Author Topic: REPORT: VOTES SWITCHED FROM TRUMP TO HILLARY IN TEXAS  (Read 1691 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
REPORT: VOTES SWITCHED FROM TRUMP TO HILLARY IN TEXAS
« on: October 25, 2016, 01:54:42 pm »
Lou Dobbs reported on this too.

"She voted straight Republican and the vote had changed to Clinton!"
Paul Joseph Watson - OCTOBER 25, 2016

Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.

Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8.

However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.

“Gary and I went to early vote today,” wrote Lisa Houlette on Facebook. “I voted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the Republican straight ticket was highlighted, however, the Clinton/Kaine box was also highlighted!”

Read More At: http://www.infowars.com/report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: REPORT: VOTES SWITCHED FROM TRUMP TO HILLARY IN TEXAS
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 01:56:32 pm »
Does anyone have a photo or video of this?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 02:00:04 pm »
Does anyone have a photo or video of this?

Okay, but this is Amarillo were talking about, right?

Just kidding...I love my fellow Texans.

Hope this is not true, and if so, corrected NOW.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 02:04:40 pm »

It was hard enough on those T-okies when they had to mark the ballet with a #2 pencil....Give em a curser and an electronic screen and they could start WWIII given enough time.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 02:05:53 pm »

These kind of stories come out every election cycle, usually through the old kindergarten game (I heard someone heard someone...) troll spreading stories for the LULZ, or people trying to sow seeds if conspiracy..

While it absolutely can happen, and I wouldn't be surprised, after all, Hillary (per wikileaks) even rigged our primary to get her chosen 'pied piper' candidate to run against.  What these type of stories make me question them however, is a good hack wouldn't change what the voter sees, that is too obvious and too easy to catch and call out. No, a good hack would change the numbers on the back end, the final vote tally. It would look correct to the voter so it wouldn't raise red flags.

If it was happening, it reeks of a poorly done hack.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 02:06:26 pm »
They used white out on the screen to block out their mistakes on the electronic voting machines.

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 02:07:44 pm »

What's funny also, as soon as the Amarillo story came out, on our local news website, comments started popping up along the lines of 'oh yea, that just happened to me right here in Smith County.... the accounts making those posts were obvious troll accounts (fake names, reused generic profile images, new accounts, etc). Luckily the local reporters started checking with election judges and couldn't find anyone who made a formal complaint.

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »
They used white out on the screen to block out their mistakes on the electronic voting machines.

They had to stop that practice.  Seems many voters came out of the booth with their noses covered in white splotches and staggering towards the exit.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 02:48:08 pm »
Thanks for posting this.

They don't want us to see it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 02:54:22 pm »
Rigging? Rigging? What vote rigging?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 04:43:48 pm »

I have been seeing claims that voting machines in 16 states are ran by a Soros linked company.   

Paper ballots.   Stop the fraud. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline thackney

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 04:57:22 pm »

I have been seeing claims that voting machines in 16 states are ran by a Soros linked company.   

Paper ballots.   Stop the fraud.

Yeah no fraud ever happens with paper ballots....

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 05:26:36 pm »
The only fraud in this election is the Trump tubesteak at the top of the GOP ticket.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 06:03:58 pm »
Yeah no fraud ever happens with paper ballots....

False analogy.   The Fraud in the Florida election had more to do with manufacturing a crises instead of anything related to the paper ballot system itself.   

What is up with this "chad" stuff anyways?   My state uses a marker pen.   What is wrong with just marking your ballot with a pen?   

What sort of idiot thought it was a good idea to punch holes in the paper?   

The point remains,  electronic voting machines are inherently susceptible to deliberate vote rigging.   Paper ballots are not.   They can even produce an evidence based recount.   Electronic voting machines will simply read out the same tally they gave you in the first place,  and provide no proof that that tally actually represents the desires of the voters. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 06:26:08 pm »

False analogy.   The Fraud in the Florida election had more to do with manufacturing a crises instead of anything related to the paper ballot system itself.   

What is up with this "chad" stuff anyways?   My state uses a marker pen.   What is wrong with just marking your ballot with a pen?   

What sort of idiot thought it was a good idea to punch holes in the paper?   

The point remains,  electronic voting machines are inherently susceptible to deliberate vote rigging.   Paper ballots are not.   They can even produce an evidence based recount.   Electronic voting machines will simply read out the same tally they gave you in the first place,  and provide no proof that that tally actually represents the desires of the voters.

Totally a side note, but the hole punch in paper came from the old computers that read punch cards- long before optical readers or digital systems.  It was from the earliest attempts to automate vote tabulation. The government is of course, always a few decades behind and notorious for holding on to old technology.