Author Topic: Conway: 'This election doesn't feel over'  (Read 1565 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conway: 'This election doesn't feel over'
« on: October 23, 2016, 03:26:05 pm »

Conway: 'This election doesn't feel over'

By Rebecca Morin

10/23/16 10:53 AM EDT

Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump's campaign manager, said Sunday the media needs to give voters their chance to "express their will and not tell them now the race is over."

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union," Conway said Trump's Gettysburg address on Saturday that outlined specific proposals, such as an immigration plan, was not undercut by the other parts of his speech — including his bashing of the media and his assertion he will sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/conway-this-election-doesnt-feel-over-230198
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Conway: 'This election doesn't feel over'
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 03:29:13 pm »
Kellyanne is putting a brave face on electoral death.

Of course this election is over.  Nothing can change the trajectory, not even a terrorist attack in the United States. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 03:37:28 pm »
Specific proposals would include 'HOW" he intends to enact them. All he did was make yet ANOTHER red meat list of promises. His past statement that anything he says is a negotiation should be considered in any list he provides regardless. He has already 'renegotiated all his original red meat promises to the left of their opening positions.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 03:40:17 pm »
The election's over, dearie.  It was over the moment the bleep nominated Trump at the convention.  All that's left is betting on how often the dead body will bounce, and how much violence the bleep will cause after Nov. 8.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 03:45:09 pm »
This is the very definition of stupid:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 04:01:36 pm »
This is the very definition of stupid:

Yes.

Also, I'd hazard that a decent number of Florida's GOP members have left the party, making the stupid more concentrated.  (making the stupid voter a higher percentage of the party overall)

geronl

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 09:15:21 pm »
This is a woman who is already looking for employment elsewhere.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 10:16:11 pm »
The only place this election isn't over is at TOS.   They are convinced king trumpy is going to win in a landslide
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 10:21:12 pm »
This is a woman who is already looking for employment elsewhere.

She is shopping her new book"
A Pu$$y Not Grabbed

geronl

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 10:25:51 pm »
She is shopping her new book"
A Pu$$y Not Grabbed

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 10:55:49 pm »
The only place this election isn't over is at TOS.   They are convinced king trumpy is going to win in a landslide

I don't think Donny is dead yet. My instinct tells me this is going to be a low turnout election and his supporters are a lot more geared up than hers are. There is a good chance he could win because she doesn't get her people motivated.

geronl

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 11:18:35 pm »
I don't think Donny is dead yet. My instinct tells me this is going to be a low turnout election and his supporters are a lot more geared up than hers are. There is a good chance he could win because she doesn't get her people motivated.

Surveys show fewer Republicans are motivated, I saw one saying 7% more have decided not to vote at all.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 11:27:55 pm »
There is a good chance he could win because she doesn't get her people motivated.
There is a better chance she will win because he gets her people motivated.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2016, 12:40:45 am »

There's been a record number of voter registrations in battleground states.  Mostly on the Democrat side.  Absentee ballot requests are also up, with most of them coming from Democrat registered voters.

Trump has done wonders in motivating Democrats to come out and cast a vote *ALREADY*.

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 12:47:15 am »
   Most of hillarys base has recuperated from their Bernie 'Flu' and are back on board, Whereas half of the GOP is still Deathly Ill with the Trump Virus.

Buckle Up, turbulence ahead.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 05:08:38 am »

There is a slight chance that you are right about that.  Trump voters are far more motivated.  I just hope they're not that many of them.

But no one would walk over broken glass to vote for Hillary.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 05:24:20 am »
There is a better chance she will win because he gets her people motivated.

Like hell. She doesn't excite anyone. There are barely any Hitlary signs in my area, even in the Lib areas. On the other hand we have dudes who painted the side of their barns "Trump" this cycle. Add to that the fact that Hitlary can't usually get anyone to her rallies, but Donny does.

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 05:39:22 am »
Like hell. She doesn't excite anyone. There are barely any Hitlary signs in my area, even in the Lib areas. On the other hand we have dudes who painted the side of their barns "Trump" this cycle. Add to that the fact that Hitlary can't usually get anyone to her rallies, but Donny does.

Her base doesn't live in areas that have barns.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 05:54:50 am »
Her base doesn't live in areas that have barns.

In PA she did. When she ran in '08 she had signs all over the place.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2016, 05:22:38 pm »
I think you need to reread what I posted.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington