Author Topic: James O’Keefe Talks ‘Damning’ Video Tying Controversial Campaign Tactics ‘Right to Hillary' - Breitbart  (Read 537 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
James O’Keefe Talks ‘Damning’ Video Tying Controversial Campaign Tactics ‘Right to Hillary'

by Dan Riehl24 Oct 2016    Washington, DC15

James O’Keefe of Project Veritas joined Breitbart News Sunday SiriusXM host Matt Boyle to discuss his recently released videos, as Breitbart News reported here and here, and to also speak about a video he will release Monday.

“Tomorrow we have tape coming out that shows the evidence … tying it right to Hillary,” said O’Keefe.

“It’s going to be very hard for them to deny,” O’Keefe continued. “They’re going to have to obfuscate, attack me personally, or completely ignore this video. It’s pretty damning, and Donna Brazile’s name comes up too, as involved.”

Read More At: http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/10/24/james-okeefe-talks-damning-new-video-tying-controversial-campaign-tactics-hillary/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:40:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline Suppressed

Well, looks like you got the memo to suddenly push the abortion issue out of the blue.

Thanks for the advice...I'm following it.  That is, I'm not voting for Trump or Clinton, but probably for a candidate who is very pro-life: Evan McMullin.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn