Author Topic: Rush: Obamacare Failure and Lies Revealed by WikiLeaks Should Disqualify Democrats  (Read 944 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/26/obamacare_failure_and_lies_revealed_by_wikileaks_should_disqualify_democrats

Obamacare Failure and Lies Revealed by WikiLeaks Should Disqualify Democrats
October 26, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Then the things that are substantive today to focus on, I must tell you that this Obamacare story is it.  It's everything that we are up against.  It is proof positive of the guaranteed implosion of this country and our economy and failure of the Clinton administration if she wins.  Obamacare encapsulates all of it.

The abject lies to get it passed, the lies after it began to fail, and now the undeniable, out-of-control cost increases.  And you want to know how these are being dealt with?  Democrats left and right say, "It's a bump in the road, okay? So there's some premium increases.  It was never gonna be smooth as silk."  Oh, no!  You people don't get to get away with that.  You promised everybody $2,500-a-year premium reductions.  You promised everybody the moon here.

You told them if they liked their doctor and plan they could keep it.  You promised everybody... A lot of people thought you were promising 'em free health care, or free insurance.  You promised a lot of things, and you led people to believe a bunch of things that were never gonna happen. So now the bumps in the road?  And look, let's make another acknowledgment here.  There are even some people who are coming forth and saying, "Rush, you're not quite right.

"The Obamacare plan was not designed purposely to fail, to get to single payer.  These people, Obama and Jon Gruber and whoever else, they actually thought this would work.  That's what everybody's missing, Rush.  They actually thought command-and-control health care and market economies by a bunch of theoreticians from the faculty lounge would actually work, and they're as shocked as anybody that it isn't working."

There is that prevailing view.  I don't care which.  Whether this is designed to fail to facilitate single payer and national health care, or whether it's just plain old incompetence and out-of-touch inability to know what happens in markets, the bottom line is these people do not knowing what they are doing.  The Democrat Party that thinks they can run every aspect of your life, from your health care to whatever it is you drive and eat and drink and where you go to school and what you learn, there is no evidence they can do better for you than you can do for yourself.  And there never has been.

They don't have any expertise in anything that happens in the economy, because they have never worked there.  They are always in academia or government.  They are always sitting on the outside of all the action, looking at it and criticizing everybody doing it claiming they know how to do it better, when they're never done it.  Barack Obama doesn't know the first thing about how hospitals operate, how doctors operate, how trauma centers operate.  He doesn't know the first thing about the medical device business.

He doesn't know the first thing about anything.  He's never worked in it.  He didn't go to school to learn anything about it.  Neither did Hillary Clinton.  And yet we're told that these are the two most qualified people ever to make all of these plans and set up all of these arrangements for us.  Why?  Because they care more than anybody else and they've worked their entire lives caring.  Well, I'm sorry; they don't know diddly-squat, and it's right in front of us.

The other thing that's right in front of us is this WikiLeaks business.  Do you realize if journalism today was as it was back in the 1970s, we wouldn't need WikiLeaks?  We had Woodward and Bernstein who did, back in the 70s when Nixon was the target, exactly what WikiLeaks is doing today.  But the thing that's changed is that Woodward and Bernstein did not consider themselves defenders and protectors of the state.

Woodward and Bernstein thought they were there to blow up the state.  They were there to prove everybody in the state was a lying SOB, and that's because Nixon ran the state.  Today, the Drive-By Media in no way wants to hold the state, people in government, accountable for anything.  The only enemy in America today is the Republican Party and the conservative movement, and that's it.  That's the sole focus.

You will not find Republican or conservative fingerprints on anything that is going wrong in this country today.  You will not find their fingerprints on Obamacare.  You will not find their fingerprints on this disastrous economy.  Well, I take that back.  You know, that's not actually true.  There have been a lot of Republicans that voted for all the spending, I must admit, because they didn't want to oppose Obama for reasons that you and I all understand.  They're afraid of being called racists if they did.

The point is, every bit of information anybody would need to run as fast as they can away from the Democrat Party is out there.  Now you move over to this email scandal and what WikiLeaks continues to release and what's out there to know, and that is Obama lied through his teeth when he said he didn't know that Hillary was using a private server.  And we know that everybody working for Hillary and Obama knew that he was lying, because the latest dump of documents and emails from WikiLeaks indicate that the whole modus operandi was, quote, "to get away with it," unquote, from the White House on down.

The express purpose of why Obama was lying, and there were people at the Hillary camp who knew he was lying.  People on the Obama side knew he was lying, worried about it, trying to find ways to protect both of them.  We're dealing with genuine full-fledged corruption and sleaze, and it's out there for everybody to see.

