Author Topic: Oh, So The Trump Campaign Is Not Much Different From The Nazis...Says Ken Burns  (Read 571 times)

cuky

Oh, So The Trump Campaign Is Not Much Different From The Nazis...Says Ken Burns

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/10/23/news-bulletin-trump-campaign-not-much-different-from-the-nazissays-ken-burns-n2235809

Renowned historian and documentarian Ken Burns, who has done terrific series on the American Civil War, Baseball, and Prohibition, is a bit fuzzy concerning Donald Trump and the 2016 election. In an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, Burns incredulously said that he doesn’t recognize America anymore—and that this election is an existential crisis that likes we haven’t seen since World War II or the Cuban Missile Crisis.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWKLl5cmDQ0

Offline corbe

I agree somewhat with what Mr. Burns has to say. 

But it's probably best, out of respect for our gracious Hosts, that we not discuss it.......
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
 After watching that video all I can say is – Wow, did Thomas Beatie get old.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

HonestJohn

How many people have to say this before it starts to sink in?

Holocaust survivors to veterans of World War II to Germans who lived through the war to historians... are all saying the same thing.

When that happens, it's time to take a good, hard look at the guy.

And in days past, such behavior would have resulted in a public repudiation of the guy.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:26:44 am by HonestJohn »

geronl

They have a lot in common except Trump is gonna lose and his stormtrumpers will never have power.