Author Topic: Meet the Depressed just talked me into voting for Trump  (Read 3297 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Meet the Depressed just talked me into voting for Trump
« on: October 23, 2016, 04:13:31 pm »
Just got through watching Meet the Depressed on ABC. For any of you who don't know it,it is a show chaired by political insiders,99 percent of them leftists/globalists,that airs every Sunday to tell the voting public what to think because they let us know what the party insiders are thinking. It's chaired by homo/Jesuit taught  former Clinton operative Little Georgie Stepandfetchit.

And of course,being good little sheeple,we are supposed to follow along once our intellectual superiors tell us what we should think.

Today they took it a step too far for me to be able to ignore what they were doing. The whole show was dedicated to questions about "How we can crown Hillary,save the alleged Republican establishment,and ignore the will of the millions of voters who support Trump."

Even the alleged conservative they let appear for "balance" agreed that Donald Little Hands was going to lose by historic percentages,and that the Republican Party MUST stand together on election night and apologize for Trump and congratulate Bubbette! on her win. Some were even saying people like Paul Ryan should encourage people to not vote for Trump on election day.

OH,THE HORRORS! PEOPLE,ACTUAL CITIZENS VOTING FOR THE CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE! EEEK! EEEK! SUMBODIE PURTECT LITTLE GEORGIE AND THE REST OF THE WIMMIN-FOKES!  HOODATHUNKIT POSSIBLE? WHAT IS 'MURKIA COMING TO WHEN REGULAR PEOPLE ARE JUST ALLOWED TO RUN AROUND OUT THERE WITHOUT SUPERVISOR FOR THEIR SUPERIORS,PEOPLE LIKE US,AND MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS!  EEEK! EEEK EEK!

Yes,I am exaggerating,but only slightly. The thing is not a single one of them even seemed to consider "the people". Normal Americans that live outside the beltway and not married or otherwise related to some government drone. People who get up every morning and go work jobs they might not like in order to provide for their families and who try to live quiet,respectful lives. Not a single thing was said in their favor,and if they were even mentioned I didn't hear it. Granted,I tuned in about 10 minutes after the show started,but given the tone of the rest of the show I have no reason to think anyone spoke up for the "rights of the people" in those ten minutes. Or at least not the rights of the white people or people of any race who are citizens,conservatives,or heterosexuals.

I now hope Trump absolutely destroys there apple carts on election day,and I now plan on voting for him myself thanks to the public airing of the insiders thoughts today. WE just don't count with them. With none of them.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:15:47 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Meet the Depressed just talked me into voting for Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 05:14:24 pm »
WE just don't count with them. With none of them.

Amen! @sneakypete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 05:42:45 pm »
I'm not following.

If Hillary wins, wouldn't that mean that the majority of American voters, the ordinary people, rejected Trump?

Congratulating her on the win *WOULD* be recognizing the will of the ordinary American.

It seems that they were talking about exactly what you posted about.

Which is why I don't follow.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 05:53:54 pm »
You're confused about the name of the show.  It is "This Week" not "Meet the Press."

If a panel on a talking head show changes your mind about who to vote for, you are even more of a weak reed than actual Trump supporters.

It seems to me that "the people" are speaking, and they are saying they don't want an authoritarian demagogue to occupy the presidency.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 06:05:50 pm »
I'm not following.

If Hillary wins, wouldn't that mean that the majority of American voters, the ordinary people, rejected Trump?

Congratulating her on the win *WOULD* be recognizing the will of the ordinary American.

It seems that they were talking about exactly what you posted about.

Which is why I don't follow.

Why aren't you saying that the majority of even the Dim voters rejected Bubbette! the last time she lost,and that she is in FACT a life-long loser who used her connections to Bubba to get appointed to jobs she was unqualified to be hired for and incompetent once she was appointed to them?

As for the rest of it,it was a public group therapy session by a bunch of political professionals who are SUPPOSED to be unbiased,and yet here they were,forming a congo line right behind the most repulsive and evil creature to ever run for President,and talking about what needed to be done to "save" the Republican Party whose own voters have rejected it as a Party worth following.

Or maybe you just enjoy having your "Betters" tell you how to think and vote. I don't,and I am VERY unhappy about these traitors to our system of government being so arrogant they no longer even pretend they are unbiased observers but are actual globalist party hacks telling us how we should vote.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:07:40 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 06:10:13 pm »
You're confused about the name of the show.  It is "This Week" not "Meet the Press."

If a panel on a talking head show changes your mind about who to vote for, you are even more of a weak reed than actual Trump supporters.