The question is, how many people are seeing it? I happen to think a lot of people are because I don't think the Drive-By Media is succeeding at suppressing all of this.  They are keeping it off of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and the New York Times, admittedly so.  But there are so many other outlets that are vomiting this stuff out there each and every day.  We'll see.  We're not that far away from learning. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, about these emails in the WikiLeaks continual dump here, we now know, folks, that in just 10 days, just 10 days after Cheryl Mills said they would have to clean up what Obama says, Obama's out there saying that he found out about Hillary's private server like everybody else did. (imitating Obama) "I found out about it when I reading the news."  And Cheryl Mills and everybody, "Oh, no, no, no, no," because they knew he was communicating with her on her private server using a pseudonym, a fake name.

So everybody knew he had lied.  So they panicked.  And the WikiLeaks dumps show us that just 10 days after Cheryl Mills said they would have to clean up what Obama said, in other words, find a way around his lie, Obama reversed three decades of White House policy when he ended Freedom of Information access to White House correspondents, including emails.  The White House had been honoring Freedom of Information Act requests for 30 years, but Obama ended it 10 days after it was fairly confident he had lied about not knowing Hillary was using a private server.

We have an email exchange between a top Hillary aide and Podesta from the day of the New York Times revelation of Hillary's email server in March of 2015.  And in this exchange they are wondering why Hillary didn't come forward sooner about her secret server.  And the aide, a woman by the name of Neera Tanden answered her own question.  She's asking the question:  "Why didn't Hillary come forward sooner about all of this?"  Answered her own question by saying, "They wanted to get away with it."

Let me translate what I just said.  Some of this gets in the weeds.  There's an email exchange between the Clinton aide and Podesta.  And the subject is:  Why did Hillary go so long and not admit this?  And the answer from a Hillary aide is because they wanted to get away with it.  Bill and Hillary, the Clinton camp, wanted to get away with breaking the law.  They wanted to get away with having a private server outside the State Department.  Ladies and gentlemen, that is the entire historical summation of the Clintons since we have first heard of them in the late eighties.  They wanted to get away with it.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  You know what the left-wing spin is on the Obamacare story?  It's not a big deal 'cause it doesn't affect that many people, the 25, 30, 80% premium increase is not a big deal.  Most people get their health care at work.  It isn't gonna affect 'em.  That's their spin and they're gonna stick with it.  Mr. Snerdley, tells me not a single call from anybody asking to hear Megyn Kelly and Newt Gingrich mix it up.  Still no calls on that?  My instincts right on the money again.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  I checked the email during that obscene profit break we just had.  "Mr. Limbaugh, Mr. Limbaugh, what does it matter when Obama canceled Freedom of Information Act requests?"  What does it matter?  Actually, I'm glad you asked.  I should have explained this when I made the observation.

Obama had to end Freedom of Information Act access to presidential communications.  If he hadn't done that, there were only two ways to keep the Obama and Clinton emails buried.  Remember, now, Obama lied to the nation about a lot of things, but this particularly when he said he didn't know she was using a private server until he found out like every one of us did, on the news.  But it's an out-and-out lie because he was using it.

He knew she had a private server.  He was using a pseudonym so that he wouldn't be discovered, and it was a way around sending classified information, ostensibly.  So if they want to keep that secret, there's only two ways to have done it.  They would have had to designate every email between Obama and Hillary as classified, and that would have been a confession that not only Hillary, but Obama himself had been unlawfully transmitting classified information over a non-secure system, which everybody even now is denying happened.

So they couldn't do that.  That would have been admitting they were guilty, and Comey would have had no choice.  There would have been intent out the wazoo.  The second thing they could have done was to invoke executive privilege, and they weren't gonna do that 'cause that's what Nixon did.  That's what Nixon did in Watergate to try to bury incriminating evidence there.

And as we learned in the Supreme Court's Nixon ruling, the invocation of executive privilege cannot shield evidence relevant to a grand jury investigation or criminal trial.  That again is why Obama's DOJ never opened a grand jury investigation and had no intention of turning this into a criminal case because there was no way to shield the evidence.  Nixon tried and got blown up.

So he had to end Freedom of Information Act access for the first time in 30 years, and it didn't raise any red flag anywhere.  And the whole purpose of it was to not get caught.  In fact, there's a great piece here today that runs at TheFederalist.com by Timm Amundson.  Is the headline:  "If The Media Investigated Hillary Like They Did Watergate, We Wouldn't Need WikiLeaks." All in due course. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

The leaks that show the Democrats might have talked Trump into running, the ones that show Breitbart working with the left to take down Trump primary opponents.... those leaks....

BTW, anyone who thinks we should trust anything from Wikileaks without proof and evidence is a fool