Author Topic: The Dilbert guy promises to assassinate Trump if he acts even slightly Hitlerish  (Read 2451 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
We've become a complete chaotic mess.

SO I get the feeling that Trump supporters are getting a little desperate. I say this because Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert and big-time Trumper, is making you a promise that he’ll take drastic measures if Trump is elected and acts even slightly “Hitlerish.”

Wallow into the crazy:

My promise: If Trump gets elected, and he does anything that looks even slightly Hitler-ish in office, I will join the resistance movement and help kill him. That’s an easy promise to make, and I hope my fellow citizens would use their Second Amendment rights to rise up and help me kill any Hitler-type person who rose to the top job in this country, no matter who it is........

http://therightscoop.com/dilbert-guy-promises-assassinate-trump-acts-even-slightly-hitlerish/

Here is a shocking idea. If you are afraid someone may turn out like that, don't elect him in the first place. I know, novel concept there..

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Here is a shocking idea. If you are afraid someone may turn out like that, don't elect him in the first place. I know, novel concept there..
Adams may be preparing a few strips on what happens when the FBI knocks on your door.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just more evidence Trump supporters area danger to everyone around them.

As if we needed more evidence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Lurkers, have a good read through this a few times.

"and he does anything that looks even slightly Hitler-ish in office, I will join the resistance movement and help kill him."

Then ask yourselves if you want to be associated with a vigilante group that chooses who lives and dies based on 'slightly' anything. Maybe next they will turn on anyone who doesn't worship Trump.

Offline ABX

Lurkers, have a good read through this a few times.

"and he does anything that looks even slightly Hitler-ish in office, I will join the resistance movement and help kill him."

Then ask yourselves if you want to be associated with a vigilante group that chooses who lives and dies based on 'slightly' anything. Maybe next they will turn on anyone who doesn't worship Trump.

...and 'slightly anything' based on their own judgment, not any sort of due process or Constitutional method for removal. Just their opinion. As a point of reference, I encourage everyone to google literally any political leader's name and the word 'Hitler' behind it and you'll see that, in someone's judgement somewhere, every political leader is like Hitler.

Example: https://www.google.com/search?q=Bush+%2BHitler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

And some claim #NeverTrump are anarchists.

Oceander

That twisted necktie must have finally cut off all blood to Dilberts brain. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Vote for the guy we may or may not have to kill because he might act Hitlerish!

#MAGA

HAPPY2BME

FROM THE TOP DOWN, Violence, Deception, Aggression, and Manipulation -  Saul Alinsky's unite ..

Biden: ‘I Wish’ I Could Fight Trump, ‘Take Him Behind the Gym’

Vice President Biden, speaking at a Hillary Clinton rally Friday afternoon in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., said he wishes he were in high school and could beat up Donald Trump.

Here's a transcript:

"But what he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault. (Applause) And -- no, no, think about this. It's more than that. He said because I'm famous, because I'm a star, because I'm a billionaire, I can do things other people can't. What a disgusting assertion for anyone to make. (Cheers and applause) The press said don't you wish you were debating him? No, I wish I were in high school so I could take him behind the gym, that's what I wish."

https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=915

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
That twisted necktie must have finally cut off all blood to Dilberts brain.

No, he's morphed into Dogbert.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline ABX

FROM THE TOP DOWN, Violence, Deception, Aggression, and Manipulation -  Saul Alinsky's unite ..

Biden: ‘I Wish’ I Could Fight Trump, ‘Take Him Behind the Gym’

Vice President Biden, speaking at a Hillary Clinton rally Friday afternoon in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., said he wishes he were in high school and could beat up Donald Trump.

Here's a transcript:

"But what he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault. (Applause) And -- no, no, think about this. It's more than that. He said because I'm famous, because I'm a star, because I'm a billionaire, I can do things other people can't. What a disgusting assertion for anyone to make. (Cheers and applause) The press said don't you wish you were debating him? No, I wish I were in high school so I could take him behind the gym, that's what I wish."

https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=915

So what are we to take from this Happy?

1. You are comparing Scott Adams to Biden and agreeing both are wrong and Alinsky tactics of threats of violence.

or

2. You are implying that it is OK when your guy does it because the other guy does it too?

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Just more evidence Trump supporters area danger to everyone around them.

