Author Topic: Scarborough slams 'freakout' over Trump election results remark  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough slams 'freakout' over Trump election results remark
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:57:21 pm »
October 20, 2016, 08:34 am
Scarborough slams 'freakout' over Trump election results remark

By Rebecca Savransky

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough on Thursday ripped Democrats and the media for their reactions to Donald Trump's refusal to say he'll accept the results of the presidential election.

"This is an example, the media got something they can absolutely freak out about and claim that he's an agent of Vladimir Putin and destroying democracy in America," Scarborough said Thursday morning on "Morning Joe."

"As a Republican, I have listened to Democrats talk about the only two times we won the White House in like 800 years, that we stole both elections."
During Wednesday night's presidential debate, Trump declined to say he would accept the election outcome and continued to warn that the election is "rigged" against him.

"I will look at it at the time. I'm not looking at anything now," Trump said at the Las Vegas debate. "The media is so dishonest and so corrupt and the pile-on is so amazing. ... It's so dishonest, they’ve poisoned the minds of the voters, but unfortunately for them, I think the voters are seeing through it.”

Scarborough said it was hypocritical for Democrats to complain about Trump's remarks, after they've been "whining for 16 years" about the result of the 2000 election.

"They're still writing articles about how [George W.] Bush stole the elections in 2000 and 2004," he said.

"So this holier-than-thou attitude about 'This is the first time anyone has suggested that the election is not a sacrosanct process,' it's a joke."

Scarborough also said even Bernie Sanders supporters said just six months ago that Hillary Clinton was "rigging the election."

"I mean, seriously, did you all bump your head?" he asked. "Or you just think we're that stupid."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/301953-scarborough-slams-media-dems-for-reaction-to-trump-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Scarborough slams 'freakout' over Trump election results remark
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 01:57:53 pm »
One of the rare times I agree with Scarborough.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 04:29:10 pm »
If the country is to survive we need to have.very draconian penaltys for voter fraud and subverting federal elections
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 04:36:07 pm »
Scarborough also said even Bernie Sanders supporters said just six months ago that Hillary Clinton was "rigging the election."

The primaries, which are handled by the individual parties, and the general, handled by the states, are now one and the same?

Sooo... why are we having these debates?  What's the significance of November 8th?

The elections are already over.

What?  These are different elections handled by different rules?

Who knew?

Definitely not Scarborough.