Author Topic: ERIC TRUMP FULL INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS (10/23/2016)  (Read 629 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zyu2iBd8Rk

You must admit, he handled himself magnificently.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

Re: ERIC TRUMP FULL INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS (10/23/2016)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 10:43:26 pm »
Yeah. He was great.

Eric literally says that poor daddy  Trump is battling “the greatest political machine in the history of the world,” which you can only believe if you don’t actually know anything about the history of the world. He whines about the media and then says that daddy moneybags is fighting “SuperPac money the likes of which has never been seen before.” Well, yeah, because SuperPACs have existed for about 6 years.

And then he makes this declaration:  "He's carried the weight of this country for 18 months."  Messiah complex anyone?

Teen Wolf is a perfect surrogate for his father.  Carries on the tradition of narcissistic self-absorption perfectly.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 12:22:53 am »
Yeah. He was great.

Eric literally says that poor daddy  Trump is battling “the greatest political machine in the history of the world,” which you can only believe if you don’t actually know anything about the history of the world. He whines about the media and then says that daddy moneybags is fighting “SuperPac money the likes of which has never been seen before.” Well, yeah, because SuperPACs have existed for about 6 years.

And then he makes this declaration:  "He's carried the weight of this country for 18 months."  Messiah complex anyone?

Teen Wolf is a perfect surrogate for his father.  Carries on the tradition of narcissistic self-absorption perfectly.

Buddy...I'm going to check in on you, Election Evening coverage...lock up the razors and ice picks.

The SOB is going to win!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 12:40:47 am »
Buddy...I'm going to check in on you, Election Evening coverage...lock up the razors and ice picks.

The SOB is going to win!    :laugh:

If he's going to win, you should be here all night.  I plan to be.

I expect you'll be massively disappointed, but nothing changes between you and me.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 03:52:11 am »
If he's going to win, you should be here all night.  I plan to be.

I expect you'll be massively disappointed, but nothing changes between you and me.

:beer: