allowed herself to be objectified by millions of men by taking part in a racy photo shoot for a magazine, and in interviews with the very same people she has slammed Trump for talking to in the past wasn't brought up.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/60818-was-megyn-kelly-exposed-as-a-hillary-clinton-shill

HAPPY2BME

HAPPY2BME

Re: Was Megyn Kelly Exposed as a Hillary Clinton Shill?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 02:30:12 am »
No thanks Happy.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:38:57 am by MOD3 »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 02:32:55 am »
[comment deleted]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:39:23 am by MOD3 »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HAPPY2BME

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 02:34:56 am »
I know the Republican party nominated a Clinton shill.

Was that not what we were talking about?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 02:39:15 am »
[comment deleted]

Dunno who finds that attractive. I think someone forgot to photoshop the middle age face texture to match the body model's skin tone was and the difference is jarring. Of course I never did find her that good looking to begin with.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:39:38 am by MOD3 »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 12:09:18 pm »
Dunno who finds that attractive. I think someone forgot to photoshop the middle age face texture to match the body model's skin tone was and the difference is jarring. Of course I never did find her that good looking to begin with.

===========================================

That 'middle-aged face' is worth $15 million a year to spew out liberal progressive brainwashing on a 'conservative' news network.

Soon to be worth $20M/Yr - if they can keep her from going onto Rachel Maddow's network, which is where she will be in good company, and where she really belongs.

Here's hoping Rupert Murdoch goes bust and tits up ..

Report: Megyn Kelly Seeks over $20 Million a Year from Fox News