Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal  (Read 14344 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

He put that list out there so now he owns it. There would be hell to paid if the nominated someone not on that list, pure hell.

From who? You? What are you gonna do? Try drowning him in your tears of sadness?

Edit: Were you sick the day he said that everything he said prior to the election was merely negotiation tactics? You are being negotiated.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:10:59 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline jpsb

From who? You? What are you gonna do? Try drowning him in your tears of sadness?
More buffoonery from Norm but hey that is what he is good at.

When the GOP was posed to pass amnesty the GOP base light up the phone lines in DC, they gave the reps an earful. Amnesty did not pass. I think something similar would happen should Trump nominate someone not on his list. However I have no doubt Trump will in fact nominate off that list.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Edit: Were you sick the day he said that everything he said prior to the election was merely negotiation tactics? You are being negotiated.

He must have missed the part too about Rob Manafred saying that Trump says what will get the biggest cheer from the crowd.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More buffoonery from Norm but hey that is what he is good at.

When the GOP was posed to pass amnesty the GOP base light up the phone lines in DC, they gave the reps an earful. Amnesty did not pass. I think something similar would happen should Trump nominate someone not on his list. However I have no doubt Trump will in fact nominate off that list.

That call to arms was done by conservative talk radio and Fox News.

With a couple of exceptions...Conservative Talk Radio and Fox News are in the tank for Trump.

You don't seriously think they'll suddenly turn against him after they've invested so much to get him to where he is do you?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline GrouchoTex

He put that list out there so now he owns it. There would be hell to paid if the nominated someone not on that list, pure hell.

He owns "the wall", too, but that has been repeatedly modified in the last year, to the point it could mean anything anyone wants it to mean.
I think Trump will only nominate justices that suit his agenda, and some of his agenda, as noted before, falls outside the constitution.
So, either his not shooting straight on his agenda, or he is not shooting straight on his supreme court nomination list.
Which one is it?
It can't be both.
Which one is most important to Trump, as he is the nominee?

Offline jpsb

With a couple of exceptions...Conservative Talk Radio and Fox News are in the tank for Trump.

You don't seriously think they'll suddenly turn against him after they've invested so much to get him to where he is do you?
"They" have not invested in him,"they" have invested in the issues he has brought to the campaign. Supreme Court Justices being one of the more important issues means yes they would raise hell if he broke his word on judicial appointments.

Offline Norm Lenhart

He doesn't think outside the moment. Things exist in a vacuum for Trumps backers. Trump speaks and it is so. Reality, history and common sense cannot intrude.

Offline Norm Lenhart

"They" have not invested in him,"they" have invested in the issues he has brought to the campaign. Supreme Court Justices being one of the more important issues means yes they would raise hell if he broke his word on judicial appointments.

That post is exactly what I mean about reality and history not intruding on you.

Offline Charlespg

The bottom line may well be for many that Donald Trump lacks the common sense to be President.   He had his best debate performance last night (so did Clinton),  but the headlines this morning are all about the softball question he was asked and missed.

You don't go saying in advance that you may not respect the results of the election.   Pence and Ivanka Trump weren't that stupid - each said, sure, the results of the election will be respected.   That's the most sacred thing about this nation - our two centuries-plus tradition of the peaceful transfer of power.   We accept the results of the peoples' plebicite and assume the mantle of loyal opposition while biding our time until the next election.   That's America,  in all its fundamental decency and fairness. 

Trump's a bonehead,  playing to his fever-swamp base while relieving himself on the people, rejecting our judgment, and disrespecting our Constitutional republic and its traditions.   

All the more reason for CONSERVATIVES to reject this un-American, dangerous clown.   As bad as four years of Hillary Clinton will be,  we will survive with the fabric of our nation intact.  Trump's the far greater danger, because he lacks a basic respect for Reagan's shining city.     
I see no law or custom that says Americans must accept   the results  of  a presidential election when it involves widespread voter fraud  and corruption   I sure as hell won't  nor will I accept   the legitimacy of any presidential candidate  and government that cheats  their  way in to office with massive voter fraud and subversion like O'keefe  described

somebody needs to send Hillery and her lackeys in the MSM
this little reminder  of what can happen  when Americans get fed up with democratic voter fraud and voter suppression

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_%281946%29

http://www.constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"They" have not invested in him,"they" have invested in the issues he has brought to the campaign.

No the conservative media...like you...has done everything it can to promote the myth of Trump the Savior.  Hiding his flaws weaknesses and explaining away every single gaffe and eff up he's made.

Supreme Court Justices being one of the more important issues means yes they would raise hell if he broke his word on judicial appointments.

Well then continue to keep your subjective outrage beanie on because IF Trump gets elected he's not going to put anyone on that list on a federal bench anywhere in the U.S. that they don't currently occupy.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I see no law or custom that says Americans must accept   the results  of  a presidential election when it involves widespread voter fraud  and corruption   I sure as hell won't  nor will I accept   the legitimacy of any presidential candidate  and government that cheats  their  way in to office with massive voter fraud and subversion like O'keefe  described

this little reminder  of what can happen  when Americans get fed up with democratic voter fraud and voter suppression

Too bad you don't realize that Donny is playing you like a fiddle with his talk of rigged elections.

