Author Topic: Conway: 'It's not for me to take away a grown man's Twitter account'  (Read 672 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Conway: 'It's not for me to take away a grown man's Twitter account'

By Nolan D. McCaskill

10/25/16 10:27 AM EDT

Kellyanne Conway may be managing Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, but even she can’t get a handle on his Twitter.

“Literally, people will seriously say, ‘Can't you delete his Twitter app?’” Conway told CNN’s Dana Bash in an interview broadcast Monday night. “It's not for me to take away a grown man's Twitter account.”

Trump has repeatedly ignored the counsel of his family and allies, who have told him that he has a Twitter problem. Trump, who has nearly 13 million Twitter followers, has used the platform to blast out attacks at anyone who criticizes him, share polls that show him winning or only trailing narrowly, retweet supporters and post damaging stories about his opponent.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-tweeting-kellyanne-conway-230283
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Conway: 'It's not for me to take away a grown man's Twitter account'
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 05:01:29 pm »
And yet there are Trump fans who mocked Chris Christie's weight as an indication that he doesn't have self-discipline required for the presidency.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Longmire

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 05:35:31 pm »
And yet there are Trump fans who mocked Chris Christie's weight as an indication that he doesn't have self-discipline required for the presidency.
Yet another meaningless Nevertrump hallucination.  :shrug:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:36:13 pm »
Trumps a grown man?

Oceander