Author Topic: ‘I’m Pissed!’ Sean Hannity Absolutely Loses It Over ‘Never Trumper Jerks’ and Evan McMullin  (Read 18193 times)

Offline sinkspur

I'm partial to smooth jazz.   The Oasis was the only thing that helped me keep my sanity when I had to move from Houston (The Wave).  Then they yanked it all away.  That's ok though.  It forced me to do some work....I found all of the music I liked and burned onto cds so I could play/listen to them any time I wanted to.   I pretty much have everything they ever played on both stations now.

You can get some great stuff on Pandora for free. I'm older so I like big band Jazz and Jazzie country like Lyle Lovett. Just tailor what you want and Pandora plays it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

I have been the the jazz fest in Denton. The faculty and students were the best parts.
In Houston, the public radio station, KPFT had a Saturday night show called Milestones. The DJ was Miles Willis. Sadly, he left for New York and they did not continue. I'd say it was the best jazz radio show I've heard.
FYI, listened to Jimmy Smith and Kenny Burrell on an old LP a few nights ago.

Jimmy Smith the organist?  Wow. Haven't heard him in years. 

I'm very catholic in my love for jazz EXCEPT Herbie Hancock.  Just can't get into that.

Offline GrouchoTex

Jimmy Smith the organist?  Wow. Haven't heard him in years. 

I'm very catholic in my love for jazz EXCEPT Herbie Hancock.  Just can't get into that.

I liked early Herbie Hancock, like "Maiden Voyage".

Offline Idiot

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/im-pissed-sean-hannity-absolutely-loses-it-over-never-trumper-jerks-and-evan-mcmullin/

‘I’m Pissed!’ Sean Hannity Absolutely Loses It Over ‘Never Trumper Jerks’ and Evan McMullin

by Justin Baragona |

7:33 pm, October 26th, 2016 AUDIO

With less than two weeks left until Election Day, Sean Hannity went off on a tirade during his radio show this afternoon, aiming his barbs at #NeverTrump conservatives and independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin, who has made Utah a toss up state.

The conservative host first stated that we had only 13 days left until we made the decision to “keep screwing the country up” or “try and fix it.”

Letting his audience know that he was angry, he noted that there was going to be a reckoning with the Never Trump crowd the day after the election.

“All this garbage from you Never Trumper jerks out there,” Hannity shouted. “I’ve had it. By the way, that’s more unfinished business. November 9th, I have a lot to say about all of you.”

At one point, Hannity apparently had the dump button hit on him after he said Donald Trump isn’t “freaking perfect.” Following up the delay, he yelled, “I’m pissed!”

That was when he went after McMullin, though he didn’t actually say his name.

“Who’s this idiot that’s running third party that’s killing Trump out in Utah,” the Fox News star exclaimed. “Who put him up? What was it? The Bush people? The Romney people?”

“What a disaster that would be for the country,” Hannity said in regards to McMullin possibly getting Hillary Clinton elected.

Listen to the audio clip above, via Fox News Radio
I heard some of his show today.  What a whining baby he's turned out to be.  I couldn't take it, so turned it off.  He'll be lucky to have ANY audience left after the election.

Offline sinkspur

Here's another whiner:

Laura IngrahamVerified account
‏@IngrahamAngle Laura Ingraham Retweeted RealClearPolitics
Blame the #NeverTrump folks (Romney?) for pushing McMullin in Utah. Voters won't forget.

I guess Romney should be worried if he ever runs again.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Sean's high pitched nasally voice, haha.

When are his balls going to drop?

Offline kevindavis007

Sean's high pitched nasally voice, haha.

When are his balls going to drop?

I hope Salem radio drops his ass..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Norm Lenhart

Blame the #NeverTrump folks (Romney?) for pushing McMullin in Utah. Voters won't forget.

Oh please. Don't throw us in the briar patch Laura...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Sean sounds like a neutered elf.

Offline American Faith Today

Hannity's only positive attribute used to be his relative good nature. It certainly wasn't his IQ or charisma.

Now he's got no positive attributes.

Go p*ss up a rope, Sean.

I'm not sure he's had the "relative good nature" in a good while either.

I'm sure he's actually a decent enough guy, or was.  But listening to him constantly interrupt and talk over people isn't all that good of a nature.  Even if they were liberals.

Sad for him that he seems to be having a mental breakdown in front of millions of people.  Going all in on Trump will do that to you it seems.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The very fact that Republicans may well lose Utah of all places is entirely on the Republicans who demanded Trump had to be their guy. It only shows how terrible that choice was. Trump came with a price - Hillary in the White House. Stupid is as stupid does.

