Author Topic: How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump  (Read 6324 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 11:09:27 pm »

Leaked Podesta emails confirm our long-held suspicions about journalists: they slant political coverage to favor democrats. As the Podesta emails show, journalists colluded together to push a false narrative. Now all journalists are suspect.

However, the most damaging aspect of the media is it's inherent power to ignore. Information is vital in a democracy for making informed decisions, but now we know that journalists suppress stories in addition to slanting the news and omitting facts.

I refuse to be played.

You were played June 15, 2016 and you've been being conned ever since.  The thing is cons never know they're being conned.

As my signature says, it's a lot easier to dupe somebody than to convince somebody he's been duped.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:09:57 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 11:12:46 pm »
Since you are intelligent and capable of objective reasoning,   I urge you to use it instead of insisting upon remaining  in a world of confirmation bias.

Oh,   now I see why I couldn't understand what you were saying.    I couldn't recognize myself in your accusation.   

Confirmation bias?   About what?   You have proof that Hillary is really a good person or something? 
(Instead of a psychotic screaming hate witch.) 

That would be a neat trick. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 11:34:03 pm »

Oh,   now I see why I couldn't understand what you were saying.    I couldn't recognize myself in your accusation.   

Confirmation bias?   About what?   You have proof that Hillary is really a good person or something? 

I didn't see the "Hillary is a really good person" article.  I did see the "Trump is pandering for the skinhead vote" article.  You failed to dispute even one claim...probably because the facts backing up the article are completely true.  Those who have been following Trump for the last 18 months know it to be so, because we watched.  You simply say Politico is a Hitlery mouthpiece...then a few posts later you decry the stupification of people who live in echo chambers.  I thought the juxtaposition of those 2 posts amusingly ironic and telling.

Thanx again for another opportunity to explain it to the readers.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:35:43 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2016, 11:39:10 pm »

Actually, the trick would be, and I don't mean it in a degrading way, some posters have shown themselves to be "one trick ponies", one might never read a post from them unless it's talking about something like racism, anti-semitism, skin-heads and the like.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 12:36:07 am »
I didn't see the "Hillary is a really good person" article.  I did see the "Trump is pandering for the skinhead vote" article.

Coming from a Hillary mouth organ.   They always call Republicans racist.   Why help them? 

You failed to dispute even one claim...probably because the facts backing up the article are completely true. 

Which is what one does when the premise is inherently flawed.   Why debate crap accusations from a political opponent.   It's like the Lyndon Johnson tactic.   Giving it oxygen is exactly the wrong move.   

And now you are here like Johnson alleging that because someone isn't denying they are a Pig F***er,  it must be true?    Bad form old chap. 

Those who have been following Trump for the last 18 months know it to be so, because we watched.  You simply say Politico is a Hitlery mouthpiece...then a few posts later you decry the stupification of people who live in echo chambers.  I thought the juxtaposition of those 2 posts amusingly ironic and telling.

You are still going to have to let the rest of us in on the joke.   

One aspect of your "echo chamber"  is the fact that you can go looking for evidence of Racism in Donald Trump supporters,  but how hard have you looked for evidence of Racism in Hillary Clinton supporters?   

Antisemitism is *VERY*  strong in the Democrat party.   There are mountains of evidence for it,  and I would have thought most conservatives who keep up with politics would have been aware of it.   

The Democrats literally have a significant portion of their constituency that wants to exterminate the Jews,  or at the very least marginalize and/or deport them.   Have you been keeping up with the University boycotts of Israel?   Have you been noticing the Democratic support for Palestine?   Do you  need links or can you search the web yourself?   

So which basket of "deplorables"  is worse?    Bah!   A pox on them all.   

Thanx again for another opportunity to explain it to the readers.

Well today's your lucky day!   I'm giving you ANOTHER CHANCE to explain it to me!   Yah!

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 12:46:17 am »
Actually, the trick would be, and I don't mean it in a degrading way, some posters have shown themselves to be "one trick ponies", one might never read a post from them unless it's talking about something like racism, anti-semitism, skin-heads and the like.

I've noticed that there are several posters who seem obsessively focused on that.  I have long experience with this sort of behavior. 

My best friend in Highschool was black,  and we always talked about politics.   To him,  the number one problem facing America was "RACISM."    To me,  the number one problem facing America was 20,000 Nuclear ICBMs pointed at our cities,   with Abortion and Aids being other concerns. 

He would invariably steer every conversation back to racism,  and then he would manufacture his own evidence.    He would assert, for example,   that the US Government was giving cars and houses to this wave of Asian immigrants.   Why weren't they doing that for black folk?   

I tried to tell him that no,  the US Government is not giving them cars and houses,   they simply live very frugally and are very thrifty with any money they earn.   Shortly after arriving,  they pool their resources as a family and they work hard and sacrifice much to get ahead.   

