Author Topic: Good news for Donald Trump? Butler County's absentee voting shows steady increase for Republicans  (Read 1127 times)

HAPPY2BME

Joe Rosemeyer
11:11 AM, Oct 25, 2016

HAMILTON, Ohio -- If you're trying to read the tea leaves, this could be very good news for Donald Trump: Absentee voting in Republican stronghold Butler County is up 9 percent this year compared to 2012, and 21 percent over 2008.

Two weeks before the election, the Butler County Board of Elections has seen 40 percent more requests from Republicans compared to 2012, and 51 percent more requests from Republicans compared to 2008.

And in terms of sheer totals, there have been almost three times as many absentee and vote-by-mail requests from Republican voters so far this year. In 2012, it also was about a three-to-one ratio, while in 2008, they were nearly equal.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/government/elections-national/good-news-for-donald-trump-butler-countys-absentee-voting-shows-steady-increase-for-republicans

HAPPY2BME

Is it safe to say that Mitt Romney didn't get this in '08?

Offline Frank Cannon

Is it safe to say that Mitt Romney didn't get this in '08?

Romney didn't because he wasn't running, but the article says it was the same that McCain got in '08. How'd that turn out?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Romney didn't because he wasn't running, but the article says it was the same that McCain got in '08. How'd that turn out?

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 06:41:32 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HAPPY2BME

-owned-

========================

i just wanted to see what kind of graphics you were into today

Do you watch much winnie-the-pooh?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
========================

i just wanted to see what kind of graphics you were into today

Do you watch much winnie-the-pooh?

Not anymore.  But once my grandson arrives I plan on introducing him to the classic cartoons.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!