And Sean was selling Trump very early on.  They have a habit of selling loosers on FOX News.

Funny but in 2012 when Obama won Sean went on to talk about Conservative values.  LOL!

The candidates that get peddled on FOX are anything but Conservative. 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1954646761001/hannity-reacts-to-the-election/?#sp=show-clips

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16041817/ns/politics/t/gop-field-disappoints-some-conservatives/#.WBFTaWfn-h0

Sean Hannity? Verified account ?
?@seanhannity   
My msg 2 GOP: Time 2 start nominating disciplined, principled, conservatives; men & women who will defeat their opponents, not themselves

Retweets

Trademark Litigator  Stacy??  Lisa Brown  Mama F.I.N.E  Jo(an) Major Ciolino  Jay Robertson  EX GOP Lori Williams  Jonathan Cook  Joseph Brent 

8:13 AM - 9 Nov 2012

http://www.therightperspective.org/tag/2012-us-presidential-election/

Dick Morris and Bill Spetrino and Sean Hannity Fox News April 25, 2011 analyze the 2012 Republican primary race

http://www.billspetrino.com/2011/04/25/dick-morris-bill-spetrino-sean-hannity-fox-news-april-252011-analyze-2012-republican-primary-race/

As far as I am concerned Sean could have shut up 8 years ago.   He and FOX news give lip service to Conservatism but openly admit they  courted  the liberal Donald Trump all the way back to 2011.  Sean Hannity, Dick Morris, Rudy Gulliani, Carl Rove, Newt Ginghrich.  The players who ruined the party.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1954646761001/hannity-reacts-to-the-election/?#sp=show-clips

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16041817/ns/politics/t/gop-field-disappoints-some-conservatives/#.WBFTaWfn-h0
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

The very fact that Republicans may well lose Utah of all places is entirely on the Republicans who demanded Trump had to be their guy. It only shows how terrible that choice was. Trump came with a price - Hillary in the White House. Stupid is as stupid does.

In my humble opinion; they chose Trump knowing full well that there was a good chance that Hillary would be seated.  They would rather deal with her than deal with a voice for conservatism and a voice for those Americans who want their country back.  They couldn't allow that to happen as they would eventually be held accountable and many would lose their seats in the process.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
In my humble opinion; they chose Trump knowing full well that there was a good chance that Hillary would be seated.  They would rather deal with her than deal with a voice for conservatism and a voice for those Americans who want their country back.  They couldn't allow that to happen as they would eventually be held accountable and many would lose their seats in the process.

If you look back to 2011 Sean Hannity was already selling Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
“I’ve had it. By the way, that’s more unfinished business. November 9th, I have a lot to say about all of you.”

Hey Sean...bring it. Easy to talk tough behind a mic in a radio studio in Manhattan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Dallas still has KNTU, 88.1.  It's run by students from North Texas State, and features great jazz from all eras.  Especially love the One o'Clock Lab Bad selections.

Omigosh.... used to listen to the One O'CLock Lab band when I was in college in Denton.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

I just want Hannity and the others to disappear to some colony in Guyana with Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I just want Hannity and the others to disappear to some colony in Guyana with Trump.

That would be nice but I'll be happy if I never have to look at Donald Trump again.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

Voters won't forget Trump calling them stupid.

geronl

That would be nice but I'll be happy if I never have to look at Donald Trump again.

Yes, let him go back on his nice long vacation on his yacht...oh, he sold that because he needed hard currency

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The closest @Longmire has likely come to a 1911 is a movie on TV. No one with that little sense stays alive around a real one in their possession very long. "Derp! What does this do?"
Well in his apparently favorite show, an Australian playing an American carries one while pretending to be a Sheriff.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I am surprised Hannity can hear himself talk, with the entire country laughing at him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

That idiot reminds me of Valerie Jarrett.

Bring it on, Sean.

putz
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Good on Hannity for getting riled up.

If Trump loses Utah and that's the difference in the election, there will be hell to pay.
Oh? What? Kick Utah out of the Union? Make the whole state a national monument? (close, now), Ban the LDS Church?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I've been publicly punked then... Obviously I fell for it...
And here I thought it was Melania-style channeling...

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

Oh? What? Kick Utah out of the Union? Make the whole state a national monument? (close, now), Ban the LDS Church?

I'm sure there are people at the other site who think the LDS Church should be banned.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/