It seems to me that "the people" are speaking, and they are saying they don't want an authoritarian demagogue to occupy the presidency.

@sinkspur

Just go ahead and climb in bed with Bubba and Bubbette! and be done with it. Anybody that claims Trump would be worse than Bubbette! is a liar and a fool. NOBODY can be worse than Bubbette!,and if Trump being elected destroys the Republican Globalist Party,he has done America a service.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 06:12:07 pm »

@sinkspur
BTW,you are right about that. I had just got through watching Meet the Press when "This Week with..." came on and got me all worked up.

My apologies.

HonestJohn

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 06:14:25 pm »
Why aren't you saying that the majority of even the Dim voters rejected Bubbette! the last time she lost,and that she is in FACT a life-long loser who used her connections to Bubba to get appointed to jobs she was unqualified to be hired for and incompetent once she was appointed to them?

As for the rest of it,it was a public group therapy session by a bunch of political professionals who are SUPPOSED to be unbiased,and yet here they were,forming a congo line right behind the most repulsive and evil creature to ever run for President,and talking about what needed to be done to "save" the Republican Party whose own voters have rejected it as a Party worth following.

Or maybe you just enjoy having your "Betters" tell you how to think and vote. I don't,and I am VERY unhappy about these traitors to our system of government being so arrogant they no longer even pretend they are unbiased observers but are actual globalist party hacks telling us how we should vote.

Why aren't you saying that the majority of even the Dim voters rejected Bubbette! the last time she lost

What does this have to do with anything?  She's winning now.

And, from your two posts, they are just saying that if she wins (which represents the majority of ordinary American voters)... the GOP should recognize that.  Recognize the will of the majority of ordinary Americans.

How is that one's "betters" ignoring the voice of ordinary Americans?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 06:17:39 pm »
@sinkspur

Just go ahead and climb in bed with Bubba and Bubbette! and be done with it. Anybody that claims Trump would be worse than Bubbette! is a liar and a fool. NOBODY can be worse than Bubbette!,and if Trump being elected destroys the Republican Globalist Party,he has done America a service.

I'm not voting for either Hillary or Trump.  They are both equally bad and I can't support either one.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 07:12:20 pm »

:shrug:

Not being smart but what's the difference? These news shows are all the same.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 07:16:29 pm »
I now hope Trump absolutely destroys there apple carts on election day,and I now plan on voting for him myself thanks to the public airing of the insiders thoughts today. WE just don't count with them. With none of them.
[/quote]

I certainly do not support Trump.  I may vote for him. I have decided the only way I will be able to vote for Trump is to put a picture of Hillary on my cell phone screen and look at it hard before voting.  Ultimately I do not think I could stand having her in the white house. 
God is still in control

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 07:29:24 pm »
Why aren't you saying that the majority of even the Dim voters rejected Bubbette! the last time she lost

What does this have to do with anything?  She's winning now.

And, from your two posts, they are just saying that if she wins (which represents the majority of ordinary American voters)... the GOP should recognize that.  Recognize the will of the majority of ordinary Americans.

How is that one's "betters" ignoring the voice of ordinary Americans?

No,some of them were actually suggesting that prominent Republicans should go on stage with her shortly BEFORE the election and tell voters to not vote for Trump if they wanted to save the alleged Republican Party. They didn't actually say "alleged",but that's what it is because those greedy power-mad bastards want a global dictatorship,not a Republic.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:30:55 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 07:33:52 pm »

I certainly do not support Trump.  I may vote for him. I have decided the only way I will be able to vote for Trump is to put a picture of Hillary on my cell phone screen and look at it hard before voting.  Ultimately I do not think I could stand having her in the white house.

Lol good idea....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 07:40:17 pm »
I'm not voting for either Hillary or Trump.  They are both equally bad and I can't support either one.

@sinkspur

There is no question they are both a few steps beyond bad,especially Bubbette! who has a proven record of lying,stealing,cheating,and committing actual crimes for personal political gain that goes back over 40 years.

Compared to her,Trump is a shoplifter.

I am just fed up with everbody in the media getting on the Bubbette! Bandwagon BECAUSE she is not Trump. 

Trump is just nuts. He's not evil by nature.  He is a narcissistic sociopath,which is probably true of everybody that runs for public office,but to a MUCH lesser degree. With Trump there is some SMALL hope that his ego MIGHT take over and force him to do a good job so history doesn't mark him down as a loser. Remember,Trump would probably rather die than be identified as a loser,and where can you lose bigger or in a more public way than sitting in the WH?