As if we needed more evidence.

Erick Erickson Retweeted

Ben Howe ‏@BenHowe  10h10 hours ago

Careful @EWErickson: if Trump loses in a close race, this guy is going to make sure you get a Code Red:

WARNING NeverTrumpers! Your fate awaits you. @Mr_Pinko VIDEO

http://politopinion.com/2016/10/warning-nevertrumpers-mr_pinko-video/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Norm Lenhart

Erick Erickson Retweeted

Ben Howe ‏@BenHowe  10h10 hours ago

Careful @EWErickson: if Trump loses in a close race, this guy is going to make sure you get a Code Red:

WARNING NeverTrumpers! Your fate awaits you. @Mr_Pinko VIDEO

http://politopinion.com/2016/10/warning-nevertrumpers-mr_pinko-video/

Back when I was Sr. Ed at Off-Road.com in the late 90s/2000s, The internet warriors in the Econazi world used to threaten me daily because we used to expose and spread the word on their idiocy. I had a few of them stalk me on a desert run with my then very young daughter.

Photos of myself and young child from that trip appeared on 'wanted posters' by the ALF...Animal Liberation Front. You might recognize them from firebombing vatious land use offices, research labs etc.

I take internet threats VERY seriously due to real world experience and will act accordingly because of it. So if any of these keyboard kommandos want to continue their threats, they should be aware that some of us NeverTrumpers arent wilting violets.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:26:44 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

• Technical
From Twitter:

Paul McLeod@pdmcleod 2h
Still cannot get over the concept of thinking “well, Trump may be the next Hitler. But if he is the creator of Dilbert will assassinate him."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:45:25 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Assassination is not a joke. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

HonestJohn

I completely agree that one should not vote for anyone that may turn out like that.

I can't believe he'd rather elect someone like that and then try and start a resistance movement.

Frickin' idiot.

Offline ABX

I didn't mean to imply it was or it is every a reasonable response.

Our founders put in place a system of checks and balances to prevent the need for another revolution, coup, or anything like that.

If we get to the point where those don't work, the blame can't be put on the leaders but the people who made it happen. It would be up to the rest of us to start educating people and selling our point from the ground up. The failure is ours for not doing that or speaking out.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:46:58 pm by AbaraXas »

• Technical
See this is an issue that makes conservatives, at least FR types, look crazy. Most Americans don't want civil war, or assassinations or violence. They want to watch Dancing with the stars and post cat pictures on Facebook, watch their children grow up and enjoy life.

Offline ABX

I completely agree that one should not vote for anyone that may turn out like that.

I can't believe he'd rather elect someone like that and then try and start a resistance movement.

Frickin' idiot.

There are a LOT of people (just browse FR and you'll see them) who have political wet dreams about fighting another civil war or having their own personal Red Dawn. They don't want to see a peaceful, Constitutional Republic that functions, they want an excuse to take revenge and vengeance against anyone of whom they blame for our problems. They don't want a working Republic, they want to break the system and start a war.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You are right. It isn't.

With that said, there is always one side making threats of violence. The left side. Now that one of their candidates is losing they feel free to threaten to kill him on certain terms. Later the terms will change as they always do with leftists.

But I find it fascinating that the people that could not possibly stand on those evil principles of conservatism will go out and threaten assassination. One would think that killing a man would take more raw guts than voting for a conservative, but clearly that's not the case.

HonestJohn

There are a LOT of people (just browse FR and you'll see them) who have political wet dreams about fighting another civil war or having their own personal Red Dawn. They don't want to see a peaceful, Constitutional Republic that functions, they want an excuse to take revenge and vengeance against anyone of whom they blame for our problems. They don't want a working Republic, they want to break the system and start a war.

I know.

Sometimes I wish we could all put them in a city, cordone it off, and then commence a few days of artillery fire and carpet bombing on it. 

The survivors would be much less likely to wish for war.

But then I sober up.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I know.

Sometimes I wish we could all put them in a city, cordone it off, and then commence a few days of artillery fire and carpet bombing on it. 

But then I sober up.

You'd like Existential Cage Theory..

1: Get a cage
2: Put the liberal in the cage
3: Weld the door shut
4: Walk away.

• Technical
I know.

But then I sober up.

I see them as a bunch of keyboard commando types.