Author Topic: Bill Weld Issues A Dire Message About Trump During The Final Weeks Of The Election And It Is Unforgiving  (Read 4846 times)

Offline skeeter

Oh, I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you. Just as you "describe" the future president of the United States.

BTW check your attributions, Einstein.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:23:52 pm by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

No. I refuse. But thanks for the compliment. My I.Q. is not 210 however. It's closer to 150 ( at least by dry weight).

Look Skeeter, I'm not looking to get into a pissing contest with another self-described conservative.  Vote for Trump or not. I can live with myself for voting for him - and accepting the risk factor that it may turn out to be a mistake.

You and many like you on the other hand, desperately cling to weird spasms of self congratulation for effectively abrogating your voting franchise and framing it (in your own minds most of all) as some species of heroism.

It's not heroism, it's not idealistic purity. It's resignation in both senses of that term. Try as you might that is all it will ever be. If you are O.K. living with that after Hill-O-Lies starts running amok all over the place like Indira Gandhi on Marxist steroids, then that is your good fortune.

But don't expect me to buy you drinks.

Then you and your 150 IQ need to check your attributions AND your reading cognition.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Then you and your 150 IQ need to check your attributions AND your reading cognition.

hah hah hah wow that's what getting two hours of sleep in the last three days then trying to post while working a busy reception desk for a corporate office will do to a fella! Erasing everything and resetting. Wow.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline r9etb

Making assessments about a person's sanity is difficult, even for trained professionals who have access to the subject and their cooperation with the investigative process. So with all due respect, for you or anyone else to presume to be qualified to or capable of making that judgment with a (forgive me) complete lack of any professional training in that regard or pertinent relevant research (detailed personal information gathered from extended interviews / testing) is about as absurd as it gets.

For a formal diagnosis, sure.

But that doesn't mean I can't evaluate his actual, observable behavior for myself.  And his preposterous behavior shows me that he's neither mature nor disciplined enough to be president.

Offline r9etb

Don't accuse me of hating Bush, I voted for him two times, that is a lazy argument.

All I had to go by was your own words, which certainly suggested a very high degree of antipathy toward him. 

The point is, if one rips Trump, then, maybe we should look at the big picture.

Or not.

Reagan was called a nut-job also who would destroy the world.

True. But Reagan didn't behave like Trump does.

Offline r9etb

If we would speak of questionable sanity, what would we say of persons who believe strongly that they know things which cannot possibly be known, such as that a person whom they have never met and know only hearsay and speculation about, will be a very bad president?  That seems to me to be a fairly alarming departure from reality in and of itself.

Trump's public behavior is a compelling argument against your defense of him.