Author Topic: ‘I’m Pissed!’ Sean Hannity Absolutely Loses It Over ‘Never Trumper Jerks’ and Evan McMullin  (Read 18196 times)

Offline jpsb

Just more of the same. And if a "reckoning" is what you demand, bring it on. Your actions gave us Hillary in an election that was very winnable for an actual conservative and I'm not forgetting that - ever.
Hillary appreciates your support.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I'm sure there are people at the other site who think the LDS Church should be banned.

The true believer Trumpites seem determined to drive as many people away as possible.

Offline jpsb

Offline jpsb

Does anyone other than the Trump Democrats watch the  Trumpanity show?
Hanitty has the number one news show on cable.

Offline jpsb

I've always found it interesting how some want to take vengeance against free citizens expressing at the ballot box and through speech, opinions different than theirs.
650,000 American soldiers died over a difference of opinions expressed at an election.

Offline jpsb

Then bring it.

We're waiting for imbeciles to make that last mistake.

And it WILL be their last should they be as stupid as I think they will be.
The hell will be Madame President and yes, you will pay.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
650,000 American soldiers died over a difference of opinions expressed at an election.

Umm your grasp of American History sucks worse than your European history if you think that is ALL the U.S. Civil War was about.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:07:07 pm by mystery-ak »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline r9etb

Umm your grasp of American History sucks worse than your European history if you think that is ALL the U.S. Civil War was about.

No point in trying to reason with the neocons.  (Neoconfederates, that is.) 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:07:25 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No point in trying to reason with the neocons.  (Neoconfederates, that is.)

True.  But that comment was just jaw dropping.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Night Hides Not

My friend, there was no need for the last word of your post. His own post was thunderous in that regard.

The War Between The States was going to happen, sooner or later, as we all know. Lincoln's election was the spark.

And to think that my most vexing personal question lately has been over one of the minor battles in the War of Spanish Succession. Damn, I need to win the lottery so I can afford to quit work, and live in Germany the rest of my life...buy a house in Traben-Trarbach, and spend my time researching historical sites from Trier to Koblenz.

I suppose it would help if I bought a ticket or two every now and then...   :silly:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:07:42 pm by mystery-ak »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Thanks to this election season, "jaw dropping comments" are just routine banalities of daily intercourse.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I have no problem with Hannity here, it is his right to say this.

Some people rejected Romney and are for Trump this time, I'm disappointed in that, some supported Romney and reject Trump, I'm disappointed in that.

Hannity is a team player, usually supporting the nominee.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
*moron and idiot* are considered personal insults...please stop it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline r9etb

It's par for the course, actually.  I guess I'm hardened to the silliness, having taken their measure back at TOS.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
My friend, there was no need for the last word of your post. His own post was thunderous in that regard.

The War Between The States was going to happen, sooner or later, as we all know. Lincoln's election was the spark.

And to think that my most vexing personal question lately has been over one of the minor battles in the War of Spanish Succession. Damn, I need to win the lottery so I can afford to quit work, and live in Germany the rest of my life...buy a house in Traben-Trarbach, and spend my time researching historical sites from Trier to Koblenz.

I suppose it would help if I bought a ticket or two every now and then...   :silly:

True.  But still it was accurate in relation to his comment about the Civil War LOL!

If you do win the Lotto and move to Germany...I would recommend that you go through the painful process of becoming a legal gun owner in that country...it's expensive and takes a lot of time.  But with the Muslim invasion that Frau Merkel has permitted...it might just save your life.

We were there almost 7 years and what is happening in Germany in relation to the Mulsims flooding the country was the ONLY reason we wanted to leave.  Like you I could very easily retire there.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I have no problem with Hannity here, it is his right to say this.

Some people rejected Romney and are for Trump this time, I'm disappointed in that, some supported Romney and reject Trump, I'm disappointed in that.

Hannity is a team player, usually supporting the nominee.

Yeah because threatening retribution for someone not agreeing with you whether you're a national talk show host or some schlub on a website is really being a "team player"?

What team would that be fore exactly?  The Mid Town Manhattan Brownshirts?  Or is he a "team player" for the Orange Jackboots?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Yup.

There were a huge range of emotions and factions within the two opposing sides with states rights being the prevailing issue in the south and ending slavery prevailing in the north.

Sam Houston was a perfect example of the wide range of thought on the subject. He agreed with the south on the principle of state's rights but correctly assessed that secession would lead to war, untold death and suffering and eventually loss.

It cost Houston his job as governor of Texas when people who didn't want to hear the hard truth threw him out of office and it cost Houston his son who fought and died for the south in the war that followed.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:21:13 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline jpsb

If you don't think the election on Abraham Lincoln was the spark that ignited the civil war then there is no point in conversing with you. It should not be necessary to say; Elections have consequences; however some here seem to be oblivious to that fact.

Offline Rivergirl

Their mantra that people are unwilling to tell the pollster they are voting for tRump is beyond laughable. 
Says it all doesn't it.   Only the truly deranged think tRump is America's answer.

Offline aligncare

I listen most days, and Sean is on his game. His guests and topics on the issues are substantively better than even Rush these days. It's all about getting accurate, up-to-date information out to his audience. Sean is rocking it!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If you don't think the election on Abraham Lincoln was the spark that ignited the civil war then there is no point in conversing with you. It should not be necessary to say; Elections have consequences; however some here seem to be oblivious to that fact.

Again...your serious lack of knowledge of U.S. History is being exposed with every post you make.

The War was going to happen whether Lincoln or the original Republican frontrunner William Seward had been elected.

The Republican Party was formed out of the ashes of the Whig Party as an anti-Slavery political party.

To blame Lincoln for the Civil War is a simplistic and revisionist view of history.  He tried to keep the Union together...if you want to blame anyone or any group for the Civil War...blame the Southern States.

Offline aligncare

I heard some of his show today.  What a whining baby he's turned out to be.  I couldn't take it, so turned it off.  He'll be lucky to have ANY audience left after the election.

Wrong. His audience share rocketed after the Trump nomination. He's crushing his competition in most markets.

Offline jpsb

To blame Lincoln for the Civil War is a simplistic and revisionist view of history.  He tried to keep the Union together...if you want to blame anyone or any group for the Civil War...blame the Southern States.

I never "blamed" Lincoln I said his election made the war inevitable.  That is just simple history, it is plausible someone else might have let the south secede peacefully. Notice I say plausible but we will never know since it's history that Lincoln was elected and the civil war happened.

That's my last word on this topic, I will not debate someone that denies history.

Offline aligncare

Hillary appreciates your support.

Don't worry about it, jpsb. When all they got are insults, you know they're losing the argument.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wrong. His audience share rocketed after the Trump nomination. He's crushing his competition in most markets.

So I guess you can post a link to the Arbitron ratings to back this up?