Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal  (Read 14215 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Then people better make plans for building a new country after the collapse. Preferably one where the people that destroyed this one (Liberals/Trump supporters) are banned from entry.

Or figure out how to survive under the Red Queen because thems da' choices. Trump is not an option.

As the reality finally sinks in on the trumpers, they get gloomy and mean.  This is a great country and public opinion will not allow Hillary to completely open borders.  Remember, Hillary does not give a darn about muslims unless they donate to her.  She has no ideological dog in that fight like Obama does.

In fact, she has no grandiose ideas she wants to implement.  Her big idea was getting to be president, a job she worked and sacrificed for.  I don't expect her to have an agenda.  I do expect her to be in favor of every liberal idea advanced but I don't expect her to advance any herself.

I was watching Miracle (the movie with Kurt Russell about the American hockey team winning the Olympics) and at the beginning of the movie they showed all this newsreel footage of what was going on in the country.

Jimmy Carter was president.  We had gas lines and we had American Embassy in Iran overthrown and hostages taken.  We had a totally ineffectual president.  The country was demoralized.  We can come back from Hillary.

I just hope we can come back from Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Wingnut

Really duck and cover taught you that it takes 4 minutes from the time the president orders a launch until the weapons are launched.  I did duck and cover as a child and I did not know that.

Question, do you think that the nuclear response time is classified?

No it's not classified.

It has been published before:

Here:
Why a ‘nuclear mutiny’ against a President Donald Trump would likely fail
http://globalnews.ca/news/2862433/why-a-nuclear-mutiny-against-a-president-donald-trump-would-likely-fail/

And Here:
Is Launch Under Attack Feasible?
http://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/launch-under-attack-feasible/

And Here:
Our Nuclear Procedures Are Crazier Than Trump.
http://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/launch-under-attack-feasible/

Each one give much more info on our lauch procedure than anything Hil said.

Offline Suppressed

Thanks, @Victoria33. As a former Judge of Elections, I'm sure I'll enjoy it!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Charlespg

Although I cringed when he said that last night he is right. Why announce/concede before all the votes are counted...if it is a close race.  The MSM acts like this is unprecedented which is far from the case.

I agree with Joe Scarborough on this
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,230620.0.html
Shes going to cheat her way into the White House  as sure as the sun sets in the west
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Shes going to cheat her way into the White House  as sure as the sun sets in the west

How is that any different from what Trump has tried to do?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Because it's different! Because reasons!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Because she's efficient and organized as opposed to Trump who isn't.

Offline libertybele

As the reality finally sinks in on the trumpers, they get gloomy and mean.  This is a great country and public opinion will not allow Hillary to completely open borders.  Remember, Hillary does not give a darn about muslims unless they donate to her.  She has no ideological dog in that fight like Obama does.

In fact, she has no grandiose ideas she wants to implement.  Her big idea was getting to be president, a job she worked and sacrificed for.  I don't expect her to have an agenda.  I do expect her to be in favor of every liberal idea advanced but I don't expect her to advance any herself.

I was watching Miracle (the movie with Kurt Russell about the American hockey team winning the Olympics) and at the beginning of the movie they showed all this newsreel footage of what was going on in the country.

Jimmy Carter was president.  We had gas lines and we had American Embassy in Iran overthrown and hostages taken.  We had a totally ineffectual president.  The country was demoralized.  We can come back from Hillary.

I just hope we can come back from Trump.

Hillary does have an agenda; Saul Alinsky style. Her dream is to have open border for the entire Western Hemisphere.  ..."“My dream,” she said, “is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.” (In other words, open borders and open trade for the entire hemisphere—all of the countries in North and South America.) My viewpoint as to what is going to happen to this country once Hillary's America take's hold is in stark contrast to yours.  With allowing open borders and hundreds of thousands of Muslim 'refugees' into this country, in compliance with U.N. expectations, public opinion will be much different because of the influence of those brought in. Those immigrants combined with the illegals already here and those that continue to pour over our borders will back her and current American citizens will be in the minority; our rights under the Constitution will be changed.  Sharia law has already been challenged in court, our children are being indoctrinated and Dearborn, Michigan has a Muslim city council.  That has all taken place without the massive Muslim migration that she plans...without a GOP majority, and the millions of additional DEM voters, who is going to stop her?  Conservatives will be on her list of terrorists; remember that TEA has already been the target of the IRS.  Again, who is going to stop her?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/14/newt-gingrich-hillarys-dangerous-dream-open-borders.html

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/01/29/lawsuit-public-school-forced-my-child-to-convert-to-islam.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/sharia-law-usa-states-ban_n_3660813.html?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

C'mon, folks, stop with the fever-swamp talk.   President Hillary must be opposed by the Congress, and she will

[...]

Of course we will survive the next four years.   Of course we must respect the results of the election.  Of course we must redouble our efforts to protect the Constitution and the rights of the people.   And in the end, we will.

That's right, I'll tell you what.

