Author Topic: How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump  (Read 6326 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2016, 01:10:46 pm »
I didn't miss your votes I just didn't find it a compelling argument.  Just because Trump has Jewish grandchildren doesn't mean he isn't pimping for white separatist votes.

His argument is akin to saying "I can't be racist...I have friends that are black"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2016, 03:42:40 pm »
I didn't miss your votes I just didn't find it a compelling argument.  Just because Trump has Jewish grandchildren doesn't mean he isn't pimping for white separatist votes.

Then the joke is on them,  don't you think?   Or are you so concerned about the hurt feelings of white separatists who end up voting for him just to be disappointed?   

Why would you give a crap if white separatists are supporting him when he is clearly not going to do them any favors?     F*** the white separatists!  Let them be disappointed! 

Ivanka: My father always supported my decision to convert

JTA - Speaking at a synagogue in Florida, Ivanka Trump assured Jewish voters that her father would “100 percent” move the US embassy to Jerusalem if he is elected president.

Ivanka Trump, who converted to Judaism in 2010 and is married to a Jewish man, called her father, the Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, an “unbelievable champion” for the State of Israel and for the Jewish people during a talk on Thursday at The Shul of Bal Harbour in Surfside, Florida, the Jewish Insider reported. “You won’t be disappointed,” she told the audience during the talk, which was filmed in part.

In addition to saying Donald Trump will move the embassy to Jerusalem, which she called “the eternal capital,” she also said he supported her conversion to Judaism before her marriage to Jared Kushner.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219485
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2016, 04:50:58 pm »
His argument is akin to saying "I can't be racist...I have friends that are black"
Trump wasn't even that eloquent: "Look at my black man!"
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2016, 07:35:00 pm »
Trump wasn't even that eloquent: "Look at my black man!"

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2016, 10:48:28 pm »

The fact that so many Republican #NeverTrumpers have embraced the DNC/Hillary/progressives race bating attacks on Trump speaks volumes...like Lenin's useful idiots on steroids with a TBR megaphone.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 10:54:00 pm »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 11:16:02 pm »
Chinese-American group funds aerial Trump ad

SANFORD

A group of local Chinese-Americans took their support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump to new heights on Saturday.

The results were visible across much of the Triangle.

An ad hoc group of local Chinese-Americans who are linked via a messaging app called WeChat – developed by Chinese company Tencent – pooled their resources to hire a single-engine plane towing a banner that proclaimed: “NC Chinese Americans for Trump.”

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/counties/wake-county/article111325042.html#storylink=cpy
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 11:40:12 pm »
The Hood For Trump

http://youtu.be/ucTQ2C5CFFQ
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Longmire

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 11:43:52 pm »

Offline MOD3

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2016, 01:30:10 am »
The fact that so many Republican #NeverTrumpers have embraced the DNC/Hillary/progressives race bating attacks on Trump speaks volumes...like Lenin's useful idiots on steroids with a TBR megaphone.

Accusing people of supporting Hillary simply because they don't support Trump is something you've been told to refrain from saying, repeatedly.

It's not true and it constitutes an attack.  Something you whine about others doing all the time.

So does referring to fellow members as "useful idiots".

It makes your complaints look very disingenuous.

Knock it off.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2016, 02:46:15 am »
Then the joke is on them,  don't you think?   Or are you so concerned about the hurt feelings of white separatists who end up voting for him just to be disappointed?

Why would you give a crap if white separatists are supporting him when he is clearly not going to do them any favors?     F*** the white separatists!  Let them be disappointed!

I would not necessarily have a problem with Trump cynically courting pro-union or even pro-abortion voters with empty promises he never intends to pay out, but I have a big problem with Trump actively pursuing and relying on the skinhead vote.  Call it the good judgement requirement to control The Button.

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2016, 06:30:05 am »
Stellar work on this thread Once-Ler....but of course you are renowned for stellar work.  :beer:

On another note, don't you love it when a picture of a minority holding a "vote trump" sign is posted here.  :silly:

So ridiculous, especially when anyone looking at trump rallies sees over 90% of attendees are whites and the majority of those are men.

****slapping

You're very kind, my friend. 

I have also noticed the same pasty homogenized flavor of the Trump crowd shots.  But if Denzel is voting for Trump I may have to reassess my notions of Trump's strength in the black community.  He's got Mike Tyson, Don King, AND DENZEL!!! 

I don't know if that will turn into 25% of the black vote on the 28th but it will almost definitely result into as many as 3 black votes for Trump when the totals are tallied. :patriot: 

Offline Longmire

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2016, 05:21:40 pm »
@aligncare @kooky

Thought I'd share some research uncovered on the white nationalist underpinnings this "news" article apparently missed.

Here we can clearly see Trump mingling with the audience at a white nationalist rally in Detroit.

