Author Topic: Dirty Democrat Tricksters Exposed by James O’Keefe May Be Tied to . . . Donald Trump’s Campaign  (Read 1183 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump used the same liberal activists to take down Rubio and Cruz....   Trump and Clinton, two sides of the same coin.

As Joe Cunningham reported here, POLITICO has a story that, if true, is nothing short of astounding: that Breitbart.com conspired with a rabble-rousing leftist, made famous in James O’Keefe’s recent videos, to sabotage the campaigns of Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. In this post I take a more in-depth look at the allegations and the publicly available evidence to support them......

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/25/dirty-democrat-tricksters-exposed-james-okeefe-tied-donald-trumps-campaign/

HAPPY2BME

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

This was a hostile takeover of the GOP,  engineered, it appears, by Trump with the help of liberal allies. 

What conclusions may be drawn?

First, no real conservative should feel the least bit of loyalty to the top of the GOP ticket.   IMO,  the GOP simply didn't put up a candidate for President this year.   

Second,  to get our party back it is necessary to ensure Trump's utter repudiation.   For the first time,  I'm thinking seriously of not just declining to vote for Trump,  but to affirmatively - especially here in Pennsylvania, the ultimate swing state - vote for Clinton.   Not out of support for the harridan, but to send a message to Trump and his death-eaters that their day is done.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trump used the same liberal activists to take down Rubio and Cruz....   Trump and Clinton, two sides of the same coin.
Well, it was pretty obvious something was rotten at Breitbart. I wonder if there is a tie-in somewhere with Sundance and the Conservative Outhouse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

They took a sharp turn in favor of Trump pretty early on in the process.
We later find out the Bannon had been working for Trump on the side, as far back as the primaries.
Now, this revelation comes out, and it start to all add up.
Andrew Brietbart didn't like Trump, so his site has taken a turn away from its founder.
Limbaugh fans note, that Buckley was Limbaugh's idol, yet Buckley didn't like Trump, either.

For those who say it was us who now turn away from conservatism because we do not support Trump, I will say that this is 180 degrees out of phase.

It is because we are conservatives that we do not support Trump.

Andrew Brietbart and William F. Buckley were right.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Well, it was pretty obvious something was rotten at Breitbart. I wonder if there is a tie-in somewhere with Sundance and the Conservative Outhouse.

Sundance is just a bag-boy at a Florida grocery store. His importance is over-rated and doesn't extend outside FR type worlds.

Offline Smokin Joe

They took a sharp turn in favor of Trump pretty early on in the process.
We later find out the Bannon had been working for Trump on the side, as far back as the primaries.
Now, this revelation comes out, and it start to all add up.
Andrew Brietbart didn't like Trump, so his site has taken a turn away from its founder.
Limbaugh fans note, that Buckley was Limbaugh's idol, yet Buckley didn't like Trump, either.

For those who say it was us who now turn away from conservatism because we do not support Trump, I will say that this is 180 degrees out of phase.

It is because we are conservatives that we do not support Trump.

Andrew Brietbart and William F. Buckley were right.
It only gets confusing if you think being Republican equals being a Conservative. While there has been overlap of the two political subsets in the past, that appears to be on the decline.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Smokin Joe

"...swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and refracted light from Venus..."

C S Lewis

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
"...swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and refracted light from Venus..."

Aye...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This was a hostile takeover of the GOP,  engineered, it appears, by Trump with the help of liberal allies. 

What conclusions may be drawn?

First, no real conservative should feel the least bit of loyalty to the top of the GOP ticket.   IMO,  the GOP simply didn't put up a candidate for President this year.   

Second,  to get our party back it is necessary to ensure Trump's utter repudiation.   For the first time,  I'm thinking seriously of not just declining to vote for Trump,  but to affirmatively - especially here in Pennsylvania, the ultimate swing state - vote for Clinton.   Not out of support for the harridan, but to send a message to Trump and his death-eaters that their day is done.   

send a message,  lol  yeah that'll teach em alright.   

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Smokin Joe

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Yeah. Like voting for this crap has taught them so much.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yeah. Like voting for this crap has taught them so much.

winners make the rules
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Political defeat is indeed a message, a powerful one.   Trump must be repudiated - and I'm seeing less and less reason for me to cop out.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide