Author Topic: Don't call me First Man - I'm 'First Volunteer': Bill says he will claim strange new title in the second Clinton White House  (Read 897 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don't call me First Man - I'm 'First Volunteer': Bill says he will claim strange new title in the second Clinton White House

Bill Clinton said today in North Carolina that he didn't have a strong preference for a job title - as long as Hillary Clinton won the White House
    He added that he hoped to be 'first volunteer,' making a quick stop to meet voters in Kinston, North Carolina, where Donald Trump will rally tomorrow
    'I hope to be the best free labor she's got,' said Bill Clinton to DailyMail.com, on a two-day North Carolina trip for his wife 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com In Kinston, North Carolina

Published: 16:04 EST, 25 October 2016 | Updated: 17:21 EST, 25 October 2016

Former President Bill Clinton floated a new title he might be called if his wife wins the White House in two weeks.

'What I hope I'll be is the first volunteer,' he told DailyMail.com at a campaign stop in  Kinston, North Carolina Tuesday afternoon. 'I  hope to be the best free labor she's got.'

The ex-president embarked on a two-day bus tour through Eastern North Carolina today – picking up babies, popping into barber shops and even sticking his head into the window of a car, to chat up a voter sitting shotgun.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3872484/Don-t-call-Man-m-Volunteer-Bill-says-claim-strange-new-title-second-Clinton-White-House.html#ixzz4OALIZ3Ef
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

We all know how much Bill likes the volunteer labor.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It depends on what the definition of "is" is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

It depends on what the definition of "is" is.
That's funny right there....I don't care who you are....lololololol.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
That's good calling him a man always bothered me.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Suppressed

Good. "Gentleman" would be ridiculous.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Whatever his title, Secret Service Code name will be Priapus.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

geronl

The walking cadaver is going to volunteer for what...