He knows better now,  but while we were in Highschool,  he   firmly believed those people were getting an undeserved leg up because the government favored them over black people.   

Now multiply that conversation by a hundred or so,  and you will understand how it feels to converse with someone who is obsessively focused on race and racism.   

Anyways,  over time,  I converted him to being moderately conservative.   He still has knee jerk reaction responses to certain issues and topics,   but he has come a long way over to my side of the political fence.   

— Lord Melbourne —

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 02:03:42 am »
Coming from a Hillary mouth organ.   They always call Republicans racist.   Why help them?
They took the time to consolidate the indisputable evidence and make a compelling case.  Sorry you didn't like it.
Which is what one does when the premise is inherently flawed.   Why debate crap accusations from a political opponent.   It's like the Lyndon Johnson tactic.   Giving it oxygen is exactly the wrong move.
Maybe, or maybe it is wiser to deflect an argument you have no counter for.   
And now you are here like Johnson alleging that because someone isn't denying they are a Pig F***er,  it must be true?    Bad form old chap.

I prefer to think of myself as Joe Welch "Mr. Trump!  You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?" 
You are still going to have to let the rest of us in on the joke.

If I have to explain the joke, it ain't funny.
One aspect of your "echo chamber"  is the fact that you can go looking for evidence of Racism in Donald Trump supporters,  but how hard have you looked for evidence of Racism in Hillary Clinton supporters?
I doubt anybody on this forum is unfamiliar with who George Wallace is, or Robert Byrd, or J. William Fulbright.  We also know who Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan are.
Antisemitism is *VERY*  strong in the Democrat party.   There are mountains of evidence for it,  and I would have thought most conservatives who keep up with politics would have been aware of it.
I know!  Did you see what they did to Bernie Sanders and Debbie Wasserman Schultz?   
The Democrats literally have a significant portion of their constituency that wants to exterminate the Jews,  or at the very least marginalize and/or deport them.   Have you been keeping up with the University boycotts of Israel?   Have you been noticing the Democratic support for Palestine?   Do you  need links or can you search the web yourself?
That is very nice of you to offer, but you needn't cull the internet for me.  I'm convinced, and you have convinced me.  rats suck.  Well done.
So which basket of "deplorables"  is worse?    Bah!   A pox on them all.
I can't tell which one is worse.  There both awful for spectacular yet different reasons, but I agree...curse Trump and Clinton.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2016, 12:33:49 pm »
And given the comments from some of the Trumpkins here about Neocons and Israel...I'd say the White Power people definitely know their audience.

Moderators:

Without adding to the smear game myself;

TxRadioGuy is accusing others of "white power" in this forum, this is real use of the race card and pretty hateful.

Neo-Con is used all the time in the press, smears used by liberals who because they can't have good arguments, accuse others of bigotry.

I'd give bans for race card users, we all do it but some make a career of it.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:43:18 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2016, 12:41:17 pm »
Didn't really want to contribute further to this false premise thread,   but I found this,  and couldn't think of a better place to put it. 

Rosa Parks receiving the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986.   And who is that guy standing next to her?

Plus all the racists might be a little upset that *ALL* of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.   :)

24% of blacks supported Trump in the Rasmussen poll. Pretty good.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2016, 12:47:42 pm »
Moderators:

TxRadioGuy is accusing others of "white power" in this forum, this is real use of the race card and pretty hateful.

Neo-Con is used all the time in the press, smears used by liberals who because they can't have good arguments, accuse others of bigotry.

Having looked quickly at the members posts, I have failed to find one instance where he accused members here of being white power supporters. He has stated that some Trump supporters are white power believers.

This is not untrue, no matter how much you wish it were. The evidence is freely available from their own websites and fora. If you do not peruse their sites, I don't blame you one bit, but you will have to accept from those who do keep an eye on them that this is, in fact, the case.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2016, 12:50:09 pm »
Moderators:

Because you'd NEVER...ever do that.  :pondering:

There have been derogatory comments from Trump supporters about Jews and Israel on this very forum.

I'm not playing the race card...I'm simply stating fact.

And Alt Right types like their fellow travelers on the Left like to use it to smear anyone....Jewish or not...who supported the War in Iraq...the State of Israel...the Global War On Terror etc.

I'd give bans for race card users, we all do it but some make a career of it.

I'd give you a timeout for being an idiot and trying to silence someone who makes you look foolish on a daily basis by falsely claiming they are race baiting.

But that's just me.  I'm obnoxious like that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2016, 12:58:34 pm »
Neo-Cons is used in the press all the time. I can go do a news search and find many instances,

If Never Trump type writers like Ben Shapiro are also known as Neo-Cons, so be it.  Unless one can show it was coined by white power people, that is across the press.