Offline musiclady

I realize I'll never make NeverTrumpers see the light but I do enjoy making them feel the beat. BTW have you visited Paul Ryans facebook page yet?

Feel the beat by telling outright lies??

What happened to your conscience, j?  Did it disappear when you swallowed the "Trump is god" pill whole?  Did it disappear when you disavowed any conservatism you once had?

When did telling lies become OK with you??

And when will you realize that your lies aren't getting any Trump converts, but just making you look like a dishonest fool?

btw, who's the puppet master giving you your marching orders?  (whoever it is, is really stupid).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He doesn't think outside the moment. Things exist in a vacuum for Trumps backers. Trump speaks and it is so. Reality, history and common sense cannot intrude.

Trump is the word.  And His word is YUUUUGE.

**nononono*

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

You could take this more seriously if Trump wasn't:

a) a moron
b) running 7 points behind in the polls.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Too bad you don't realize that Donny is playing you like a fiddle with his talk of rigged elections.

I want to see these keyboard Bravehearts enforce their will. How do they plan on ignoring the results from a federal prison? Because they would quickly find themselves incarcerated or dead if they took part in the one way to actually 'ignore the results' of an election. Violence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Trump is the word.  And His word is YUUUUGE.

**nononono*

Yes but Donald is disappointed in his minions failure to bring us to heel. they were disloyal to him. Donald will abandon them. They will suffer being separated from the holy light of Trump Tower.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Although I cringed when he said that last night he is right. Why announce/concede before all the votes are counted...if it is a close race.  The MSM acts like this is unprecedented which is far from the case.

I agree with Joe Scarborough on this
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,230620.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Although I cringed when he said that last night he is right. Why announce/concede before all the votes are counted...if it is a close race.  The MSM acts like this is unprecedented which is far from the case.

I agree with Joe Scarborough on this
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,230620.0.html

He shouldn't concede prior. I agree.

The PROBLEM is he is trial ballooning the deligtimizing of an election before the election even starts. He is planting the seed that if he loses, it's automatically a rigged election.

The logical result of that is violent revolution.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:46:36 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline jpsb

That post is exactly what I mean about reality and history not intruding on you.

You know Norm, unlike you there are people that care about issues. Yes really, lots of them.

Offline Suppressed

Trump's a bonehead . . .

That is the perfect word.

He's many things, but "bonehead" describes how he so-often acts.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online libertybele

First there are rules for who can be elected by Congress and wining one state does not make you eligible to be elected to president by Congress. At least that is my recollection. But we are now in a post constitutional USA so one never knows. But even if, there is no way the Congress would not either Hillary or Trump.

Obviously you either didn't read what I wrote, or you don't understand.  IF a 3rd party nominee denies both Hillary and Trump the majority needed (270) to win the election then the election is decided by the House....

Article II of the Constitution:

...The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Offline Resp3

He shouldn't concede prior. I agree.

The PROBLEM is he is trial ballooning the deligtimizing of an election before the election even starts. He is planting the seed that if he loses, it's automatically a rigged election.

The logical result of that is violent revolution.

What a lot of people (the presstitues especially) forget is that Trump correctly explained how elections are rigged.

And that is through the media lies and manipulations. Through the pro-Clinton support. Through the outright hatred of anything good and decent.

Would it be a fair assumption that the media support adds 10 percent to Hillary in the polls? 15 percent? Even more?

Norm, when that violent revolution does come. Let us not forget who the first targets must be. Who must first be paid back.

@Norm Lenhart

Offline jpsb

Obviously you either didn't read what I wrote, or you don't understand.  IF a 3rd party nominee denies both Hillary and Trump the majority needed (270) to win the election then the election is decided by the House....

Article II of the Constitution:

...The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President.

I understood you, my recollection is that a candidate for president has to have won more than one state to be eligible to be considered by Congress. Now I might be wrong on that but that is my recollection. So IIRC then only Hillary and Trump would be eligible to be elected by Congress under your scenario.  Perhaps someone that knows the 14th and additional following on legislation can straighten me out if I am wrong. And no Norm I am not talking about you or any other NeverTrumper.

Offline Resp3

What a lot of people (the presstitues especially) forget is that Trump correctly explained how elections are rigged.

And that is through the media lies and manipulations. Through the pro-Clinton support. Through the outright hatred of anything good and decent.

Would it be a fair assumption that the media support adds 10 percent to Hillary in the polls? 15 percent? Even more?

Norm, when that violent revolution does come. Let us not forget who the first targets must be. Who must first be paid back.

@Norm Lenhart

BTW.....

DONALD TRUMP

I will look at it at the time. I'm not looking anything now I will look at it at the time. What I've seen, what I've seen it so bad. First of all the media is so dishonest and so corrupt and the pile on is so amazing that the New York Times actually wrote an article about it that they don't even care. It's so dishonest and they poison the minds of the voters but unfortunately for them I think the voters are seeing through it.

Does anybody know (have a link) to the NYT article Trump is talking about?