Author Topic: TRUMP: A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN REAGAN  (Read 15047 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: TRUMP: A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN REAGAN
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2016, 12:42:29 am »

Texas is pretty split, it's Southwestern too, Cruz won that.

Yeah sure it is.  You don't know what the (expletive deleted) you're talking about.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2016, 12:44:46 am »
I'm confused.  I thought the comparisons were with Ronald Reagan, the winner, and not McCain, the deliberate loser.   (He threw that election.)

It was but there's still a huge debate over the Romney numbers and something like 6 million voters that can't be accounted for. There is data saying that conservatives sat out and data showing pretty much everything else as well.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2016, 12:57:18 am »
Last I saw, the population increase accounted for the higher numbers. A lot of conservatives either wrote in or stayed home.

I don't think  either one got more than half of my friends... Neither one got my vote. Last time I voted Republican was Geo. W. Bush II - And i didn't like it very much.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2016, 12:57:58 am »
It was but there's still a huge debate over the Romney numbers and something like 6 million voters that can't be accounted for. There is data saying that conservatives sat out and data showing pretty much everything else as well.

Conservatives haven't anybody to vote for in decades.  It's all been some different level of suck.  the last three have been especially poor.  The game seems to be the GOP shoves increasingly rotten candidates at conservatives, in some misguided attempt to attract liberal voters who will never vote for us.

Watch.  After this election, and Trump loses, the Pubbies will have a post-mortem as they did after 2012, and learn all the wrong lessons, as they did after 2012.   Never will it occur to them they lost because they threw the base away again, as they have in the previous two Presidential elections.  No, they will continue to abandon the base in an effort to capture Democrat voters, because that's all they think there are out there.  They know this because their friends at the cocktail parties tell them so.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:58:52 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2016, 01:00:15 am »
Conservatives haven't anybody to vote for in decades.  It's all been some different level of suck.  the last three have been especially poor.  The game seems to be the GOP shoves increasingly rotten candidates at conservatives, in some misguided attempt to attract liberal voters who will never vote for us.

Watch.  After this election, and Trump loses, the Pubbies will have a post-mortem as they did after 2012, and learn all the wrong lessons, as they did after 2012.   Never will it occur to them they lost because they threw the base away again, as they have in the previous two Presidential elections.  No, they will continue to abandon the base in an effort to capture Democrat voters, because that's all they think there are out there.  They know this because their friends at the cocktail parties tell them so.

I fully  expect AlGore or someone of his caliber to be the 20 nominee for the GOP. No joke.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2016, 01:05:04 am »
I fully  expect AlGore or someone of his caliber to be the 20 nominee for the GOP. No joke.

And the GOP will put Lindsay Graham up to defeat him in the Primary.  Level of Suck. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:06:16 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2016, 01:09:43 am »
I don't think  either one got more than half of my friends... Neither one got my vote. Last time I voted Republican was Geo. W. Bush II - And i didn't like it very much.
So for the last two elections you voted for the democrat? :silly: :silly: :silly: Sorry, it just struck me as funny to throw out a sTrumpette argument :tongue2: I completely understand your position 888high58888

Online roamer_1

« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2016, 01:20:15 am »
So for the last two elections you voted for the democrat? :silly: :silly: :silly: Sorry, it just struck me as funny to throw out a sTrumpette argument :tongue2: I completely understand your position 888high58888

LOL... yeah, but it's not that funny... Because that's how they see it. They've been hemorrhaging Conservatives for a decade, maybe two. All they have to do is what they promise and they'd win. As it is, if someone like Cruz can't get through, if a sh*thead like Trump is what they want, I don't see me voting for a Republican ever again.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2016, 01:22:02 am »
I don't want us to be like democrats, but they are quite content with extremely imperfect candidates as long as they are democrats.

@Emjay

Well in reality they know in order to get their agenda they have to win. Again with this election being the exception, in order for us to fight a very long war of ideas we have to strength in numbers. We are not going to get everything all at once, but a little thing goes our way is a right step..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2016, 01:24:28 am »
Trump is the anti-Bush and anti-Clinton,

No dead bodies, not putting Christians in the firing line, no open borders. How's that for your comparison.

And to think I voted for Bush, 2 times.

Here is the thing...

I had no problem voting for Bush I and Bush II.. I would vote for them again in a heart beat.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2016, 01:32:42 am »
Bottom line to me is, if Trump were a better candidate than Reagan we wouldn't have article after article telling us what a great candidate Trump was, wouldn't have Trumpkins trying to convince us how great he was and there wouldn't be any worry by the Trumpkins that NeverTrump wasn't voting for him, including death threats and offers of revenge to us if Clinton wins.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2016, 01:58:01 am »
Bottom line to me is, if Trump were a better candidate than Reagan we wouldn't have article after article telling us what a great candidate Trump was, wouldn't have Trumpkins trying to convince us how great he was and there wouldn't be any worry by the Trumpkins that NeverTrump wasn't voting for him, including death threats and offers of revenge to us if Clinton wins.

:amen:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2016, 02:57:38 am »

Here is the thing...

I had no problem voting for Bush I and Bush II.. I would vote for them again in a heart beat.

Ditto on everything you said.  In the last few posts, anyway.  Hah.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2016, 03:00:02 am »
In other news, hard drug use is skyrocketing in political pundit circles...Hallucinogenics lead the way...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2016, 03:01:35 am »
True that. I just see more personal reading in my future. So I'll carry a couple more magazines... :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2016, 11:42:59 pm »
It was posted a couple/three weeks back by @240B. @aligncare hopped on it to thepoint 240B had to claim it was sarcasm and Aligncare was still ranting about it regardless.

@CatherineofAragon and I discussed it so it should appear in any of our post histories.

@Norm Lenhart
@musiclady

I remember that.  I think it was a couple of Scripture verses, with Trump's name replacing that of God.

And then it was played off to be just a joke. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2016, 01:09:43 am »
@Norm Lenhart
@musiclady

I remember that.  I think it was a couple of Scripture verses, with Trump's name replacing that of God.

And then it was played off to be just a joke.

OF COURSE it was just supposed to be a 'joke.'

They must not realize that there's an entire thread here based on Trump worshippers' idolatry.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2016, 01:25:47 am »
True that. I just see more personal reading in my future. So I'll carry a couple more magazines... :whistle:

TIME, LIFE, NEW STATESMAN??

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2016, 02:29:29 am »

TIME, LIFE, NEW STATESMAN??
Sig Factory, but aftermarket will do in a pinch.

C S Lewis

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2016, 12:12:01 am »

Yeah.  So like  Reagan (sarcasm).  http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=1

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2016, 01:27:58 am »
The majority of the voters Trump needs to attract, knew Ronald Reagan, they voted for Ronald Reagan, and they are telling Trump, "Sir, you are no Ronald Reagan."...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2016, 01:56:10 am »
TRUMP: A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN REAGAN...what a ridiculous argument.

I shouldn't have to point this out, but Reagan is dead.

That means...no 3am tweetstorms...no lunatic with his finger on the button...no groping...no flip flops...no neonazi fanboys...no insipid speeches filled with mangled English and juvenile ideas and threats.

Any corpse would beat Trump...even more so the corpse of a legend.

Offline ScottinVA

HonestJohn

« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2016, 10:47:03 pm »

That's good!

I'll have to remember that.