Author Topic: Watch Donald Trump Tell Wendy Williams That He Has ‘Sex’ In Common With Ivanka  (Read 659 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-donald-trump-tell-wendy-williams-that-he-has-sex-in-common-with-ivanka/

Watch Donald Trump Tell Wendy Williams That He Has ‘Sex’ In Common With Ivanka

by Justin Baragona | 6:58 pm, October 26th, 2016 VIDEO 127

During a 2013 appearance on Wendy Williams talk show with his daughter Ivanka, the current GOP presidential nominee made a pretty creepy comment about what he and his daughter had in common.

With both of them sitting down with Williams, the host asked them to play a game known as ‘Fave Five,’ where Williams asks her guests some questions.

In response to what she had in common with her father, Ivanka gave a relatively standard answer, saying golf and real estate are the two interests she shares with her dad.

However, when it was the real estate mogul’s turn, he brought up sex, quickly saying he shouldn’t because she was his daughter.

“Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her,” Trump told Williams while pointing to Ivanka.

Trump’s history of sexualizing his daughter has been noted throughout the campaign, with numerous media appearances popping up of him agreeing that his daughter is a piece of ass and that he’d be dating Ivanka if they weren’t related.

Video at link
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Online mountaineer

So although he said he doesn't have that in common with her, the headline says he did.   :shrug: 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

So although he said he doesn't have that in common with her, the headline says he did.   :shrug:

"Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her." 

Then why even bring it up.  Trump has some kind of jones for his own daughter.  Every woman is a piece of ass to Trump.

That's why he's 40 points down in the women vote.

Online mountaineer

I don't disagree that he says piggish things like that. Why mention sex in the same context as your daughter? I only wanted to point out that he said he didn't have that in common with her, fwiw. (I'm a stickler for accuracy).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org