Author Topic: WHOA! MICHAEL MOORE Says TRUMP Is Only Hope To Rescue Middle-Class: “Human Molotov Cocktail” Americans “Can Legally Throw Into The System” [VIDEO]  (Read 936 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
WHOA! MICHAEL MOORE Says TRUMP Is Only Hope To Rescue Middle-Class: “Human Molotov Cocktail” Americans “Can Legally Throw Into The System” [VIDEO]

Wow! I never thought I’d be saying this, but Michael Moore’s speech is one of the most powerful endorsements, not just for Donald J. Trump, but for any candidate that I have ever seen!

“Every nameless, beaten down, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of  what we called ‘the middle class’, loves Trump. The human hand grenade they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them.

“MI, OH, PA, WI Are America’s ‘Brexit States'”

And on November 8th, election day, although they’ve lost their jobs, although they’ve been foreclosed on by the bank, next came the divorce and now the wife and kids are gone, the cars been re-po’d, they haven’t had a vacation in years and they’re stuck with the shitty Obamacare ‘Bronze Plan’ where they can’t even get a f*cking percocet. They’ve essentially lost all that they’ve had… except one thing. The one thing that doesn’t cost them a cent, and it’s guaranteed to them by the American Constitution…the right to vote!

Read More At: http://100percentfedup.com/whoa-michael-moore-says-trump-hope-rescue-middle-class-human-molotov-cocktail-americans-can-legally-throw-system-video/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Just_Victor

Michael Moore likes your candidate and you think that's a good thing?? :facepalm2: 88finger point
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Michael Moore likes your candidate and you think that's a good thing?? :facepalm2: 88finger point

Trumpettes always end up outing themselves for the Statist Progressives they really are at some point or another.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And Michael Moore's definition of what would rescue the middle class is?????

::Jeopardy theme song::

Hint, it isn't free market capitalism...

Actually, I am not surprised of this. He would want a big government authoritarian to force some sort of economic social engineering. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

I wonder if America has entered an alternative reality loop. It is beginning to resemble a Twilight Zone episode, wherein everything you thought you knew is upside down and inside out.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

From the aspect he wants to gut the current system, yes.  However, given what either would put in its place, it's a resounding NO.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.