And,at a minimum his election must might put a stake through the heard of the Globalist RNC and we MIGHT end up with an actual conservative party rise up out of the ashes?

Yeah,I know. I'm a dreamer. Better to have dreams than nightmares,though,and the ONE thing we ALL KNOW we can count on with Bubbette! is anti-Americanism and selling America down the drain because she hates America and everything it stands for.

Watching the George Stepandfetchit show this morning was the final straw for me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 07:41:55 pm »

@Mom MD

Truth to tell,I suspect that applies to a lot of Trump voters.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 08:01:50 pm »

@sinkspur

Amazing how we have to keep explaining this concept to people, isn't it?

Do you support serial rapist Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton? WELL? Which one is it? You MUST support one because I SAID SO! What's that? You don't support Cosby? Well, then, it's settled. You support Clinton.

Sigh.

You know what I love? The story where the Jews try to corner Jesus and say, "Well? What do you support? The LAW or this adulterating woman? If you support the LAW, then she must be stoned! If you support the woman, then you are supporting SIN! WHICH IS IT JESUS! (We have him now, eh brothers? Muwhahahaha!)"

Apparently, some people on this conservative board still can't grasp the concept of staying above false dichotomies.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 08:46:07 pm »
@sinkspur

There is no question they are both a few steps beyond bad,especially Bubbette! who has a proven record of lying,stealing,cheating,and committing actual crimes for personal political gain that goes back over 40 years.

Compared to her,Trump is a shoplifter.

I am just fed up with everbody in the media getting on the Bubbette! Bandwagon BECAUSE she is not Trump. 

Trump is just nuts. He's not evil by nature.  He is a narcissistic sociopath,which is probably true of everybody that runs for public office,but to a MUCH lesser degree. With Trump there is some SMALL hope that his ego MIGHT take over and force him to do a good job so history doesn't mark him down as a loser. Remember,Trump would probably rather die than be identified as a loser,and where can you lose bigger or in a more public way than sitting in the WH?

And,at a minimum his election must might put a stake through the heard of the Globalist RNC and we MIGHT end up with an actual conservative party rise up out of the ashes?

Yeah,I know. I'm a dreamer. Better to have dreams than nightmares,though,and the ONE thing we ALL KNOW we can count on with Bubbette! is anti-Americanism and selling America down the drain because she hates America and everything it stands for.

Watching the George Stepandfetchit show this morning was the final straw for me.

@sneakypete

I appreciate your 'coming around', sir.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 08:55:58 pm »
@Mom MD

Truth to tell,I suspect that applies to a lot of Trump voters.

I'm one. Trump, in his clumsy, inarticulate and way, has begun to talk some of the talk.

So I can vote for someone who talks some of the talk, or someone that loudly proclaims their opposition to everything I believe.

Or, I can vote for someone who's name will be forgotten in a month.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 09:00:34 pm »
Oh, THIS is supposed to be what I saw before I decided you were vulgar??  LOL!!

Not persuaded to go against my conscience by either talk show people or threads posted by some (vulgar) guy on a forum.

Sorry, pete.  No sale.....

:seeya:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 09:08:53 pm »
I'm one. Trump, in his clumsy, inarticulate and way, has begun to talk some of the talk.

So I can vote for someone who talks some of the talk, or someone that loudly proclaims their opposition to everything I believe.

Or, I can vote for someone who's name will be forgotten in a month.

Oh yeah?  Here's more crazy Trump talk that could have been written by Bernie Sanders:

HonestJohn

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 12:56:31 am »
No,some of them were actually suggesting that prominent Republicans should go on stage with her shortly BEFORE the election and tell voters to not vote for Trump if they wanted to save the alleged Republican Party. They didn't actually say "alleged",but that's what it is because those greedy power-mad bastards want a global dictatorship,not a Republic.

Ah, I get it now.

Thank you for the explanation.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 01:28:29 am »
Just got through watching Meet the Depressed on ABC. For any of you who don't know it,it is a show chaired by political insiders,99 percent of them leftists/globalists,that airs every Sunday to tell the voting public what to think because they let us know what the party insiders are thinking. It's chaired by homo/Jesuit taught  former Clinton operative Little Georgie Stepandfetchit.

See, when I read an opening paragraph like that, filled with bile and loathing, I figure there's nothing worth reading later.  I feel stupider just having read the above.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 03:32:12 am »
sneakypete -

Seems to me you were anti-Trump for quite a while, am I wrong about that?