Another white nationalist Trump rally in New Jersey...notice the racist alt-right symbology prominently displayed.

Fortunately there are other members of this forum also doing stellar work uncovering these sinister ties to white nationalism... :thud:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2016, 12:32:00 am »
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-white-nationalists-alt-right-214388

<snip>
This is a long in depth article.  Well worth reading if you wonder why some #NeverTrump think Donny is courting the skinhead vote.

I have a letter addressed to you from Ace.   You can read it at the following link.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/366214.php#366214
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Longmire

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2016, 02:43:43 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

From AoS: This seems to be the prevailing opinion among the hard core anti-trumps here.  :pondering:

Another possible answer is that there are so many racists -- or near-racists ready to become full racists are soon as the Go Sign, the Racist Bat Signal, is flashed up to the sky -- that it requires the extreme measure of throwing a presidential election to make sure that this faction is checked and the party is kept from being "hijacked" by this largish force.

No conservatives have previously claimed this -- though a lot of ex-conservatives have claimed it on their way out the door, in their The Party Left Me salutation.

So for the NeverTrumpers making the argument that Trump must be stopped to keep this faction from being "empowered:"

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 03:17:31 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

From AoS: This seems to be the prevailing opinion among the hard core anti-trumps here.  :pondering:

Another possible answer is that there are so many racists -- or near-racists ready to become full racists are soon as the Go Sign, the Racist Bat Signal, is flashed up to the sky -- that it requires the extreme measure of throwing a presidential election to make sure that this faction is checked and the party is kept from being "hijacked" by this largish force.

No conservatives have previously claimed this -- though a lot of ex-conservatives have claimed it on their way out the door, in their The Party Left Me salutation.

So for the NeverTrumpers making the argument that Trump must be stopped to keep this faction from being "empowered:"

Ace really nails it.   I've been reading his stuff since 2006,   and when he is on target,  he is very on target.     

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline CSM

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2016, 05:08:51 pm »
The problem with your passage is you think of NeverTrumpers as sheep.  :nono:

@Night Hides Not , It appears that many seem to think of constitutionalists as sheep.  In reality, we are Sheep Dogs!  The issue is that the wolves are attacking from all sides!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2016, 05:32:39 pm »

Where can I buy a TBR megaphone?  It will come in handy, with the HS football playoffs near!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline CSM

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2016, 05:36:33 pm »
Accusing people of supporting Hillary simply because they don't support Trump is something you've been told to refrain from saying, repeatedly.

It's not true and it constitutes an attack.  Something you whine about others doing all the time.

So does referring to fellow members as "useful idiots".

It makes your complaints look very disingenuous.

Knock it off.

@MOD3 I don't mean this post in any was as a response to the original poster that you addressed.  I just wanted to use it as a launching point.

I am relatively new to TBR and as a result I have not seen much Mod intervention prior to this thread.  I have to say, in all honesty, the posts I am seeing from you and other mods on this forum seem very fair and well thought out.  Thank you for that.  It is very refreshing to me.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2016, 06:34:21 pm »
Dems FURIOUS Influential Black Leader Endorses Trump

When I was first called to help others, I began an organization called the “Give Me a Chance Ministry.” Our goal was to provide scholarships, tutoring and mentoring programs to underserved students. One of the keys to that remarkably successful program was the fact that we asked nothing from the university involved other than that they give these students a chance to excel. That is the position that I find myself in today when looking at the best candidate for President. Donald Trump has humbly asked the African American community to give him a chance. After witnessing 50 years of failure from the Democratic Party, compounded by a growing hostility to religion in their platform, I feel that it is definitely time that we give Mr. Trump that chance to prove he can be a great President.

http://rightwingnews.com/african-americans/dems-furious-influential-black-leader-endorses-trump/
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2016, 05:48:57 pm »
Dems FURIOUS Influential Black Leader Endorses Trump

http://rightwingnews.com/african-americans/dems-furious-influential-black-leader-endorses-trump/

Needed bumping.

After all, Donald Trump is a racist, and here you have an influential black leader endorsing Mr. Trump. Ask the Nevers around here if Donald Trump is racist, they'll tell you. And at the same time you might ask Diamond and Silk, two wonderful black American female supporters of Mr. Trump if they think Donald Trump is a racist.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2016, 05:54:52 pm »
Needed bumping.

After all, Donald Trump is a racist, and here you have an influential black leader endorsing Mr. Trump. Ask the Nevers around here if Donald Trump is racist, they'll tell you. And at the same time you might ask Diamond and Silk, two wonderful black American female supporters of Mr. Trump if they think Donald Trump is a racist.

There are anecdotal instances of blacks that have supported and voted for racist politicians throughout our history.

Just like there was a significant minority that was against the Colonies breaking away from England.

People wil always...for unexplained or head scratching reasons...vote willing against their own best interests.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!