Offline roamer_1

So you advocate burning down the entire country because we don't have a perfect candidate??

You are never going to even come close to a perfect candidate unless you start voting for something a helluva lot closer to perfect than where we are. Period.

Offline roamer_1

This country will collapse under Hillary in the aspect that our rights under the Constitution will be gone and the acceptance and impact of Sharia law will be the new normal. 

Not a chance in hell of that happening. The states would rebel. At least the Western states would, and I doubt that the South would be far behind them.

Offline roamer_1

You condemn good enough in the search for perfect.

You've got to be kidding me. Trump is the new definition of 'good enough'? ROTFLMAO!!!

There are two choices, Trump or Hillary.   Thats it.   

Not true.

Choosing not to vote is a failure to do ones duty to the country and will make things a little bit worse.

It is not now, nor never will be my duty to vote for a NYC liberal. I still fail to see how voting for liberalism helps Conservatism in any way at all.

That is, without a doubt, a damnable lie.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@txradioguy

It will be a long article because explaining laws takes time and I want all of you to understand them so you know the TV talking heads don't know jack about elections.  If they would bother to bring in just one Secretary of State's official who has the responsibility to run state elections, they would get some true information.

Some of the subjects covered tomorrow will be:

@Victoria33

Sounds like an awesome article. Looking forward to reading it!

Can you make sure to ping @AbaraXas and myself to it so it can be featured and publicized please.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DB

It won't be the Trump supporters that get purged, for a hint have a look at NeverTrumper Paul Ryan facebook page.

If Trump had as much support as you claim he'd win and the rest would be moot. Every one of your purgers only shrinks what you needed to win but you're too blind to realize that. Remember the brilliance of "we don't need you", the Trump train is coming? Well you laid the tracks over a cliff without a bridge. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, its almost over.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
C'mon, folks, stop with the fever-swamp talk.   President Hillary must be opposed by the Congress, and she will attain the Presidency without any mandate of her own.   (That's how it goes when the only justification for your candidacy is the other guy's worse.)   

Of course we will survive the next four years.   Of course we must respect the results of the election.  Of course we must redouble our efforts to protect the Constitution and the rights of the people.   And in the end, we will.

I continue to believe in Reagan's shining city - in the words of Walt Whitman, a city invincible. 

Of course we will survive.  We just won't be the same country.   

Me - I can see what we will become and I'm deeply concerned.  You continue to believe in all that unicorn poop and maybe that will get you through.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Of course we will survive.  We just won't be the same country.   

We've never been the same country have we? Were we the same country in 1876 that we were in 1776? Or 1934? Or 1945? or 1969?

The only constant is change.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

We've never been the same country have we? Were we the same country in 1876 that we were in 1776? Or 1934? Or 1945? or 1969?

The only constant is change.

That's right, it's all relative and the Constitution is a living document.

• Technical
That's right, it's all relative and the Constitution is a living document.

I never said that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I never said that.

I know, you shied away from it. As if not saying it means it won't happen.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:59:08 pm by Sanguine »

• Technical
I know, you shied away from it. As if not saying it means it won't happen.

Change is inevitable. You either accept that or deny it. Nothing lasts forever.

Of course, that doesn't mean we lose our "roots".

The GOP has been doing the same playbook for 25 years and have won the popular vote ONCE. One single time.

It's sort of like listening to your favorite song, it gets worn out after a while.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Change is inevitable. You either accept that or deny it. Nothing lasts forever.

Of course, that doesn't mean we lose our "roots".

The GOP has been doing the same playbook for 25 years and have won the popular vote ONCE. One single time.

It's sort of like listening to your favorite song, it gets worn out after a while.

Now, that's where I part ways with you - there will be pain, it will be severe, and you can pretend otherwise all you want, but we're not talking about some sort of airy-fairy harmless change.

I have children and grandchildren.  I hate to see what is being done to them.

• Technical
Now, that's where I part ways with you - there will be pain, it will be severe, and you can pretend otherwise all you want, but we're not talking about some sort of airy-fairy harmless change.

I have children and grandchildren.  I hate to see what is being done to them.

:shrug:  If it takes pain to change things, then that's what it takes. Reagan wasn't elected until the stagnation of the 70's made it clear that change was needed. The same will have to happen to liberalism. Millenials won't wake up until they feel the pain IMO. Then things will change.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

:shrug:  If it takes pain to change things, then that's what it takes. Reagan wasn't elected until the stagnation of the 70's made it clear that change was needed. The same will have to happen to liberalism. Millenials won't wake up until they feel the pain IMO. Then things will change.

Wingnut, change is more often bad than good.  That's why it is feared. 

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

Sounds like an awesome article. Looking forward to reading it!

Can you make sure to ping @AbaraXas and myself to it so it can be featured and publicized please.
@EC

I have both of you on the list.  I am in the process of writing now.

Wingnut

Wingnut, change is more often bad than good.  That's why it is feared.

@Sanguine

Did you mean WTF.