If so, that's nothing more than water under the bridge and it doesn't matter. You're allowed to change your mind, and hold your own opinion.

There seem to be many in this forum who take delight in ridiculing those who have declared that they will support -- or at least, vote for -- Trump.

I am one who will do that. I agree that his character is lacking, and at times seems to be sorely so. But -- unlike hillary -- when the personality flaws are pulled back like the wizard's curtain -- I sense that inside there might actually be someone who will do far less harm to the nation than will hillary.

Trump recently outlined his manifesto:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,230977.0.html

I see little in it with which I disagree, and much that I can support.

I make no pretensions about being high-minded, moral, or whatever.
My view of the world is worm's-eye, looking up from the mud.
I'm sure those who read my posts will agree.

I see nothing good that can come from hillary. Nothing. As Lear said, "that way lies madness".

For his faults, I'm willing to gamble that Trump will do no worse, and has the potential to do much better. I believe he will at least choose some of his circle of advisers who are of the right mind, evidenced by choices he's made already such as Pence and Jeff Sessions. He's already offered some Supreme Court possibilities. Will he stick to them? My guess is no better than anyone's, but we KNOW what we'll get if hillary is given the chance to make such picks.

Living in CT, my vote won't count anyway (except perhaps to be one more cipher in the national popular vote totals).
But I'm still gonna do what I hafta do.

There are only two people who can win.
One must choose.
I've made mine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 09:11:22 pm »
See, when I read an opening paragraph like that, filled with bile and loathing, I figure there's nothing worth reading later.  I feel stupider just having read the above.

@r9etb

You're a dreamer,ain't ya?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 09:27:51 pm »
sneakypete -

Seems to me you were anti-Trump for quite a while, am I wrong about that?

@Fishrrman

That's putting it mildly,and I ain't very fond of him right now.

>>If so, that's nothing more than water under the bridge and it doesn't matter. You're allowed to change your mind, and hold your own opinion.<<

But...,but,...,but,that's practically un-murikan! How dare you to suggest people can be allowed to speak for themselves! What are you anyhow,some kinda commie pinko?

>>There seem to be many in this forum who take delight in ridiculing those who have declared that they will support -- or at least, vote for -- Trump.<<

No big deal. Pretty much every political forum is like that because group discussions attract group thinkers who want to belong to the cool group and sit at the cool kids table during lunch hour. People that change their minds scare them.

>>I am one who will do that. I agree that his character is lacking, and at times seems to be sorely so. But -- unlike hillary -- when the personality flaws are pulled back like the wizard's curtain -- I sense that inside there might actually be someone who will do far less harm to the nation than will hillary.<<

I think one absolute certainty most of us can agree to is that it would be impossible for him or anyone else to be worse.

I came to this decision based on my long-held and publicly stated opinion that "If there is ever a presidential race where someone named Bush is running against someone named Satan,I will vote for Satan as the lesser of two equals". This came about when people were dogging me about not voting for Boy Jorge as the lesser of two evils,and someone asking me under what circumstances would I consider voting for Boy Jorge.

Truth to tell,Boy Jorge is a freaking Boy Scout compared to Bubbette,who most closely compares to Ilse Koch,the Butcher of Buchelwald",so I came to the decision that it would be hypocritical for me to not treat a Clinton the same way I would treat a Bush,and as bad as Donald Little Hands may be,he ain't Satan.

And,like I said,his out of control ego might even force him to do a good job. At least with him there is that POSSIBILITY. Which is more than anyone could say about Bubbette!

Hell,even the two 50's something lesbians that live up the road don't have any Clinton bumper stickers or yard signs. I just had to drive 50 miles one way to a doctors appointment this morning,and saw a BUNCH of Trump signs,and not one single Clinton sign. A couple of businesses had even turned one wall of their businesses into a Trump/Pence campaign sign.

>>Trump recently outlined his manifesto:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,230977.0.html

I see little in it with which I disagree, and much that I can support.<<

Same here,but I don't believe for a minute he actually plans to go through with it. Still,even if he only stays in for 10 percent,that's 10 percent more than Bubbette! and 100% more than any 3rd Party candidate.

>>For his faults, I'm willing to gamble that Trump will do no worse, and has the potential to do much better. I believe he will at least choose some of his circle of advisers who are of the right mind, evidenced by choices he's made already such as Pence and Jeff Sessions. He's already offered some Supreme Court possibilities. Will he stick to them? My guess is no better than anyone's, but we KNOW what we'll get if hillary is given the chance to make such picks.<<

Complete agreement.[/b