Iraq war is even called a "Neo-Con" war, the Rolling Stones even have a song called "My sweet neo-cons".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2016, 01:34:11 pm »
Neo-Cons is used in the press all the time. I can go do a news search and find many instances,

And it's all by Liberal and/or Alt Right outlets.

If Never Trump type writers like Ben Shapiro are also known as Neo-Cons, so be it.  Unless one can show it was coined by white power people, that is across the press.

Shapiro is Jewish and has written extensively about how the use of the term is Anti Semitic.

Iraq war is even called a "Neo-Con" war, the Rolling Stones even have a song called "My sweet neo-cons".

Yes Iraq is called that because the Liberals and your fellow Alt Right types think there is this vast Jewish Conspiracy behind it. 

The Stones have been anti-Any way...no shock there.

Got anymore weak sauce attempts to justify your hatred?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2016, 01:38:29 pm »

Like that's going to happen.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2016, 01:48:35 pm »
Like that's going to happen.

Like the Democrats help blacks.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2016, 03:25:34 pm »
Politico is a Hillary orifice.     

Hard to imagine a less biased source.  :pondering:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2016, 08:17:19 pm »
Hard to imagine a less biased source.  :pondering:

Because nothing says "honest journalism" these days like gateway Pundit or Breitnbart.

:silly:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2016, 08:39:15 pm »
Because nothing says "honest journalism" these days like gateway Pundit or Breitnbart.

They are almost as good as the Pulitzer winning quality (according to Trump) National Enquirer.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2016, 09:56:02 pm »
They took the time to consolidate the indisputable evidence and make a compelling case.  Sorry you didn't like it.

They actively sought facts which supported their narrative,  and presented it as if it were a significant aspect of Trump's support.   They did not give Hillary the same treatment,  and had they done so they would have likely been shocked at the results.   

That this "story"  was created to advance a political agenda is evident to anyone with a little objectivity.   

And no,  I don't like it when people attempt to pass off their biased hit pieces as a "public service. "

Maybe, or maybe it is wiser to deflect an argument you have no counter for.   

You've missed my previous posts about *ALL*  of Trump's grandchildren being Jewish?  You've missed my posts about how much support he has in the black community? (24-29% according to different polls)  You've missed my previous posts showing individual black people voicing their support for Trump?  You've missed the news about his appeals to black voters?   I don't think we've ever had a Republican candidate who has made a stronger appeal to non-whites.   Here's a video of him appealing to Hindus!   

http://youtu.be/1PG2V0YnokM

Silly me,  I thought you kept up with this sort of information,  and i'm disheartened to find out that you haven't been following my posts very closely.    From my perspective,   I didn't think I needed to counter your argument in this particular thread because  I have already countered it many times in various other threads,  plus I figure you can watch the news with your own eyeballs. 

Is it my fault you haven't been keeping up?   

I prefer to think of myself as Joe Welch "Mr. Trump!  You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?" 

You know that McCarthy turned out to be right?   We would have been better off listening to him.  Funny you should see yourself in that role.  :)   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2016, 10:00:37 pm »

I saw another one earlier today that said he was pulling 29% black support somewhere or other. 

I've been arguing with this Black guy over on a science forum (in the "general"  section)  about Trump.   He's been working for the last year to convince all of us that Trump is the man we should want. 

He is gung ho and constantly posts pro Trump stuff.    I've repeatedly told him I didn't want Trump,  but now that he's the nominee,  i'll just have to deal with it.   

I've seen countless other black supporters of Trump.   I've *never*  seen a Republican getting so many black supporters before. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2016, 10:12:35 pm »

At least as honest as the "mainstream"  media. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2016, 10:22:45 pm »

At least as honest as the "mainstream"  media.

No not really.  They have morphed into what they were formed to fight against.

This election has truly become the last couple pages of Animal Farm.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2016, 10:53:25 pm »
No not really.  They have morphed into what they were formed to fight against.

This election has truly become the last couple pages of Animal Farm.
Good analogy all the things that used to be bad when the democrats were doing them are now good, very much like Animal Farm.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline TomSea

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2016, 02:55:56 am »
Dr. Carson said those calling the Trump campaign racist are "full of crap", I concur, race baiters, the lowest.

And he's saying that as a black man; not the usual white Trump hating idiots.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:57:12 am by TomSea »

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2016, 08:32:46 am »

You've missed my previous posts about *ALL*  of Trump's grandchildren being Jewish?  You've missed my posts about how much support he has in the black community? (24-29% according to different polls)  You've missed my previous posts showing individual black people voicing their support for Trump?  You've missed the news about his appeals to black voters?   I don't think we've ever had a Republican candidate who has made a stronger appeal to non-whites.   Here's a video of him appealing to Hindus!   

I didn't miss your votes I just didn't find it a compelling argument.  Just because Trump has Jewish grandchildren doesn't mean he isn't pimping for white separatist votes.